New neogeo homebrew in development : TEOT

geladobom

War Room Troll
There is a nother game it should be ported, but this one naughty dog need to do it. Way of the Warrior from 3DO.
Ported to Steam PC, NeoGeo and multi consoles.

ozzyyzzo

n00b
One year have passed since first prototype, quite funny to see how TeoT has been improved since then ^^

Happy xmas everyone and as a little present here is a neogeo footage playing as Natasha.

Also including latest versions from Intros / extros , attract mode and so on...

Enjoy! :)

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Was that pig thing and farting in the orignal? Look, try to imagine the orignal Samuari Shodown with toasties... would just cheapen the whole experience. While I appriciate what you are doing (it is super impressive) the 'additions' are making into into a Mugen type thing. I really wish you focused recreated and refined the orignal. Happy Christmas

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Was that pig thing and farting in the orignal? Look, try to imagine the orignal Samuari Shodown with toasties... would just cheapen the whole experience. While I appriciate what you are doing (it is super impressive) the 'additions' are making into into a Mugen type thing. I really wish you focused recreated and refined the orignal. Happy Christmas
No one cares what you think in any other thread on this forum, why would they possibly care in an actually important one?

Let the pig farts rip boys!!!!

Johnny16Bit

Fio's Quartermaster
I don't know if I'd compare it to Samurai Shodown, but the original certainly has no squealing pigs, farts, toasties, Donald Trump quotes, Boney M samples, and fist fucking arnies. It's also a completely different game from what we're doing.

I did these two illustrations to explain the game system when we release the rom

captur17.png

captur16.png

The cool thing is that if you don't like any of this, the PC & 3dO are easy to grab. Some guy in Korea recently started a website, and is claiming to be Viccom and re-printing the game, it seems:

Beware our project is absolutely not connected to him, though.

geladobom

War Room Troll
Well it seems the game will be for real released on neogeo.
Nevermind, it was my mistake!

Last edited:

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
My korean is a bit rusty, but I only see PC/3DO... where does it say that it'll get a Neo release? :unsure:

geladobom

War Room Troll
My korean is a bit rusty, but I only see PC/3DO... where does it say that it'll get a Neo release? :unsure:
My mistake, i was watching the covers, and one looks like a neogeocd version. :LOL:
Well maybe one day, we never know.
I just look in the texture numbers, looks different.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
My mistake, i was watching the covers, and one looks like a neogeocd version. :LOL:
Well maybe one day, we never know.
I just look in the texture numbers, looks different.
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ No problem! I wonder how complete the Neo TEOT proto was... 'cause I highly doubt Viccom would spend money to complete a game for a dead system. But you never know.

ozzyyzzo

n00b

Who are developers ? Viccom ? not me though.. lol

(Maybe they have already plans to sell a free rom that will be available some day?)

Just seems vaporware to me .. at best u can expect a re-packaging of PC/3DO versions from the nineties into a brand new box.

but hey.. xmas tree is still near the chimney ;-)