MVS-x will be my first Neo Geo

These are the games I am looking forward to playing. Where should I start?

The King of Fighters 1994
The King of Fighters 1995
The King of Fighters 1996
The King of Fighters 1997
The King of Fighters 1998
The King of Fighters 1999
The King of Fighters 2000
The King of Fighters 2001
The King of Fighters 2002
The King of Fighters 2003
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug 5
Metal Slug X
Samurai Shodown
Samurai Shodown 2
Samurai Shodown 3
Samurai Shodown 4: Amakausa’s Revenge
Samurai Shodown 5
Samurai Shodown 5 Special
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury 3: Road To The Final Victory
Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout: Fatal Fury
Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special
Real Bout 2: The Newcomers
Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
World Heroes
World Heroes 2
World Heroes 2: Jet
World Heroes Perfect
Art of Fighting
The Path Of The Warrior: Art of Fighting 2
Sengoku
Sengoku 2
Sengoku 3
Savage Reign
Magician Lord
The Last Blade
The Last Blade 2
Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle
Shock troopers
Super Sidekicks
Top Players Golf
3 Count Bout
Baseball Stars Professional
Foot Ball Frenzy

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
i know nothing about based on this post. could you tell us a bit about yourself?

i know nothing about based on this post. could you tell us a bit about yourself?

Let me take you back to the beginning.

In 1975 I was born in New Hampshire. As a child my family moved a lot and we were pretty poor. By the time I was eleven I was in detention centers and group homes. I would go home for months if not days and find myself back in lock up. By thirteen I was drinking everyday and experimenting with drugs. My favorite crimes were property crimes such as busting into factories or retail centers. I also committed wide scale breaking and entrys and home invasions. I found myself doing longer and longer stretches in juvenile hall in Maine and NH. At eighteen I was finally out for two years and managed to find a job and a girlfriend. There was an arcade in the mall called Dream Machine that I hung out in. It was a brightly lit family type arcade that had more ticket machines than video games. This was during the Street Fighter craze. I preferred Time Killers and Pit Fighter but I really liked driving games. My $5 an hour job did not buy many tokens though so I mostly played Atari 2600 at my parents house. I continued my criminal behavior and found myself in county jails for six months. Then eight months. Then twelve months. Until I finally went to prison. After five years of that shit I said fuck that and go a job, an apartment eventually a kid. I bought a single wide trailer about fifteen years ago and I barely go outside because we live in a police state now. I already did my time fighting the system. I had two more kids ( now 5 and 6) and I have them six days a week. I work third shift five nights a week. I began collecting Sega Genesis and NES games a few years ago while I was on house arrest even though I had never played Sega Genesis or NES before. Then Arcade1up came out and I got some of those. Now I have over 10,000 video games most of I have never even played. I am waiting for my MVSX to be delivered so I can explore the fifty Neo Geo titles it comes with. I am not very good at video games but I like them. I left out many details but I hope you get the greater picture.

Now should I just start at KoF 1 and work my way through the list? I am not a real gamer. I actually want to play the sports titles first.

I like playing video games when I am really ducking high on drugs.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Let me take you back to the beginning.

In 1975 I was born in New Hampshire. As a child my family moved a lot and we were pretty poor. By the time I was eleven I was in detention centers and group homes. I would go home for months if not days and find myself back in lock up. By thirteen I was drinking everyday and experimenting with drugs. My favorite crimes were property crimes such as busting into factories or retail centers. I also committed wide scale breaking and entrys and home invasions. I found myself doing longer and longer stretches in juvenile hall in Maine and NH. At eighteen I was finally out for two years and managed to find a job and a girlfriend. There was an arcade in the mall called Dream Machine that I hung out in. It was a brightly lit family type arcade that had more ticket machines than video games. This was during the Street Fighter craze. I preferred Time Killers and Pit Fighter but I really liked driving games. My $5 an hour job did not buy many tokens though so I mostly played Atari 2600 at my parents house. I continued my criminal behavior and found myself in county jails for six months. Then eight months. Then twelve months. Until I finally went to prison. After five years of that shit I said fuck that and go a job, an apartment eventually a kid. I bought a single wide trailer about fifteen years ago and I barely go outside because we live in a police state now. I already did my time fighting the system. I had two more kids ( now 5 and 6) and I have them six days a week. I work third shift five nights a week. I began collecting Sega Genesis and NES games a few years ago while I was on house arrest even though I had never played Sega Genesis or NES before. Then Arcade1up came out and I got some of those. Now I have over 10,000 video games most of I have never even played. I am waiting for my MVSX to be delivered so I can explore the fifty Neo Geo titles it comes with. I am not very good at video games but I like them. I left out many details but I hope you get the greater picture.

Now should I just start at KoF 1 and work my way through the list? I am not a real gamer. I actually want to play the sports titles first.

I like playing video games when I am really ducking high on drugs.

COOL STORY BRO

Stick to shit you know more about, like forcibly penetrating other men in the prison system

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Holy shit, somebody page lonesage. I think our noob of the year just showed up.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I'm just gonna ask what everyone else is wondering also.

Why did you leave Baseball Stars 2 off your list?!?!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
That's what living at the Pheasant Lane Mall will do to you.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
026919c9e87cd1a464d8e74a973275ff.jpg

These guys wanted details. I figured i would give them more than just my dick size. It isn't twelve inches but it smells like a foot.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I don't see the point of starting your Neo Geo journey with the MVSX. Just take someone else's collection home invasion style. You obviously have the skills.

I do have one question though. Why do the poor and stupid have so many kids?

Neo Geos are not worth stealing.

Plus I've been straight for about 20 years.

Except for cocaine and violence.

Enjoy being an incel.

I don't see the point of starting your Neo Geo journey with the MVSX. Just take someone else's collection home invasion style. You obviously have the skills.

I do have one question though. Why do the poor and stupid have so many kids?

You never had the balls to live my life for five minutes

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
another well adjusted individual, I'm sure he will fit right in here.

Trust me dude, you would not have made it. They do not have trust funds where i am from. We certainly didn't have $700 video games. But Ive grown up and worked hard for everything I have now. I am sure you made the best out of what your daddy provided you.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Trust me dude, you would not have made it. They do not have trust funds where i am from. We certainly didn't have $700 video games. But Ive grown up and worked hard for everything I have now. I am sure you made the best out of what your daddy provided you.

That's a bit presumptive of you. Many of the people here make sacrifices to have expand their collection. Dishwasher? Unnecessary. Bed frame? What are you a faggot? Savings/retirement fund? Okay, Mr. Buffet...I'm not sure you have the balls to make the sacrifices that people here have done. Get off your high horse.

Our most successful member on this forum, HDRChampion, had unwanted kids and expenses but pulled up his bootstrap to expand his doll collection and motivated his wife to make 200k+ a year and now has 3 houses. Could you do the same? I think not.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

yeah, you're a real hero going by your resume.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
They join with a prepared LIST now?

Fook me...

xROTx

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Settle down, tough guy.