Women's world cup 2019

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
USA USA
1-1 @ halftime

Some malingering on the field today but look at Losado - Spain.
Somebody jumped on her face with a pair of cleats, she laid there for a minute got up was checked out and was back out on the field.
When they swapped her out half an hour later (almost) her left eyelid was swelling shut.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Anyone that doesnt wanna watch a bunch of athletic and attractive women at a sports event seems pretty queer to me

Lets objectify women. I mean why wouldn't it be ok? Let's be honest I'm sure when women watch sports it's to check out the dudes.
Spain wins the cutie count. The Us team is ageing and has some homelies.

Anyways on a technical side weak performance by the US. Poor ball control and wild kicks. The ball was just everywhere.
Felt like a hollow victory winning by two penalty shots. Actually I was rooting for Spain to at least take the game to overtime.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
USA held on for a dubious win. Rose and Ertz were playing hard while the rest of the team was out of it. Looks like FIFA wants us to see USA vs France.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
for a guy with a football logo as his profile pic, you don't sound like you watch football much. Players help each other up often. Could it happen more often in the women's game? I guess. Is it happening more? I would have to see objective numbers. But men helping opponents up in football matches is super common.

Are the women playing patty cake? Sounds kind of mysoginistic. So like, if you have a daughter, does she end up being a second class, playing patty cake when she should be fighting for a win? Would her sports interests be jokes? Should she just grow up to make babies, sandwiches, and shut the fuck up? Don't take it personally. Because I don't think that's what you want to look like. It does come off that way when you use "patty cakes" to describe the women's soccer games.

According to Takumaji, it's slow, less powerful, and needs more panty shots.

I don't really care about womens sports, but I have to call you guys out for mysoginy here.

You completley took what I said out of context just like you do with everyone who posts something you disagree with.

Mysoginistic? You're such a fagit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You completley took what I said out of context just like you do with everyone who posts something you disagree with.

so you're also a homophobe.

Marek

Banned

Looks whose trumpfaggot jimmies got rustled again.

At least you have all the little brown refugee children sleeping on concrete with aluminum foil blankets to make you happy.

Faggots.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This isn't the Dumpster Fire Poppy. Can you post anything that is on topic?

Please don't poison another thread.

Marek

Banned
This isn't the Dumpster Fire Poppy. Can you post anything that is on topic?

Please don't poison another thread.

I'll continue doing whatever the fuck I want. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Ladies looked sexy today.
They played much better than Monday.

Rapinoe scored on a penalty in the first five minutes then scored again later.
Heath scored a third goal but it didn't count. What happened, we were offsides?

France had a lot of possession late in the first and a good part of the second but were only able to score one goal.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nice performance by Team USA. Third goal was ruled offside but replay showed it was not. Why no VAR call? As a result the final minutes were more tense than they should have been.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Nice performance by Team USA. Third goal was ruled offside but replay showed it was not. Why no VAR call? As a result the final minutes were more tense than they should have been.

Oh well, it kept France playing. Which led to a better game and we still won.
Here we come England!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
At this point Megan Rapinoe should go to the White House, with her gf, and take a shit in trump’s toilet while tweeting.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Man that first half of the game, now that's some Futball.
What do you have to say about it Tak?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
VAR giveth, VAR taketh away. Perfectly good goal ruled offside. Penalty correctly awarded but missed. Exciting game ruined by a dodgy decision.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
USA deserved to win. But it was an exciting match. Shame England threw away the penalty with a crap kick. That will haunt them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man that first half of the game, now that's some Futball.
What do you have to say about it Tak?

I think we should consider adding women to the mens team and just having a non-gender sport.