Opethian... I need answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It would be like me promising you that I'd buy you a drink at a Bar... and turn up without my wallet...
BUT NO ONE PROMISED ANYONE ANYTHING. i UNDERSTAND what you're saying, I just don't understand how it applies to the situation because the only "community" he betrayed are the greedy, pushy ROM dump people who don't care about *our* community. I feel like you are feeding into the wrong community here.

if you said "hey, lets go to the bar, first round is on me" and you showed up and for some reason couldn't pay, I'd be like "nah dude its cool, i got it" and I'd civilly arrange for you to return the favor when you get your wallet.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
BUT NO ONE PROMISED ANYONE ANYTHING. i UNDERSTAND what you're saying, I just don't understand how it applies to the situation because the only "community" he betrayed are the greedy, pushy ROM dump people who don't care about *our* community. I feel like you are feeding into the wrong community here.

FFS... I aint gonna talk to you anymore...

Please re-read all posts... especially the one of me outlining that Opes said he knew that Mike wanted it dumped and he had brought a eprom burner...

Mike then left it because he trusted opes to do what was implied...

You are trying semantics... don't do it... this is NOT a court of Law....

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
FFS... I aint gonna talk to you anymore...

Please re-read all posts... especially the one of me outlining that Opes said he knew that Mike wanted it dumped and he had brought a eprom burner...

Mike then left it because he trusted opes to do what was implied...

You are trying semantics... don't do it... this is NOT a court of Law....

xROTx
I'm just telling you how it is from the other, seemingly more popular perspective. By all means, go forth & raise hell my sweet daddy Rot.

If we had the details on the narc there might not be as much of a divide or lack of understanding.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm just telling you how it is from the other, seemingly more popular perspective. By all means, go forth & raise hell my sweet daddy Rot.

If we had the details on the narc there might not be as much of a divide or lack of understanding.

The popular perspective? You think that's gonna matter?

Seriously... you think... any of you fucks are gonna change my mind? You don't even have the common sense to find out what it takes to change my mind in such matters...

xROTx

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Everyone please relax, only asking.

Your guys minds are made up and there's little anyone can say to change that. We've discussed it and now people are going to start pushing buttons.

Sooner or later Ope's going to go in chat where he and Rot may sort this.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
For... ALL you guys for complaining about so called... "Narcs...".. let me remind you about this...

1. Dark Jaguar... Electricgrave... promised to leave the site... and said he deleted his email and put a random password in...

I later found he told me a bullshit lie... he had entrusted his email address to a fellow member... and so could reset the password...

I DO NOT like being lied too... so I infact... deleted the email address... and eventually I was "informed" EG wanted back...

Was this a good "Narc'ing"... or bad?

2. A member informed me that someone was stalking Sylvies account... and finding random videos online...

I put a stop to that...

Was this a good "Narc'ing"... or bad?

So... STFU... I deal with this stuff on a day to day basis...

People who contact me do NOT expect to be outed... I have mentioned no names... and will never do...

xROTx
I get where you're coming from and as an authority figure I know you have a job to do, I get it, really do. Look at it this way though, even wasabi and Taku showed disagreement in what it seems to be expected from OP according to your crying pussy ass nancy, shouldn't that say something? I think the reprimand is heavier than it should be given the nature of what transpired, not enough bad going on to out OP like this. You cannot expect to charm anyone with vinegar and I think that OP is just done putting up with being pushed around and I don't blame him, I think he was far too nice about it.

As for my email and the random password...here's how it went down since we're washing dirty laundry here in front of everyone, I did it, set a random password, closed the book and told my good friend about it, he knows me well, he knew that it was a mistake, he offered to help me out in the form of resetting the random password I set and in turn change the email for the account this way I had no access but if I changed my mind I could comeback to him for help, look at it this way, he was right and I was wrong, but I should have been clearer about the whole thing with you, I just don't want anyone else getting banned over me like it happened with Ellzy 'cause it's all my doing anyway. I am truly sorry, if you wanna ban someone, ban me, I lied, no one else did, please don't take it out on my friends.

...now back on topic, get a load of this entitled douchebag down below...

People keep saying this. You can also go out marching like a nazi shouting seig heil and that's legal. But is it right? Fuck no. Just because it's "within your rights" doesn't mean it's the right or ethical thing to do. He made what amounted to a promise. Backing out on it was a dick move.
Can everyone read this?! This is how you people are painting this out to be, so much in fact that you have noobs that know nothing of what went down making assumptions based on nothing but bandwagoning BS and coming in here all high and mighty like they have a right to an opinion, well they don't, fuck them.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm sorry, I do wanna help. My offer to get that board dumped still stands, of course it depends on getting my hands on said board but I'm ready and willing. The MASS crew is always ready for the challenge.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

Wow your entitlement is over bearing...You want him to rat out the bitch ass narc so he can be a bitch ass narc too?

