NBA season 21/22

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Nugget would have enough asset to land him . Depending on Murray’s recovery it’s a good insurance to have for the season and would give more time for him the heal properly .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Ben simmon said he wants out and won’t report to training camp , possible landing spot are the 3 California teams .... sac can put buddy and Bagley on the plane , they are the team with the cap and player /picks to package , the ball is out of the sixers hand they will have to take the best offer available now .

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Winning the chip is important but it isn't everything. You still shouldn't name a guy like Love in the same sentence with Sir Charles or Stockalone. They tried to beat MJ in his prime and didn't join him. Even Malone tried to win a title in LA in his last season. He was close and desperate but this doesn't mean he wasn't an important player. You probably won't find Kevin Love's name in the list of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History anyway but you can find Barkley, Malone & Stockton there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Early 90s the NBA was great, because most teams had something, and it was as easy as looking at NBA Jam's roster to find it.

Worst teams back then, off the top of my head: Bucks, Heat, Wizards, Nets, Kings, Mavs, Magic - but the draft worked. Magic got Shaq, and then Penny, and the Magic were suddenly good. Mavs got Kidd and improved. etc. I don't remember the Wizards ever being good in the 90s. Had Bogues and Bol, needed a trapeze artist and a lion taming act.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Mavs got good because of Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash. Kidd was only with the Mavs for 2 and some change seasons before he was traded to Phoenix.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Winning the chip is important but it isn't everything. You still shouldn't name a guy like Love in the same sentence with Sir Charles or Stockalone. They tried to beat MJ in his prime and didn't join him. Even Malone tried to win a title in LA in his last season. He was close and desperate but this doesn't mean he wasn't an important player. You probably won't find Kevin Love's name in the list of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History anyway but you can find Barkley, Malone & Stockton there.
I think you're going off on a tangent, I said me personally I'd pick money over being famous and broke.

Most people tend to forget that Minnesota and Cleveland were working on a Kevin Love trade long before LeBron James announced he was coming back to Cleveland.
"The Cavs and Timberwolves have been discussing a trade involving Love for months, long before James decided to leave Miami and come back home to Ohio. The deal dragged on through the summer, first because of Cleveland's unwillingness to include Wiggins in any package, and then due to the 30-day provision."

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
When the fuck did "Stockalone" become a word? I've lived in UT for most of my life, also been watching the Jazz for most of my life, and I've never heard this.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I think you're going off on a tangent, I said me personally I'd pick money over being famous and broke.
Lets Gekige In said:
He already has one more ring than Barkley, Stockton, and Malone.
Lets Gekige In said:
and he still didn't get a Larry O'Brien trophy.
Nope I didn't.

@Ajax
It became canon when dictionaries explained pick and roll with it. I use it since the 90s because you can't name one without the other. Probably not only a German thing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mavs got good because of Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash. Kidd was only with the Mavs for 2 and some change seasons before he was traded to Phoenix.

Yeah, but before Kidd, who wanted to ever pick the Mavs?

I'll tell you who: the kid who was allowed to pick his opponent's team.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nope I didn't.

Please don't tell me you think Mike Bibby is a better player than Kevin Love.

Allow me to reiterate my point. Kevin Love already had a ring (he nearly averaged a double double in the 2016 playoffs and then averaged a double double in the 2017 playoffs). That's something some all time greats didn't even accomplish. There is no shame in going after the biggest contract he could get by re-signing in Cleveland.

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
You didn't get what I meant. Implying stuff won't help.
I honestly think we're having a miscommunication. I'm going to assume you agreed with this part of my last post:
Allow me to reiterate my point. Kevin Love already had a ring (he nearly averaged a double double in the 2016 playoffs and then averaged a double double in the 2017 playoffs). That's something some all time greats didn't even accomplish. There is no shame in going after the biggest contract he could get by re-signing in Cleveland.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You edited that post after I responded. It's quite ok when good players sign good contracts. But there are still peeps like Dirk who sacrifice some of the millions to strengthen their team. I liked it when Schröder gambled too hard and became a bargain for the Celtics. He probably missed his big payday like many other players before.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
@Ajax
It became canon when dictionaries explained pick and roll with it. I use it since the 90s because you can't name one without the other. Probably not only a German thing.
IMG_4916.jpeg

Uh huh, for sure.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
You edited that post after I responded. It's quite ok when good players sign good contracts. But there are still peeps like Dirk who sacrifice some of the millions to strengthen their team. I liked it when Schröder gambled too hard and became a bargain for the Celtics. He probably missed his big payday like many other players before.
hope he dont expect the celts to bring the brink truck to resign his ass after the season ends . he not that good of a player to begin with, when the lakers offer that 80 mil extention he should have taken it becase the lakers team help with his numbers , no contender would paid the pricetag he asking even if he got bounce back season with boston .

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Uh huh, for sure.
Relax, I was joking in the first sentence. If you don't use Stockalone in Utah I'm fine.

It's a European thing:

hope he dont expect the celts to bring the brink truck to resign his ass after the season ends . he not that good of a player to begin with, when the lakers offer that 80 mil extention he should have taken it , no contender would paid the pricetag he asking even if he got bounce back season with boston .
I also thought the 80 millions were too much. Schröder is too self confident to realize the Lakers contract was already a huge gift.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I always hated Schroder for his behavior against Wall and the Wizards.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Good. Get vaxxed or stay home and lose money.
well kyrie/kevin/james will just count their money at home and play videogames.... or take em up on religious exemption

nets add paul millsap and front runner to sign Lamarcus aldridge...

Last edited: