The "Luke Morse" Odissey

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Hello Ladies & Gents.

I have a little story about this "Sir", Luke Morse, that happened with a friend of mine.

I usually don't put my nose on these matters lighty, but because I couldn't stand the false "morals" of that guy. I went through this and expose how nasty this person can be.

It all started on a Facebook group where someone got apparently scammed on a Neo Geo bag deal and exposed his negative experience. I couldn't count the endless posts of Luke Morse giving support and morals about the situation. Seriously... how shameless can he be? OK... now the following...

A friend of mine sold a weird Samurai Shodown II MVS cart (seemed like one rare hacked boss version ) that was listed as FAULTY.

Luke Morse *buys* the item on the 26th January 2017 and pays 13GBP for Regular registered Intercontinental Airmail from PORTUGAL to JAPAN

ugPq3Ov.jpg

Impatient, he quickly opens a dispute arguing he didn't received the item:
g1Vya85.jpg

Wrong tracking provided to begin with... if an item goes out of Portugal it goes with a PT termination, not GB, which stands for Great Britain... Also, it's not "restaurant" you fucking moron. It's RESTAURADORES.

However, even if he was trying to imply that the seller was a slow ass clown to ship the item, it's not true either. He bought the item on a thursday. The seller couldn't make on time to the post office on friday due to work shifts. As there is no Post office services available on weekends, he shipped the item the following monday!

KCUbWnc.png

He states about the last post office info is from 6th February. Yet, none of the trackings from the Portuguese or Japanese post offices make any reference of that:
chc6w0r.png

wFhJK1f.png

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Part II

Physical proof and confirmation of the tracking:
JtFvV90.jpg

As you can see, he made a chargeback of the payment, arguing he did NOT received the item which is proven above as wrong.
C7LHggL.jpg

Then as the case was closed by ebay, he tried to ask Luke Morse for the payment as it was CLEAR that Luke got it. He asks for eBay support to help get the funds back.
QLTKJpj.jpg

The case was already closed by eBay, so no more actions could be taken. He sends Luke Morse a Paypal money request, which would be fair as Luke never returned the item.
1bV5mdG.jpg

You did received that you fucking moron. You're just a thief. Plain and simple.

"This experience has been a regretable one unfortunatelly"

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! That one cracks me open!
Now the best is coming...

My buddy never got refunded by Luke Morse.
He had on ebay an RGB modded Core Grafx that I sold or traded with him. The same day he lists that Core GrafX, it gets instantly bought by a no longer 0 feedback user. When he checks from where he was from... TAAAADDAAA!!! JAAAPAAAN!

He then cancels the listing, fearing out that it could be Luke trying to pull a similar one.
Now it gets more interesting... I had back then a friend of mine that was working for the french eBay back office branch. I called her to try to get some assistance, but she was on a Maternity leave. However, she was kind to text a coleague from her call center to inquire a bit of it and ... BOOOOM! Same IP! :keke:

No action could be taken as the worker could get fired for the use of "position abuse" and there were no recordsof an external claim to get covered from that action.

Now back to the ""This experience has been a regretable one unfortunatelly"".

Several months later, Luke strikes back! As shameless as one can be, the regretable experience (for the one who's got an item for free...) seems to be forgotten:

4oMevAA.jpg

Is this guy for real??? "Could you help me with that?" ???????

This is the true face of Luke Morse. :)
Spray him on Facebook for all I care... LOL

Enjoy.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
that super sucks atro..

but i cant wait to see what happens next. please keep it updated

costanza-answering-machine.gif

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
There's nothing else to update.

All he can do is either return the money as he wouldn't lose any. Or the item, deducting the shipping costs.

It's funny how people wonder how can he get so many stuff on his collection. Well.. there you go lolololol
Now let's just sit down and wait for him to get his ass out and counter the UNDENIABLE facts. :keke: :keke:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Youtube's Luke Morse is a deeeeeeeeeeek.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What's the facebook page?... and is he a member here?

xROTx

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Not sure if he has an account, but on FB it was on the NGFL page that I saw his hypocrisy...

He was so lucky our Japan trip was lightning short back in October. I would have loved to knocked at his door :keke:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
That sucks about your friend, hope he eventually gets his money back.

But if this Morse guy lives in japan, why is he buying pcbs and core grafx from overseas? Has he been banned from jpn shops?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
im nearly positive he us a member here, but is not active.

Yeah... I remember the name... But I have a hard time picturing his username...

I have a LOT on my mind atm...

xROTx

PS. It better not be NGFL facebook page... they're already on my shitlist...

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
That sucks about your friend, hope he eventually gets his money back.

But if this Morse guy lives in japan, why is he buying pcbs and core grafx from overseas? Has he been banned from jpn shops?

The thing is... he doesn't ;)
He pays, and asks for chargeback:rolleyes:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
The thing is... he doesn't ;)
He pays, and asks for chargeback:rolleyes:

Yeah that’s the second thing I was going to address. It sounds shitty, but it sounds like one of the scams I got caught up in a few years ago. Sell a board overseas, buyer says he didn’t get it, then eBay chargeback, but tracking says he signed for it. Buyer keeps money and pcb, and I’m out of money and I don’t have a board. If this is what he is doing, he’s a scumbag.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Sorry to hear about your friend Rui. Fuck Luke Morse and his shitty YouTube hoarding videos.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Wow that sucks, I hope this gets resolved for your friend. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Luke Morse has many problems. For the people who don't know him...his hobby basically cost him his wife and son. He made a final video saying he was leaving youtube because of this (which someone reuploaded later with violin music). However a few weeks later he went back to making youtube videos. His repair videos are honestly questionable at best as he just shot guns a lot of stuff. Look at the Mortal Kombat 4 repair video and you'll see what I mean (hell in that video the game told him exactly what was wrong and he ignored it and started changing other things). He also has a video with a tour of his place and it's basically a hoarders nest. Broken consoles falling out of closets, rooms packed to the brim, etc.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Luke Morse has many problems. For the people who don't know him...his hobby basically cost him his wife and son. He made a final video saying he was leaving youtube because of this (which someone reuploaded later with violin music). However a few weeks later he went back to making youtube videos. His repair videos are honestly questionable at best as he just shot guns a lot of stuff. Look at the Mortal Kombat 4 repair video and you'll see what I mean (hell in that video the game told him exactly what was wrong and he ignored it and started changing other things). He also has a video with a tour of his place and it's basically a hoarders nest. Broken consoles falling out of closets, rooms packed to the brim, etc.

dude sounds like a pathetic stupid bitch...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
What? Luke Morse is a bad person?? I dunno, man. That doesn't sound right.

Spoiler:
/s

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
All this over a chinamanese SS2 hack and a broken A-board, for what purpose.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Because he's an absolute cheapass. He begs for donations of broken stuff so he can "fix" them to make youtube videos.

This. The guy clearly has some serious issues and even fucked up his family life like Fox mentioned. I really think this guy needs help. He's probably blowing all his money on the hobby and now scamming people because he can't afford to pay for the stuff.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I wish I could find the version of the final video with the violins and the troll face at the end.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I wish I could find the version of the final video with the violins and the troll face at the end.

IIRC it was taken down cause LM asked youtube to take it down.