### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Jesus Christ. Those two songs... even the titles. I mean they where painful and beautiful when released and ever more so as of Cornell's departure.
I'm happy these songs brought me to mind.
Big hug

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
We both wear hoop earrings !

Love the Felix tattoo
Thank you my friend hah
The hoops are lovely, the world is not yet ready maybe. I try to keep things within reason, I like my age, I think a little conservatism is necessary, a little refinment (work in progress). That said, I'm thinking of having a little tattoo done on my lip and down my chin. I kind of hate getting those ideas.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Thank you my friend hah
The hoops are lovely, the world is not yet ready maybe. I try to keep things within reason, I like my age, I think a little conservatism is necessary, a little refinment (work in progress). That said, I'm thinking of having a little tattoo done on my lip and down my chin. I kind of hate getting those ideas.
sissela bought me a nice pair of pure gold ones for my bday this year. I switched my jewelry color from all silver to all gold this year. I need to get a few more tattoos myself, but not on my face. You seem like the type of person that would get by fine with a face tattoo (in a good way)

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
sissela bought me a nice pair of pure gold ones for my bday this year. I switched my jewelry color from all silver to all gold this year. I need to get a few more tattoos myself, but not on my face. You seem like the type of person that would get by fine with a face tattoo (in a good way)
Fuck yeah, gold is the way to go. Maybe it's a mental thing but it just seems to emenate good energy. And it looks amazing.
Appreciate the comment regarding the face tat, I have 3 head tattoos but have been hessitant to go to the face. I'm just happy we can just about get away with most things these days.