Philly Area GameGarage Meet Up Winter 2019

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Saturday, Feb 22nd 2019.
Start: 1pm
End: 11:59pm

Kids will be home for this one, so no dumb shit/contraband.

I’m sitting on so many boards, that we didn’t get to last time. Please feel free to just bring yourselves.

Space is limited, re: cold weather=no spilling out into the driveway...the garage door will be closed, lol.

We’ll have room for a bakers dozen+1 -two at each cab, someone on the driving cab, and I’ll be sitting at the drum kit. ^_^

Strongly considering wrapping the Garage portion around dinner time, to all head over to Round 1 for games & food.

Thoughts?

Please RSVP in this thread, and don’t sleep-I’ve got invites out in other channels. The Spring meet was around 30 people. I’m locking this one at 14.

Thanks for reading!

1)wataru330
2) gusmoney
3)D_is_forDevo(n)
4)Sal_of_the_WOLVES
5)Dave II
6)SpencerRally Championship
7)masamune date
8) daskrabs
9) herb
10)DeadPixels
11)Phoenix Down
12)
13)
14)
15)Ralfakick

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Half the spots filled bump!

Get those RSVPs in. ^_^

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'm not super into Round1, but I wouldn't mind stopping by to talk some smack and throw down on a few shooters.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Can you make a #15 exception for me? I may be in Fort Lauderdale and I may not be, kind of depends on my schedule, but that is usually when I'm down there.

Last edited:

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Please RSVP in this thread, and don’t sleep-I’ve got invites out in other channels. The Spring meet was around 30 people.

Is that a random typo, or did you legitimately host something at your HQ between April and June of this year??

There's a 90% or better chance that I will have a day shift downtown on that specific Saturday, but I can hopefully swing by West Chester sometime around the vicinity of 5-6pm. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Slightly less than a month now until this happens. Any 2P game(s) which you gentlemen are clamoring to check out or revisit?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My theme for this meet, is Once in a Blue Moon games...stuff people haven’t seen in a long time, or ever.

I have vewlix coming in + surprise soft for it, a Lindbergh multi to throw in the Jambo (read: OR2, ID5, Sega Race TV, RTuned),

monkey ball banana control panel + monkey ball/baseball panel + golf panel + games for Net City,

spinner panel + arkanoid & puchi carat on the NAC,

4 player D&D on the Swing,

Tetris Grand Master on the Aero,

Hyper64 games on the neo25.

I don’t rule with an iron fist; I’m sure we’ll change some games out-however, the less time spent under the hood(s) the better for me.

Thoughts?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’m a maroon, and can’t change the thread title.

This meet is Feb. 22 *2020*, not 2019.

Doh!

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
That's a sick line-up. Looking forward to it

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
My theme for this meet, is Once in a Blue Moon games...stuff people haven’t seen in a long time, or ever.

I have vewlix coming in + surprise soft for it, a Lindbergh multi to throw in the Jambo (read: OR2, ID5, Sega Race TV, RTuned),

monkey ball banana control panel + monkey ball/baseball panel + golf panel + games for Net City,

spinner panel + arkanoid & puchi carat on the NAC,

4 player D&D on the Swing,

Tetris Grand Master on the Aero,

Hyper64 games on the neo25.

I don’t rule with an iron fist; I’m sure we’ll change some games out-however, the less time spent under the hood(s) the better for me.

Thoughts?

That lineup is sounding awesome! Important side note— add me to the list of attendees!!!!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
If Jon is going, I'll tag along. Aint got shit else to do plus I wanna meet Jim and BS for hours about music and games.

I got cave games and Taipan chumps. I got:

Ketsui
DOJ BL
ESPGaluda

SkyShark
Twin Eagle
Mercs
ProGear
Devastators

A couple other PCBs I can't remember.

A tapeable monitor and all the PS4 ports like Garrega, Ketsui and ESPrade

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
He's just jealous because J and I will spend the entire time talking old school hip hop instead of hair metal ballads.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
He's just jealous because J and I will spend the entire time talking old school hip hop instead of hair metal ballads.

You will have to come out next time.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

Pretty sure I already told you, Stefan, and Ralfakick I wouldn't be going. Not because I don't want to go...I do, it's just the timing is really bad. February is typically the worst month when it comes to winter weather. You add that to a 500+ mile drive on the turnpike, it's not going to be a smart move.

If you have your heart set on going, buy a plane ticket and have Gus pick you up at the airport. I already suggested that to you last time we spoke. He'd be more than happy to do it, I'm sure, as he's helped out Majors several times in the past.

Jim, sorry I can't attend this time. Hope your meet will be as great as the one I went to in September. Just trying to explain to the peanut gallery there are other/better options than just "assuming" that I'd be going.

Jon

PS: Kurt, I probably won't be going to PA until TMG rolls around, which is June 26-28. I'd be more than happy to drive you for that, if you're interested.