I am confused

Thewildlombax

Cheng's Errand Boy
I am confused. Why I am not treated good and I get made fun of ? What am I doing wrong. Okay I know about my English it isn't my 1st language. But I am also gonna admit that I am a young person. But do understand the value and how obscure the video games prototypes are and I am just into that stuff. Please tell me the true reason so we can fix it together and that there isn't any more drama. Everyone is gonna be happy and I am not confused any more

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Because you busted into this forum demanding protos, you didn't even try to introduce yourself. This is a community not your personal ebay. Maybe if you contributed instead of demanding proto lists from eveyone your visit here would work out better. Now? You're just a big joke that everyone likes to poke at.

Thewildlombax

Cheng's Errand Boy
Because you busted into this forum demanding protos, you didn't even try to introduce yourself. This is a community not your personal ebay. Maybe if you contributed instead of demanding proto lists from eveyone your visit here would work out better. Now? You're just a big joke that everyone likes to poke at.

But the thing is I am came just to look for prototypes because someone told me this is the best place to look for them.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea ok, but you don't just bust in the door to a local gaming group and demand the rarest stuff do you? If that's the case then your visit here will be fruitless. Once again, participate or leave.

Thewildlombax

Cheng's Errand Boy
Yea ok, but you don't just bust in the door to a local gaming group and demand the rarest stuff do you? If that's the case then your visit here will be fruitless. Once again, participate or leave.

Alright I am willing to participate under the condition I won't get mocked at.

Is that why you didn't replied to PM ?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I didn't reply becuase you are annoying. You know why you get mocked? Cause even when you participte it's only about protos. Shut up about protos. Seriously, talk about anything other than protos. Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos Protos . You sound like Lil' Pump and his song Gucci Gang.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

Making demands now? You don't know what place you walked into, do you?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
We already have proto masters here. We don't need another one.

Also, this is neo-geo.com and you're asking about protos for inferior systems.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Besides what's already been mentioned I fuckin lol'd at your $500 offer for protos of triple A titles. Big tymer goods don't come at hobo prices.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
English isn't your first language, you're white, young and live in Australia. I don't buy it.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member

I seriously lol'd. If you are unhappy here, and why wouldn't you be, you've turned yourself into a running joke, just leave. There are thousands of other game related websites on the nets.

The guys will stop mocking you when you stop making mock-able posts.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Have you seen fight club, where they stand at the door day after day asking to join and being told to leave? This is that. You're soooo close, don't give up now. Just keep on asking for those protos and don't take no for an answer. Hell, I've nearly cracked and I've got a cupboard full of protos that frankly I'm looking for the right person, someone who will treat them right, someone who will guard them jealously, to give to for free.

Stay strong soldier.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I would suggest that you quit being such a mark ass busta.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Unnecessary thread. Everything you've done wrong has been explained already.

How'd you like the ASSEMbler forums?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Unnecessary thread. Everything you've done wrong has been explained already.

How'd you like the ASSEMbler forums?

Link to his Assembler forum thread? I can't seem to find it there using their SEARCH. FUNCTION.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Holy shit, this dude needs to stop already. I honestly hope someone sells him a "proto" for $500+ and sends him a blank or damaged CD-R with Crash Bandicoot written on the CD. Seriously, fuck this guy.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Have you seen fight club, where they stand at the door day after day asking to join and being told to leave? This is that. You're soooo close, don't give up now. Just keep on asking for those protos and don't take no for an answer. Hell, I've nearly cracked and I've got a cupboard full of protos that frankly I'm looking for the right person, someone who will treat them right, someone who will guard them jealously, to give to for free.

Stay strong soldier.

Fucking space monkeys....

...now get off my goddamn porch!!!!!