Thundarr the Barbarian

Beta

BETA!

thu.jpg

thu2.jpg

And

2 new sealed Betamax releases of

The World of David the Mother Fucking Gnome

Staring Tom Bosley as the voice of David the Gnome.

gnome 2.jpg

gnome.jpg

Plenty more pick ups where that came from.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
As probably one of the few people on the forum to have been to Darlington, I’d like to share my experiences. Tldr: I can confirm it is a ugly shitty country dump filled with people that have the intelligence of pond life.

Earlier this year I stayed for one night in Darlington while driving from London to Edinburgh. I had just bought a Porsche 911 in London, which I bought with my own hard earned money from a job I got from having a decent education. Unlike this spoiled little faggot.

I stayed the night at an inn that stank of piss, and had mold in the shower. Their beer was warm and stale, and the clientele was fat chavs obsessed with horse racing.

I had the worst fish and chips in my life from somewhere that managed to make limp soggy greasy chips that were still somehow burnt, and a piece of fish which was probably frozen and then covered in batter so hard you could have hammered a nail into a wall with it.

The best thing about Darlington is that it is the start of the A68 - a fantastic driving road which is just as well since you’d like to leave Darlington as soon as humanly possible.

The second best thing about Darlington is probably the Sainsburys supermarket. But even that didn’t have the high octane fuel I needed for my car, just the usual supermarket trash petrol. That’s probably the fuel this clueless little fag puts in his dad’s Range Rover.

2/10 would not go back to Darlington, unless it was for a cruel joke.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
As probably one of the few people on the forum to have been to Darlington, I’d like to share my experiences. Tldr: I can confirm it is a ugly shitty country dump filled with people that have the intelligence of pond life.

Earlier this year I stayed for one night in Darlington while driving from London to Edinburgh. I had just bought a Porsche 911 in London, which I bought with my own hard earned money from a job I got from having a decent education. Unlike this spoiled little faggot.

I stayed the night at an inn that stank of piss, and had mold in the shower. Their beer was warm and stale, and the clientele was fat chavs obsessed with horse racing.

I had the worst fish and chips in my life from somewhere that managed to make limp soggy greasy chips that were still somehow burnt, and a piece of fish which was probably frozen and then covered in batter so hard you could have hammered a nail into a wall with it.

The best thing about Darlington is that it is the start of the A68 - a fantastic driving road which is just as well since you’d like to leave Darlington as soon as humanly possible.

The second best thing about Darlington is probably the Sainsburys supermarket. But even that didn’t have the high octane fuel I needed for my car, just the usual supermarket trash petrol. That’s probably the fuel this clueless little fag puts in his dad’s Range Rover.

2/10 would not go back to Darlington, unless it was for a cruel joke.
Why didn't you go a bit further and stay in Durham???

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Jesus 😳 I’m actually 17 years old ! A breeding ground of pedophiles this site is ! Sad sick individuals ! Look forward to you reply from the cops !
If you're actually 17 then some people might cut you some slack but you should realize these guys have been around this scene for 20 plus years myself included. I don't mind fresh faces but as long as you learn to take the punches from these guys, you'll go far no matter how much or little money you have.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
My reward for waiting 5 hours in a Pharmacy parking lot for a Covid Pcr Test. I usually drink black label but thought this bottle looked pretty cool so I purchased. Never had Japanese Whiskey.

Attachments

• 20211218_170633.jpg
    20211218_170633.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Not recent purchases, but back in 1995/96or97, I went to E3. I was looking for Christmas ornaments at my mom's house and found a box with about old videogame magazines and flyers from E3.

They are not mint and some flyer were PC company stuff. Here is the neo stuff I saw. There are two more boxes so might find more.

My bad if this is not the correct place to post this stuff.

Attachments

• 20211219_141112_resized.jpg
    20211219_141112_resized.jpg
    638.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211219_141117_resized.jpg
    20211219_141117_resized.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 10
  • 20211219_141151_resized.jpg
    20211219_141151_resized.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211219_141105_resized.jpg
    20211219_141105_resized.jpg