Bitcoin?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm so racist I can't even get the country name right. :emb:

Right before I read that story, maybe a day or two before, I had a guy tell me about how this dude cannot go back to El Salvador.... ever...
It's not a safe place.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Evergrande will help boost crypto . Real estate been the bread and butter of Chinese wealth growth ,but now they have to second guess .
China doesn’t show their cards, and summarily folds the hands of other players at the table.

profiting off China requires a lot of luck, or inside knowledge. Totally unpredictable and chaotic.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
People of china always had a access to credit problem , just as jack ma had said and got punished. before there was shadow banking(high interest) then the p2p lending platform( Higher interest but more funding )took over . A lot of these p2p barracudas starting to get stuck and goes tits up basically the medium size business shark start to take over and starting to build in the wealth product( 7-10% return) that the sell to buyers to get capital to fund projects for whales like Evergrande , So the food chain got rattled at the top. The fallout will be felt on every level with the most pain coming to the little guys .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
People of china always had a access to credit problem , just as jack ma had said and got punished. before there was shadow banking(high interest) then the p2p lending platform( Higher interest but more funding )took over . A lot of these p2p barracudas starting to get stuck and goes tits up basically the medium size business shark start to take over and starting to build in the wealth product( 7-10% return) that the sell to buyers to get capital to fund projects for whales like Evergrande , So the food chain got rattled at the top. The fallout will be felt on every level with the most pain coming to the little guys .
No one knows if Jack Ma was punished. No one knows if Jack Ma is even Jack Ma.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You faggots loading up for the final leg up of this bull run or wut?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Buckle down , waiting for the ride to start .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You faggots loading up for the final leg up of this bull run or wut?
What are you loading? Btc tide raises and drops all ships, but the little dinghies seem to multiple way faster on the way up and down

I opened short term puts on coin on Thursday. Hoping for a crash. But I have a lot of coin, so I make out either way but sideways.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I love that you have a billion. I was telling my wife that we have a million shib and she was like “we’re rich!”
Haha, yeah same, it’s a stupid amount, but there are people holding and trading 1tril at a time. It has a ridiculous circulating supply.

See where it’s at in 10 years and hopefully I can stop working soon, that’s my end game with crypto.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Ada is still cheap, not going to make or break me. Stock market is still where the money is .

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ADA has all the commercial backing and none of the hype. 2021 killed a lot of hype monkeys who could push coins. I mean, they’re still alive, but their influence is diminished.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
What are you loading? Btc tide raises and drops all ships, but the little dinghies seem to multiple way faster on the way up and down

I opened short term puts on coin on Thursday. Hoping for a crash. But I have a lot of coin, so I make out either way but sideways.
95% of my holdings is BTC. I’ve only been in this for the past year, so I have mostly been observing and learning. My plan is still to liquidate everything in a few months. Next cycle I will probably drop to 30-50% BTC and deploy the balance of funds to Alts and meme shitcoins as the market develops.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
95% of my holdings is BTC. I’ve only been in this for the past year, so I have mostly been observing and learning. My plan is still to liquidate everything in a few months. Next cycle I will probably drop to 30-50% BTC and deploy the balance of funds to Alts and meme shitcoins as the market develops.
Sounds like a decent plan, hope it works for you, mate.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
My only shitcoin is SHIB, bought 1bil for $100 during the first big pump, long term hold for me.

I mainly holding ETH and AMN
Holy shit, 1 billion? Couldn’t you sell it for like $25k now? That seems a good pull for $100

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Holy shit, 1 billion? Couldn’t you sell it for like $25k now? That seems a good pull for $100
Lol, I’m an idiot, I could if I had a billion, but I have 100 mil, not 1 bil…

this is probably why I can never properly realise sick gains in Crypto.

edit- it is still significant for $100 investment.