There is a code among brothers, no matter big or small. You break that trust then there will be consequences. He gave the dude more then enough to explain himself but chose to do so without any explanation or remorse on what he did. Dick move all around. People defending the dude is just being loyal to a friend, if this happen to lesser known member or newb, yall have pitchforks up the ying yang.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
People defending the dude is just being loyal to a friend, if this happen to lesser known member or newb, yall have pitchforks up the ying yang.

Hey, there's no standard, this is not a democracy and above all else COMMUNITY FIRST.

PS: Madman, stop being so jelly, you can be our friend too, lol.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
@EG...

I know how Tak and Wasabi view this current thread...

I would point out tho... that to me... this isn't even 2nd gear drama...

It has only been escalated by you fooks... and there is only one person that could effectively diffuse the situ... and he's not posted anything sensible yet...

I have stated WHY I did it... and you fucks throwing the book at me... like:

1. Mike didn't have it in absolute writing..
2. Tak and Chaz are gonna get MAD at you...
3. You're being a coont again Rot...

... Blah de Fookin Blah... Just aint gonna work...

I know this thread is a bullshit lie... but it cuts to heart of the forum...

You guys play like there's a community... act like you actually care about it... and keep to your word...

Then we aint gonna have a problem...

xROTx

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
everyone in this thread loves the caulk but me

proceed
Spoiler:
plot twist: "DDP3" is literally identical to DDP minus text edits

literally the exact same thing

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@EG...

I know how Tak and Wasabi view this current thread...

I would point out tho... that to me... this isn't even 2nd gear drama...

It has only been escalated by you fooks... and there is only one person that could effectively diffuse the situ... and he's not posted anything sensible yet...

I have stated WHY I did it... and you fucks throwing the book at me... like:

1. Mike didn't have it in absolute writing..
2. Tak and Chaz are gonna get MAD at you...
3. You're being a coont again Rot...

... Blah de Fookin Blah... Just aint gonna work...

I know this thread is a bullshit lie... but it cuts to heart of the forum...

You guys play like there's a community... act like you actually care about it... and keep to your word...

Then we aint gonna have a problem...

xROTx
I agree, this isn't even 2nd gear drama, so why is OP being stripped of his privileges? We're putting someone's nagging over one of our own, a chat regular nonetheless, a true pal. So it's ok for someone else to wash their hands off with assumptions but it's not ok for OP to dismiss this 2nd gear drama with disdain like he should?

It is clear I'm not gonna change any of this, I respect your stance in all of this but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Edit: Don't let Hyper fool you, he loves the cawlk more than anyone...

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I agree, this isn't even 2nd gear drama, so why is OP being stripped of his privileges? We're putting someone's nagging over one of our own, a chat regular nonetheless, a true pal. So it's ok for someone else to wash their hands off with assumptions but it's not ok for OP to dismiss this 2nd gear drama with disdain like he should?

It is clear I'm not gonna change any of this, I respect your stance in all of this but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Edit: Don't let Hyper fool you, he loves the cawlk more than anyone...

Aint helping...

Opes is the ONLY one I really want to talk too... Ordinarily... I'd War room lock a member to force his hand...

Like it or not... this is me being subtle... he gets the chance to come here with as little inconvenience as possible... (But he knows my displeasure... due to the lack of privileges)....

Opes has been a regular in chat for over 5 years... he KNOWS how to get to me...

Don't think everything is done on the forum main pages...

xROTx

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
...now back on topic, get a load of this entitled douchebag down below...

Can everyone read this?! This is how you people are painting this out to be, so much in fact that you have noobs that know nothing of what went down making assumptions based on nothing but bandwagoning BS and coming in here all high and mighty like they have a right to an opinion, well they don't, fuck them.

Trap15 may be quiet on this site, but probably in that top percentile as far as preservation contributions go, so that's where that bias - and that fire - was coming from.

I agree with you that the nazi remark didn't resonate, but I give a pass to Trap's comment based on prior actions. Not a freeloader.

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
People keep saying this. You can also go out marching like a nazi shouting seig heil and that's legal. But is it right? Fuck no. Just because it's "within your rights" doesn't mean it's the right or ethical thing to do. He made what amounted to a promise. Backing out on it was a dick move.

WTF dude, lol nazis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

I understand where yer coming from but that analogy made me laugh.

And ya, trap's a great dude, he just cares about preservation of games.

Can't force someone to do something with their property though.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
proceed
Spoiler:
plot twist: "DDP3" is literally identical to DDP minus text edits

literally the exact same thing

I couldn't be fucked looking it up, cheers.

I wonder how many chubby necks are sweating over this...

Status
Not open for further replies.