2>X
20 Year Member
Heh :keke:

Alright, that’s pretty good.

Didn’t take you for a monarchist though :emb:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I didn't get owned by you citing something that doesn't even fit the definition.

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language and something got lost in translation.

Apparently half-wit was being generous.

I claimed that members of one country/group (in this case, Americans/Twitter dipshits) attempting to dictate cultural norms to people from other countries (more specifically, East Asian countries and those who weren't part of African chattel slavery and aren't familiar with some of the specifics and nuance of coded European racism) is the definition of colonialism.

In a half-assed attempt to be clever, you wrote out the definition of colonialism.

I pointed out that what I wrote was in your definition and therefore claimed ownership of you from here through eternity.

Do we have an understanding? Or am I being obtuse?

Shawshank Redeemed - Imgur.gif

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Does the jolly weiner truly have a dick for an ass or is it just a dildo clenched tightly between his buttocks? Or, more disturbingly, perhaps another man is shoved completely up his rectum, and only his erect genitalia is still visible? These are important questions that need your consideration, lads.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Heh :keke:

Alright, that’s pretty good.

Didn’t take you for a monarchist though :emb:
A monarchist? No seriously, are you living in Britain right now or something or are you just pretending to be a Brit?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
One need not be a subject of the crown to have an interest in regicide.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I claimed that members of one country/group (in this case, Americans/Twitter dipshits) attempting to dictate cultural norms to people from other countries (more specifically, East Asian countries and those who weren't part of African chattel slavery and aren't familiar with some of the specifics and nuance of coded European racism) is the definition of colonialism.
Actually, no. You didn't specify East Asian countries.

And you are still wrong. You confused "a feature of" with "definition".

If you had said, "A feature of", then you would have been correct. Instead you wrote "Definition".

@M

20 Year Member
Imagine the mental gymnastics you'd have to go through to believe that an Asian company would not only support white supremacists, people who hate any ethnic group that isn't Caucasian, including Asians, but also advertise it in their business name. That'd be like Mario idolizing Bowser and opening a Yoshi sitting service and calling it Poopa-sKOOPAs. Yes, that's a horrid analogy, but, what did you really expect from Vanessa's drinking buddy?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cultural fauxpas happen all the time.

If you want to sell bricks in the USA, don't have KKK in your name. It doesn't matter whether or not you meant to be offensive.

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
I don't care how a company spells their name. I just care about price, quality, and service.

(M pauses to study his piles of shit.)

Okay, maybe not so much quality, but price and service are important! Free shipping from China is pretty awesome too.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Actually, no. You didn't specify East Asian countries.

And you are still wrong. You confused "a feature of" with "definition".

If you had said, "A feature of", then you would have been correct. Instead you wrote "Definition".

Pedantry and a lack of reading comprehension won't save you. This thread is about a Chinese company... if you couldn't suss that out, you're either a low-functioning autist or were in such a hurry to be clever, you forgot. Either way, you remain owned until I decide to sell you in the marketplace.

$50 shipped. Slightly used.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This thread is about a Chinese company.
Yes, but the conversation shifted. The post about darkening one's face had nothing to do with the original post and did not specify asia.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
you're either a low-functioning autist or were in such a hurry to be clever, you forgot
If I guess correctly, do i get a discount on him? I'm pretty sure I know the answer!

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I have a very old history textbook that states the world is comprised of three racial origins: caucasoid, negroid, and mongloid.

It’s a hoot.

Least he didn’t say Yellow.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I have a very old history textbook that states the world is comprised of three racial origins: caucasoid, negroid, and mongloid.

It’s a hoot.

GregN wrote a history book?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

It’s a hoot.

I can only hope that textbook's author lived long enough to find out to his horror that there is actually only one racial origin. And spoiler alert: it's not caucasoid.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
those words aren't exactly incorrect, pretty sure they still use those to describe human skull variations and if they don't they just changed the labels of them and still basically do