PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Since I am almost certain it is the region mod, I just bought a dirty white pc engine. I will report back with my findings when I receive the pc engine.

I've had issues in the past where my region modded system had issues running an everdrive. I hear it happens much more with the original briefcase setup. Not sure what system you said you have, but just getting a new one is probably the best idea. PC Engines seem to be picky consoles, and theres no rhyme or reason why some are not as picky.

Last edited:

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Really cool device. :cool:

Got it last week. Everything I played so far works perfect.

Thanks a lot for your work!

Even the Star Parodier crew already knew, the final device will arrive sometimes in the future. :lolz:

View attachment 49429

You should grab the unreleased US Version (Fantasy Star Soldier) that I released a few years ago ;-)

torgo100

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Also, some crappy pics of mine yay!
qhO7l23YzaiaR13PnFiq717Y7OkIx83bwtWjmhnbziidy7weX7TFNdKIxHrZXGqRqDFsF6nOC25m6x6w9WKB_Jt_cLiOLOCoC4-Dyg4dX7gtlm2nF0Zx6LSInVeTAQ-qdBen6oHd3xbamjKh7slztnnuegzEaEarHcaQ503fNYl6ByeqrMEtuBXPj42GMyDCJnfzKAH7OY5DqJv_DB9ZYXEWxFozxaf9s1-iOLMJ4L_4byQ4XWuiFfgB5lu9lDU7oetRhvxf9hbsP30x3CVKVG0VKTBaONDmhsrBoTzNZ9G4r9nhYNF7x4YOzg1FvaUEd2K1HrefSRBnsiZ-FPCUoesCo5JibgujsQ5Z_sEAkbeH4DpoaJORCk5XgKEvMvJVMSkI2NgMKb_EXd3XKWVtfD7Rg6tvkSBqloXPWf1hcKVeZMRkL1W5zH8yjpFDFv8arxTmEydHwynROELu3VMRMSJxIrRwjmPQOMF7f1Sf_ZfL6ekbhj1f7EnWt-s5ko2hVXJpUbZEUZQJ3it42u-MrQ_5--lSWlCYYLLYZGgoglz16jhi4lqgRTll0AuYRtKcEr0GL5Dbat4BcdcSaZ9JfRAs-MVwOqnLKVLs1D2F=w2427-h1820-no

b8yCf_ZPC9wpi6_arYFQ0jth89L-pX0TGZyKBLl3j9BI8to59tqtzizeyMMkgW2FUM8_FamoDDmbQOau-opbcB1yak4FTzMuFcQ1kiBW__31zzKyXEYT6nxBofySyYU0o1ne3ftMzyqhdi8qiYZ6I1SsIlE0Qq3NyMgncQPb1fkwPDhW5aeIBKmwqfcrdP8kXnZeSR7ZaWd8eVpUdPGIFfTTqqbhtnz4TawDu6kMyUU2Tj2bq6Cp1yyU_eA3xQs9Wvdx5MpUHhJA3v6vG97IpPmDKfPBMY1_FYejcT1y3bBOdpJySxdVbCKVxciDWrNamv95p3avvOnzgmwLMpFEWyTgkCZBxY8zg0JVBivj6Eo7VZF2GLog8BZphiLkmuPXa1mS_BsbmlrTk0zG1LncYXZAIzkOUqykJjAp-P9smlDivnfKHdUOSAjDiw27tos0F9caBTT5hsJHrCjiKkb9LF6HMv46bArSVF5IhR1EfhLwiHUEZb_r_PE_tL0Ai1rkdDMBHyvIgCyYRustG-yFcAp0RELZw5-X4SMXXcsCLfsCrsepeG4vHIuZf4bM6RS8cQ0Ir6f-Yh4sn3q8Y7S1HHPQ2VbfTjjzKCPHk2e1=w1427-h1820-no

FD1jxI97W1XmC7rU4J-RzvcJUqmnMOzc0MshckWM2n0kKXEU6fstt_Oe_dVeRmQVmGjo9c-Kkf1QeRsDjizcjvKJb6DHC1r1En-Op4WVJVMzBlK_2_YCQ54rqVNZEIKKMAzFRWU4qBfu0T0HC6rMj5UxdgdGgw8WZrgVZeU71hNU3I4THXM4-qHkmFpcqFK_iWN1OqDWlFUOUqGUfxmq56lapT2aFVmfxXSRoyX0mBsojY7jVt8Q517ZbUnr3kOjep4DOvxvtlCOoXuHZNdhoyWlxW86vDHWkpXCZJl5Dj8OV7unSlItcoTWr9gGE2CFiyVnoLcquErtAaU63B3xiYtfg7a-mQrUFQVP-VxMP1AVj60Jt7amwZH4HI4EiZJJAoPgiFmMoZoHh765aQkNqzxi1arungJxMMcQYRJfKAYVWfVlTY-yw6N0EVqdVT4jwBX3M7lOHT-zVohfDFwHxSUc0OgrJ5kE_J2gCQkWOs1wlBTq9HF6NSuRVvYrm40twGHPlrSuIzi1VN6x_sVDmuMf-UQ5Dgsr3FftxdcTy9sVNqwYydJcsQJ9ze5gl9GYqpaZS0EfVx0U0YW5ca9EIbwj_fj4qtMgHXPUp1Vl=w2427-h1820-no

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
8th december, its shipped for sure.

Could you check the status on the webshop ?

