Bitcoin?

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
All time high Bump , if everything goes smoothly they might hit target price this year , unless there a government intervention or China decide to shut down the farms, issue with the brokerage etc ...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Dogecoin still going nuts. It got up to 47 cents earlier. Back down to 33 as of this post.

Probably best to hold the line for now. Lots of pump and dumps going on, but there seems to be baseline stability.....for now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Everyone in my workplace has caught the mining bug recently. Even I have started mining with my 2080ti which I didn't buy it for in the first place. I net about $200 a month worth of BTC lol. But some of us have bought upwards of 20 cards... I can't justify thousands of dollars for this. You have to pay for it one way or another with ... real... money.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Everyone in my workplace has caught the mining bug recently. Even I have started mining with my 2080ti which I didn't buy it for in the first place. I net about $200 a month worth of BTC lol. But some of us have bought upwards of 20 cards... I can't justify thousands of dollars for this. You have to pay for it one way or another with ... real... money.

if you are mining BTC with GPU's you are already wasting your time.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
if you are mining BTC with GPU's you are already wasting your time.
I'm using nicehash so it's really mining ethereum (its selling my hashrate I learned later) It's costing me $10 a month to keep the PC on. I bought a game from play-asia with some of what I had already. So far it's more than paid for itself but again I'm not really taking this seriously with my single GPU.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'm using nicehash so it's really mining ethereum (its selling my hashrate I learned later) It's costing me $10 a month to keep the PC on. I bought a game from play-asia with some of what I had already. So far it's more than paid for itself but again I'm not really taking this seriously with my single GPU.
Connect it to your neighbour’s power you dodgy cunt.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
How tf is a meme coin like doge mooning? Don't they print like 10k coins a minute? Maybe it's time to cash out my stack.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Elon's analysis of doge: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeH7pEwv/

Doge, up only!

It was the 2nd altcoin, so it had a long time to incubate and maximize liquidity and exchange listings. I know 3 people locally that bought into doge all on the same day, two days ago, the day of the .44 ATH. They didn't want any at 0.001, but it's finally time to buy-in for the first time on the day of .44? Quite the sell signal when retail dives in at the top in droves. Personally, I would rather hold coins of a project with some active devs, steaking™, perhaps some scarcity (halvings on the timeline), with a founder that doesn't bash his abandoned project at every opportunity. Regardless, we mustn't underestimate the pump factor from weaponized autism that the collective reddit/discord groups can generate.
autism.jpg

Too bad Chinance doesn't offer 4x leverage tokens (up/down) for doge, yet. Leveraged token performance of Binance coin, impressive returns compared to the boring regular coin. Majority of gains was over 4 month period, always a catch.
a62af700-1f77-4ea1-8af0-4ece3cf28813.png

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
.......and the topic that gets $hawn, the owner of a website, store & forum dedicated to the Neo Geo to finally post in upwards of a half year is, ironically, bitcoin.

It's actually fitting in a way.

Last edited:

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Elon's analysis of doge: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeH7pEwv/

Doge, up only!

It was the 2nd altcoin, so it had a long time to incubate and maximize liquidity and exchange listings. I know 3 people locally that bought into doge all on the same day, two days ago, the day of the .44 ATH. They didn't want any at 0.001, but it's finally time to buy on the day of .44? Quite the sell signal when retail dives in at the top in droves. Personally, I would rather hold coins in a project with some active devs, steaking™, perhaps some scarcity (halvings on the timeline), with a founder that doesn't bash his abandoned project at every opportunity. Regardless, we can't underestimate the pump factor of weaponized autism that the collective reddit/discord groups can muster.
View attachment 48981

Too bad Chinance doesn't offer 4x leverage tokens (up/down) for doge, yet. Leveraged token performance of Binance coin, impressive returns compared to the boring regular coin. Majority of gains was over 4 month period, always a catch.
View attachment 48983
i was looking at the binance coin last week ...looking not buying . it been crazy year with the money printing and the crypto and stock going up , but i think it just the valee of the dollar is getting less so build inflation to the price . also notice bags of chips cost more but with less chips inside bastards .

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Shawn, have you read the white paper on ChainLink? Price target? Alpha? I’m lazy. I read 30 pages and needed a nap.

Last edited:

Shawn

snkusa.com
Right, even tho CPI says only 0.6% inflation, it's obviously magnitudes higher and should accelerate from here. Something like 1/3 of all Federal Reserve notes in existence were created this past year. Inflation is the expansion of a money supply, a rise in prices is the delayed consequence of the devalued/debased/inflated currency.

Nope, not interested in LINK at these levels. I missed the 0.05 ico price so won't be buying in at 40+. Then again, I deliberately missed most of the insta-supply ETH tokens and prefer PoW projects (coins over tokens), or projects that are their own chain, such as XTZ/DOT/XLM.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Right, even tho CPI says only 0.6% inflation, it's obviously magnitudes higher and should accelerate from here. Something like 1/3 of all Federal Reserve notes in existence were created this past year. Inflation is the expansion of a money supply, a rise in prices is the delayed consequence of the devalued/debased/inflated currency.

Nope, not interested in LINK at these levels. I missed the 0.2 ico price, and missed it's ATL of 0.05, so won't be buying in at 40+. Then again, I deliberately missed most of the insta-supply ETH tokens and prefer PoW projects (coins over tokens), or projects that are their own chain, such as XTZ/DOT/XLM.
Have you bought into Terra money? I read over the white paper and think that Do Kwon totally nailed the problems with BTC.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
.......and the topic that gets $hawn, the owner of a website, store & forum dedicated to the Neo Geo to finally post in upwards of a half year is, ironically, bitcoin.

It's actually fitting in a way.
He's probably been on Bitcoin since early on.

Mt Gox... Magic The Gathering Online Xchange

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member

Nope, not interested in LINK at these levels. I missed the 0.2 ico price, and missed it's ATL of 0.05, so won't be buying in at 40+. Then again, I deliberately missed most of the insta-supply ETH tokens and prefer PoW projects (coins over tokens), or projects that are their own chain, such as XTZ/DOT/XLM.
With the covid, world government manage to sneak a lot of things slip thru and printed a lot of fiat( emergency’s responses) , most people are still distracted with the covid and didn’t know what’s happened yet on the financial side of things , once people realized oh wtf happen moment Set in . It’s a frenzied in the market with this new fiat liquidity. Bank are making record profits again . Most people are going to get a shock when paycheck will buy less items at the stores. America’s wealth gap saw a huge increased in this pandemic .

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
He's probably been on Bitcoin since early on.

Mt Gox... Magic The Gathering Online Xchange

Some of the early one lost quite a bit on the collapsed , not considering their lost at these price now, His punishment should be reflected by the bitcoin price .