NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

johey

n00b
For what it's worth, I'm interested in an AES version of the Pro. Any color, as long it's solid black.

neosd

Neosd Developer
We are waiting for the last quotations for the remaining chips needed to produce the batch.

We should place the order before this week ends, delivery date for those parts should mark the PRO launch date.

In the meanwhile, i asume you guys will like this picture

pro_case_inside.jpeg

Carless Walker

Kabuki Klasher
We are waiting for the last quotations for the remaining chips needed to produce the batch.

We should place the order before this week ends, delivery date for those parts should mark the PRO launch date.

SWEET!

F34R

Tarma's Gun Polisher

pro_case_inside.jpeg

SAHWEET!!!

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object

pro_case_inside.jpeg

I need this in my life.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I still can't wrap my mind around it. It's about the options menu for the NeoSD pro for MVS, where you can select the game region, the AES/MVS mode and so on: do you still need to install an Unibios on your board to use that feature?

EDIT: found the info on the regular NeoSD thread: -Switch cartridge region without needing special bios. -MVS board AES emulation without needing special bios.
Well, this makes me want a NeoSD even more...

Last edited:

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
I appreciate the fact that they receive many tweets about when this thing will be available and simply ignore everyone...nice. To think I'll give them money, makes me sick. I'm forced to, since no one else is selling a product like this but... goddamn if I don't hope the chinese reverse engineer and mass produce this in the future. That' ll teach them some customer support .

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I appreciate the fact that they receive many tweets about when this thing will be available and simply ignore everyone...nice. To think I'll give them money, makes me sick. I'm forced to, since no one else is selling a product like this but... goddamn if I don't hope the chinese reverse engineer and mass produce this in the future. That' ll teach them some customer support .

We keep saying it will be available when it’s available. If Alex had a concrete date, don’t you think he would share it?

Asking over and over isn’t going to change the fact that part sourcing and manufacturing takes time. Follow the TerraOnion twitter account, or just keep an eye on the forum for the availability announcement. It will happen. Just have some patience.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
People need to chill and stop acting like impatient children. What's the rush?

Grown ass men getting pissy about a Flash Cart.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
To think I'll give them money, makes me sick. I'm forced to, since no one else is selling a product like this but... goddamn if I don't hope the chinese reverse engineer and mass produce this in the future. That' ll teach them some customer support .
If giving them money makes you sick, don't do it. Your health is worth more than a flash cart for a dead system. Nobody is forcing you to give anyone money. You don't need a neo sd cart to live. It's not a requirement for life. You sound pathetic.

neosd

Neosd Developer

Hello,

I think we gave a lot of information about when NEOSD PRO is going to be ready and its easy to get an idea about the status of the product. But i will try to explain it again :

We try to avoid presales as much as possible.
You came here pissed about us not opening sales and taking your money, now imagine we opened the sales back in june, took your money and you still don´t have your payed NEOSD PRO.
After Super SD System 3, we came to some conclusions :

- We can´t handle more than one product release at the same time.
- We can´t be answering people about when are we going to ship, just cause we don´t know, cause it depends on a huge list of providers. For neosd pro this is : pcb factory (to produce pcbs), smt factory (to solder chips on pcbs), 6 different chip providers and more than 30 different chips manufacturers, plus shells factory.

So when we anounced neosd pro we said : pcbs are ready, product (hardware side) is fnished and software is almost done. We will start working on production once we are up to date with super sd system 3 and so we did.

This is actually what happened, in May we started to source chips, and you know what ? We have everything in stock here except the SRAMS that will arrive next week. Why we dindn´t bought the srams before ? cause the delivery times for those chips was 18 weeks, so we placed an order and just wait. We got confirmation from the supplier that the packet was already shipped and will be here next week BTW.

So whats remaining as today ? Srams to arrive, shells to arrive. PCB factory to send pcbs to SMT factory and SMT factory to give us a soldering slot and solder the pcbs
When are we going to start selling ? We don´t know but everything is shorted and it should be be soon.

About your sugestion of the Chineses stealing/cloning our work : i could tell you some reasons why regular neosd hasn´t been cloned and why everdrives have been.
One is the investment required to do such thing, that could lead this conversation to the investment that was required to develop NEOSD PRO and if the risk/investment is worth, if this is a good business at all.

Somedays i came to the conclusion that we are the only fools that are not taking money from theyr customers with a 3d render and a pile of promises much before to have a working product to sell. Maybe we are wrong and we should change the way we finance our projects, just take money in advance, develop the product with calmn and zero risk about a competor releasing a product before yours and you lossing your time and money invested there. This would allow us for sure to show everyday what we are working at and work with less preasure

Anyways, glad to see that people are excited about NEOSD PRO. No one is going to be dissapointed with the final result, believe me.
Alex,

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

What a weeb faggot.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Do you really love japan girls?

I think you should hook up with Maury.V...

However, on topic... i do seem to recall that the Ng.dev Kraut buster is rolling onto 3 years after they took the intial payments...

NO ONE has taken your money you dumb piece of shit... don't buy it if you don't want to...

This is STILL NG.com.. and I aint gonna be stroking your ego and sense of self entitlement over something you aint even paid for...

Kind Regards.

Your local soon to be irritated Azn...