It says awaiting bank transfer but I have an order confirmation email from you.

I'm a bit confused and off to check my banking history.

Edit The wire went through on the 11th.

My confirmation
KVDOAYCZY Placed on 12/09/2017 00:57:20

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
It says awaiting bank transfer but I have an order confirmation email from you.

I'm a bit confused and off to check my banking history.

Edit The wire went through on the 11th.

My confirmation
KVDOAYCZY Placed on 12/09/2017 00:57:20

Man, you should have contacted us before .... the status of your order is "awaiting bank wire to be confirmed", this means that we haven´t seen the money on our bank account so your order is just waiting for the payment to arrive.

Did you put KVDOAYCZY on the bank transfer description ?
Could you tell me wich day you sent the payment (so i can check again and try to spot your payment), once i have found the payment i will mark your order as payed ( i will be able to ship it monday btw)

Alex,

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Honestly you sent an order confirmation to me. I've never had a company send one prematurely. I'm not being a dick here, I got your notice and my money was gone. Usually that means all is good.

I'll pm you the bank information I have ;)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Honestly you sent an order confirmation to me. I've never had a company send one prematurely. I'm not being a dick here, I got your notice and my money was gone. Usually that means all is good.

I'll pm you the bank information I have ;)

Hello,

i think i am missing something on the translation cause i don´t quite understand "you sent an order confirmation to me"

When you choose bank wire payment, the shop sends you an order aknowlegement by email. It contains details to make the bank payment, that are quite easy but MUST be followed.

You just have to send the payment and put the order number as subject, so we see the bank payment arriving and we link the code with your oder.

If you have sent the payment and not have followed the instructions (put the order code on the bank payment), we don´t have any way to link the payment with your order.

BTW, not trying to be rude, its late, i am tired and when i am tired my english is terrible :)

23:00 here and been working a hell out for the last week.

Also, send me an email pleasde, i don´t read pms at forums cause its a hell to trace those.

Alex,

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I'll e-mail you.

Sent all the information I have.

Thanks

@Rot I know right :keke:

It's being looked at.

Another Edit Payment accepted!

Thanks Alex!

:sticks tongue out at Rot:

Last edited:

neosd

Neosd Developer
I'll e-mail you.

Sent all the information I have.

Thanks

@Rot I know right :keke:

It's being looked at.

Another Edit Payment accepted!

Thanks Alex!

:sticks tongue out at Rot:

You are more than welcome,

Its important to put the order code on the bank transfer or its impossible to us linking the payment with the order, we got a pile of bank transfers about that date.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Tanooki and Tusecsy had the same idea last night...

Needless to say... it didn't end well...

xROTx

Sorry, I still can't get used to being on your bad side and tend to act like I'm not.

Not that it matters but I still have your back.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Sorry, I still can't get used to being on your bad side and tend to act like I'm not.

Not that it matters but I still have your back.

Heh... No worries man...

TBH... mod'ding the Neosd forum is a massive headache... I have SO many different concerns...

...Keep the stress levels of Alex down... as he tends to go apeshit...
...Keep the other mods and members off my back...
...Keep the longterm members happy and willing to let me control shit...
...Keep the n00bs happy... but maintain a level of control over the ones who know fuck all about the forum...

etc etc etc...

Alex and his team works HARD... and I appreciate that... but I don't get paid for this stuff :D

xROTx

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
...Keep the stress levels of Alex down... as he tends to go apeshit...

xROTx

It's a Iberian thing. I2 have a similar temper and have been known to do the same. It's in our blood. ��

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I must not have included the necessary information with the wire and I didn't follow-up, assuming things.

I made sure to give him enough info and Alex took care of it A.S.A.P.

Afraid this was a false alert drama wise.

Thanks again!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I must not have included the necessary information with the wire and I didn't follow-up, assuming things.

I made sure to give him enough info and Alex took care of it A.S.A.P.

Afraid this was a false alert drama wise.

Thanks again!

Syn, bud, you're in for a treat. This device is fantastic. I've been very busy this week, so I didn't get to try it out until last night. It's been killing me all week, that I've been waiting to play it.

If anybody is on the fence about the SSDS3, don't be. It delivers. Hooked it up to a projector and played through a few levels of Dracula X (read: died alot) and tried out some fami conversions, just to see what they were like. Gonna play some Bonk 3 and Splatterhouse later. This thing is a Turbo fan's dream.

srtomiz

n00b
Hi,

I don't know if this question belongs here, it's a problem but not a technical problem... I'm trying to register my unit on the support page but the system keeps telling me that the serial number (double checked in the sticker and the options menu) is not in the database.

Are we supposed to register the devices there for downloads and whatnot or the site is only for the neosd's?.

Thanks in advance.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi,

I don't know if this question belongs here, it's a problem but not a technical problem... I'm trying to register my unit on the support page but the system keeps telling me that the serial number (double checked in the sticker and the options menu) is not in the database.

Are we supposed to register the devices there for downloads and whatnot or the site is only for the neosd's?.

Thanks in advance.

No downloads except for firmware releases are placed on the tech sections....

The Terraonion team only make the devices... you have to find the other stuff somewhere else...

xROTx

PS. As for the serial number thingy... can't help you there man...

Relikk

n00b
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...t-(Dec-2017)&p=4280880&viewfull=1#post4280880

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
@fenikso I'm so looking forward to it.

Gotta give my SuperGrafx a dusting off or Jibs will pick on me. :keke: