[SCAM ALERT] Ebay seller jp-goods

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hello everyone,
For some months, ebay seller jp-goods listed some resealed games, but now he started selling conversions as originals. Some of you might already be aware of his fraudulous sales but I think posting a thread here can protect some people from his scams.

Fake seals:
www.ebay.com/itm/264100171316 , see last picture.

Fake games:
Check his feedback. Type Ctrl+F then Ragnagard, you'll be surprised (or not):
www.feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Who the hell bought that fake Blazing Star for 3000? Hope that's not you!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
What a shame it is that a guy comes here to warn us and then people shit on him because of where he was born. Tribalism exists still. It always will, I guess. A few bad eggs spoil the bunch, or however the expression goes.

What is it with hating the French, anyway. Without them we would have lost the war for our independence.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I've not dealt with this seller but you can tell something is up. They keep selling and relisting items with the same stock pictures. Feedback is pretty horrific as well.

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Idk who bought the blazing star, but knowing he puts fake bids on his listings to pump up the price it may even be himself.

@neodogg and GohanX: :thevt:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What a shame it is that a guy comes here to warn us and then people shit on him because of where he was born. Tribalism exists still. It always will, I guess. A few bad eggs spoil the bunch, or however the expression goes.

What is it with hating the French, anyway. Without them we would have lost the war for our independence.
We still hate the Chinese more. Unless they come bearing eggrolls. Eggrolls kick ass.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
A few bad eggs spoil the bunch, or however the expression goes.

Yeah, I hope so! Like Serge Gainsbourg's brilliant reggae cover of La Marseillaise called Aux Armes et cætera. I love that cover, but Jimi was like, eh, a whole decade earlier?

Jimi > Serge

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I haven't had an ebay account for about two years and I don't miss it. Even if you didn't have to worry about scammers the prices and fees just kill the experience. But regardless, good job OP for posting this.

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting this. I think I eyed some of this seller's auctions during my most recent bout of "I should get an AES" syndrome.

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Hello everyone,
For some months, ebay seller jp-goods listed some resealed games, but now he started selling conversions as originals. Some of you might already be aware of his fraudulous sales but I think posting a thread here can protect some people from his scams.

Fake seals:
www.ebay.com/itm/264100171316 , see last picture.

Fake games:
Check his feedback. Type Ctrl+F then Ragnagard, you'll be surprised (or not):
www.feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI....=25&iid=-1&de=off&which=negative&interval=365

Thank you, I appreciate this. I think I've looked at things from this very seller, but never pulled the trigger. Now I can be certain to avoid.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I had an incredible bbq pork banh mi last year in Sydney, it rocked my taste buds. Fuck that scammer just think of a moist viet roast pork roll, aint nothing going wrong, just gong.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
Fake stuff. First the french with Baguette instead of bread, now the japanese with Sushi instead of fried tuna. Where will this end ? I count on Bangladesh

NexusX

Astra Superstar
I have delt with this guy before. Tries a lot of underhanded shipping prices and "stipulations". He blocked me once I paid the full listing price & shipping price RIGHT AWAY and didn't pay the "amended" shipping cost of an extra $75 on top of the original $25 shipping.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I think this Is the same turd burgler that had a Last Blade 2 AES listed and his description said something like "please quit leaving bad feedback, people are making new accounts to leave me bad feedback"

Which should throw a flag to any human of below average intelligence immediately. If he sucks so bad people are creating new eBay accounts to give him bad feedback, he must be a real asshole. Or He's lying and still an asshole.