Game prices here vs ebay

jrae2424

n00b
Not even through private sales, Can one still post in the wanted to buy? I'm guessing that must have just happened, I see some posts from a couple of weeks ago in both sections.

jrae2424

n00b
I'd say don't venture out too far bro. People get upset at noobs coming here for the bro prices. Become a member of the community first. Pictures of your wife will be required by the moterator tho.

Sounds good. Although if someone has a copy of nightmare in the dark, full kit, I would be happy to buy it. There is one on ebay from Italy, but I would rather give my money to a member here if someone has one to sell. I know there not cheap, the full kit on ebay is going for $1400 with shipping, and taxes. I figure i'll start big and go broke at the same time.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
p8PpdJ4.jpg

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Sounds good. Although if someone has a copy of nightmare in the dark, full kit, I would be happy to buy it. There is one on ebay from Italy, but I would rather give my money to a member here if someone has one to sell. I know there not cheap, the full kit on ebay is going for $1400 with shipping, and taxes. I figure i'll start big and go broke at the same time.
We need you to contribute, not your money.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haha, the old I would rather give you guys my money line. That one always gets me.