FS: Samurai Spirits 3 JP AES *SOLDand Metal Slug 3 English AES *SOLD*, Magical Drop II MVS

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
US Buyers only. Games will be shipped USPS Priority. Paypal accepted.

Samurai Spirits 3 JP version for the AES. Includes cart, snap lock case, manual with baggie. SOLD ON FACEBOOK
https://imgur.com/APw43UA

Magical Drop II MVS $30 Shipping is $8 *On ebay*

Metal Slug 3 US/English Version AES Very good. Includes cart, manual with baggie. Purchased from Shawn at the Neo Store around launch. SOLD on FACEBOOK

https://imgur.com/nQKK4xU

Don't like a price? Move along or make an offer.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Say what you want about Greg... (and from time to time.... I'm one of them...)...

Those are fair prices... hence, free bump...

xROTx

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Say what you want about Greg... (and from time to time.... I'm one of them...)...

Those are fair prices... hence, free bump...

xROTx
Thanks rot buddy old pal
If they don't sell within . 1-2 weeks, off to the wolves on ebay they go.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Can I make a serious suggestion.

I recommend taking new pictures on a different surface. Maybe on a clean counter or table top.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Can I make a further suggestion?

Don’t offer MS3 at a great price for this forum. Get your money’s worth. Buy your dad a nice dinner with a fraction of the profits.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
Can I make a further suggestion?

Don’t offer MS3 at a great price for this forum. Get your money’s worth. Buy your dad a nice dinner with a fraction of the profits.

Especially considering it will most likely get flipped on Facebook or eBay. Don't do anyone favors here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Especially considering it will most likely get flipped on Facebook or eBay. Don't do anyone favors here.

Yeah... mmmhh... I am going to do something I usually wouldn't do... I am going to amend this thread...

GREG... you can change it if you wish... BUT... I feel it's only right to get the fair price... especially seeing as you have the provenance on the MS 3...

xROTx

PS. On a side note Greg lad... Depending on who you send it too... you will need FULL tracking and insurance... especially if the buyer is some sort of n00b you don't know...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0

Doubtful. MS3 is within 10-20% of eBay pricing and SS3 is cheaper on eBay.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Doubtful. MS3 is within 10-20% of eBay pricing and SS3 is cheaper on eBay.

This aint ebay... You don't know where half the shit came from or if you're buying a dud...

This is Greg... on a forum where he brought the MS 3 from Shawn...

Just sayin'... this aint your flea market shit here...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I would post that MS3 on the top line +10% and make it clear this is a one owner game.

This forum deserves no favors from Greg. We treat that guy like Makismo Tasuke.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yeah... mmmhh... I am going to do something I usually wouldn't do... I am going to amend this thread...

GREG... you can change it if you wish... BUT... I feel it's only right to get the fair price... especially seeing as you have the provenance on the MS 3...

xROTx

PS. On a side note Greg lad... Depending on who you send it too... you will need FULL tracking and insurance... especially if the buyer is some sort of n00b you don't know...

That's why I use UPS.

I knew I'd get shit about this. Whatever - I don't give a fuck what you guys do . - I'm selling it on my terms. I'm making a profit on it regardless. It doesn't even go for $2500 on 'teh bay - $2K at the most. GREED!
I'd like to know where you guys are getting the figure of $2500 for that?

Look @ Ebay, Videogamepriceguide, and NeoGeoKult - It says $1600-1900.

Don't listen to the greedy lawyer.

I'm never, ever selling MSX though. Love that game too much.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
That's why I use UPS.

I knew I'd get shit about this. Whatever - I don't give a fuck what you guys do . - I'm selling it on my terms. I'm making a profit on it regardless. It doesn't even go for $2500 on 'teh bay - $2K at the most. GREED!
I'd like to know where you guys are getting the figure of $2500 for that?

Look @ Ebay, Videogamepriceguide, and NeoGeoKult - It says $1600-1900.

Don't listen to the greedy lawyer.

I'm never, ever selling MSX though. Love that game too much.

Yeah don’t listen to the guy telling you how that money you’re giving away to a flipper could be used instead to make a nice memory with your dad. Greedy lawyer.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yeah don’t listen to the guy telling you how that money you’re giving away to a flipper could be used instead to make a nice memory with your dad. Greedy lawyer.

Dude, there isn't much meat left on the bone for the flipper. Like the Bad Religion song says, "how much is enough?" I more than made profit on it, and I'm happy.