Beelzebub's Art Thread (Drawing, painting, sculpting, sprites, etc.)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You could probably make some $$ if you did a limited run tarot deck, with all art done in your monochrome pixel style.... so cool !!

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
how about you start your own thread pal

Beelzebub, your pixel art is very cool
You could probably make some $$ if you did a limited run tarot deck, with all art done in your monochrome pixel style.... so cool !!

Thanks Sylvie! I did actually start selling some prints of some of my pixel art recently! Though a tarot card deck would be really neat to do also!

Also, here's another one I did a little while back but didn't post.

"Dilapidated Cathedral"

Original Dimensions: 128 x 208 pixels

Dilapitated Cathedral (FINAL2) (resized 400%).png

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If you ever want to collab on a tarot deck, I could help design it

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
If you ever want to collab on a tarot deck, I could help design it

That sounds tempting! Between the two of us we could come up with an evil looking deck I'm sure. :3 Maybe once I get my dang sleep schedule on track again (started a new job recently), I'll have the energy to be creative again.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Here's a 1-bit monster I did recently for a pixel art bestiary collab. Where the requirements were Gameboy resolution, using an Apple II palette.

"Devil Crab"

Devil Crab (resized 400%).png

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Been a while since I've done any pixel art, I had a wild hair tonight for some reason, so I did a quick little 1-bit sketch.

"Snowy Mountain Range"

Size: 48x48 pixels

Small Mountain Range 48x48 (700%).png

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
My entry for the first week of PixelWeen2021. Where we are tasked to make 4-color low-res (80x120px) posters for our own made-up horror movie! I was inspired by the cover for the movie "Street Trash", which I remember clearly as a young child, seeing the box in a video rental store near the house I grew up in.

So I made a poster for a direct-to-video release of an obscure 80s splatter-fest called BLOOD VOMIT!

Blood Vomit FINAL (500%).png

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Street trash is an awesome movie. Playing hot potato with the dude's ripped off dick is some good cinema. Hahaha

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Here's my entry for the 2nd week of Pixelween 2021. We had to make a sequel to the original challenge, with the subtext "Attack of the". I don't think it came out as good as the first one, but it's not too bad.
Attack of the Blood Vomit FINAL (500%).png

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I almost fizzled at the end, but I got the 4th and final #Pixelween2021 weekly challenge done (barely)!

This time the theme was "Bride of the". So here's my cover for the 4th and final gore-filled chapter in the Blood Vomit series!

Blood Vomit 4 - Bride of Blood Vomit (500%).png

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
A tribute to "Color out of Space"

Original Dimensions: 160x240px

Spoiler:

Colour out of Space (300%).png

Last edited: