Arcade1up better than real cabs?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
You are not 5'11" you fucking dipshit.

Also no one fucking gives a shit if you rank #1 on a game where you are competing with people's 9 year old children
ok you got me, im 5' 10 1/2.

The competition is pretty good, on par if not better than the next gen consoles. Not Fightcade quality but decent.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
ok you got me, im 5' 10 1/2.
Try 5'8", tops.

The competition is pretty good, on par if not better than the next gen consoles. Not Fightcade quality but decent.
You wouldn't even know. The only game you're "good" at is HD Remix, and you are too much of a pussy to defend your supposed "title" so why the fuck should anyone care about how good you're doing on fucking Arcade1Up?

All you ever do on this forum is act like that fucking dude on King Of The Hill. "Me #1, look at me, ha ha" or "I so much money than you, ha ha". Even when your mom dies, you can't stop yourself from writing a $ figure and posting it online.

Get help.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
@neo_moe i ended up caving and bought the Marvel vs Capcom pcb. Just to let you know, it works with the big blue. Im going to test out the Marvel Super Heroes PCB next that i just ordered.

245201361_920981721849680_6652984643755008546_n.jpg
244544156_238351891660417_4713492155532643832_n.jpg

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Amazing, a whole room made especially for short guys who are under 5'8" just like you. Now all you're missing is a mattress and a cardboard cutout of Peter Pan

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Amazing, a whole room made especially for short guys who are under 5'8" just like you. Now all you're missing is a mattress and a cardboard cutout of Peter Pan
Those are real arcade cabs on the left you stupid short bitch!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I'm especially talking about that insanely gay racing rig & gay ass synthwave mural that's in front it, only turds with your type of personality would go through so much trouble to put something that fucking retarded in their own house. Seriously, are you that bored of your wife?

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
I'm especially talking about that insanely gay racing rig & gay ass synthwave mural that's in front it, only turds with your type of personality would go through so much trouble to put something that fucking retarded in their own house. Seriously, are you that bored of your wife?
Bro you need to stop...You're really making yourself look pathetic right now.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
@neo_moe i ended up caving and bought the Marvel vs Capcom pcb. Just to let you know, it works with the big blue. Im going to test out the Marvel Super Heroes PCB next that i just ordered.

View attachment 53106
View attachment 53107

Oh nice setup and that’s good to know! Don’t know if I told you, but I blew the screen on my MSH when trying out MVC, lol. So now I have 2 pcbs I can’t use...

I am thinking about getting Big Blue but my main hesitation is I have the Capcom Legacy and I much prefer that artwork since I really only ever played the original SF2 in arcades. Plus it has Final Fight. Not sure how I feel about having 2 Street Fighter machines but eh, maybe i’ll bite the bullet...BB does have the 3 Darkstalkers and Puzzle Fighter which are big selling points (in addition to being online of course).

Or maybe i’ll just get a generic screen and PC mod my MSH and call it a day :p

Lmk if MSH works in Big Blue as well but be careful not to blow your monitor!

I’ll post a pic of my setup soon as well.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
@HDRchampion looks like you swapped your buttons on BB. What did you go with? Easy to do while still being able to use the stock PCB?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What is that synthwave thing on the wall?
he typed in "retro" or "80s" on redbubble or something and bought the one that reminded him of the 80s. while he's driving in his car simulator he looks up at it and it feels like he's driving in cyberspace. isn't that so bitchin?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What is it with HDR and bojangles constantly trying to use their amazingly high/unconfirmed salaries as the best measure of their worth as members and/or human beings?
small penis, no sex, closeted homosexuals, possibly even pedophiles or rapists.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
What is it with HDR and bojangles constantly trying to use their amazingly high/unconfirmed salaries as the best measure of their worth as members and/or human beings?
What is it with faggits complaining about someone posting arcade1up pics in arcade1up thread. Was showing to moe that its possible to mvc pcb in a big blue cab.

Oh its Outrun you dumbfucks

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
What is it with faggits complaining about someone posting arcade1up pics in arcade1up thread. Was showing to moe that its possible to mvc pcb in a big blue cab.
You're just showing everyone how much of a fucking loser you are with your stupid possessions, get psychiatric help

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Also, Moe seems to know that he's trading in his man card by openly admitting to buying this crap. You on the other hand think it's actually awesome and you're spending more of your time in your extremely gay mancave beating little kids at Street Fighter online with one of them. Truly sad.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It's not actually Outrun, it's a non-trademarked copy of an Outrun image that he found on redbubble or amazon

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Also, Moe seems to know that he's trading in his man card by openly admitting to buying this crap. You on the other hand think it's actually awesome and you're spending more of your time in your extremely gay mancave beating little kids at Street Fighter online with one of them. Truly sad.
Again youre a stupid bitch that know nothing about arcades. I have 3 arcade1ups. 20+ real cabs. Again stop you're pathetic.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Or yeah some other stupid synthwave aesthetic bullshit that only zoomers get tricked into buying through instagram advertisements

Fucking faggot

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Again youre a stupid bitch that know nothing about arcades. I have 3 arcade1ups. 20+ real cabs. Again stop you're pathetic.
awwww what are you going to do, are you going to cry about it you little pussy?? hahahahaha