Opethian... I need answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
the sad fact that mods listen to their pleads is crazy, I understand that they have to but with little common sense you can have solutions.
they definitely do not have to, this thread definitely did not need to happen

but here we are

after learning the real deal here I just want to call the person who complained to Rot a huge pussy, who has less balls than any of the women on this forum

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For... ALL you guys for complaining about so called... "Narcs...".. let me remind you about this...

1. Dark Jaguar... Electricgrave... promised to leave the site... and said he deleted his email and put a random password in...

I later found he told me a bullshit lie... he had entrusted his email address to a fellow member... and so could reset the password...

I DO NOT like being lied too... so I infact... deleted the email address... and eventually I was "informed" EG wanted back...

Was this a good "Narc'ing"... or bad?

2. A member informed me that someone was stalking Sylvies account... and finding random videos online...

I put a stop to that...

So... STFU... I deal with this stuff on a day to day basis...

People who contact me do NOT expect to be outed... I have mentioned no names... and will never do...

xROTx

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
1. Dark Jaguar... Electricgrave... promised to leave the site... and said he deleted his email and put a random password in...

I later found he told me a bullshit lie... he had entrusted his email address to a fellow member... and so could reset the password...

I DO NOT like being lied too... so I infact... deleted the email address... and eventually I was "informed" EG wanted back...

TO BE FAIR...

He didn't put in a random password.

He told said "fellow member" to change his password for him, so EG wouldn't know what it was.

I'm not saying to "out" the person that "complained", but if it was a n00b, then you have a duty - nay, RESPONSIBILITY - to inform the memberbase who it was.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
thats a cop-out. like, i guess i appreciate it, but i guess my actual safety is more of a concern than some fucking ROM dump plus there wasn't a thread calling anyone out for it, so thats good "narcing" i suppose.

i took care of your Res_O problem, so I'm pretty good at taking out the trash without mod intervention.

trap15

n00b
He didn't really commit to anything, he bought a board and once owned he can do whatever the hell he want with it .

People keep saying this. You can also go out marching like a nazi shouting seig heil and that's legal. But is it right? Fuck no. Just because it's "within your rights" doesn't mean it's the right or ethical thing to do. He made what amounted to a promise. Backing out on it was a dick move.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
thats a cop-out. like, i guess i appreciate it, but i guess my actual safety is more of a concern than some fucking ROM dump plus there wasn't a thread calling anyone out for it, so thats good "narcing" i suppose.

i took care of your Res_O problem, so I'm pretty good at taking out the trash without mod intervention.

NO... my view is more complicated than that...

YOU think it's a cop-out that reply?

Well... you had only JUST joined the site... some random member was finding pron videos hosted all over the place...

I took the view that everyone deserves a chance... So I stopped that.... whether you appreciate it or fuckin' not...

THIS Opes thing... is a Forum market matter... Not a "I think i know what the fuck I'm talking about matter..."

I will not have people making false promises... and wll change the FAQ to accomodate this new rule... so each one of you fucks will know that while I'm still here... you aint getting away with jack shit...

You make that promise... implied or not... there will be no hiding...

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I meant you comparing someone stalking me to someone not dumping a ROM who never even promised to dump it as part of a deal is a cop-out

EDIT: let me add, its not really an issue that anyone is finding vids of me but this particular matter, if I remember correctly, was being attempted to use as intimidation or fear against me. Also, I think I had been a member here for a few years when this happened

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I meant you comparing someone stalking me to someone not dumping a ROM who never even promised to dump it as part of a deal is a cop-out

Sylvie love...

A promise is a Promise... I'm old school...

That's the way it will be here..... until they carry me out in a 2 by 4...

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah but apparently there was no promise?????

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i dont think he's playing your game and i dont blame him

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i dont think he's playing your game and i dont blame him

Think what you want...

This was never about the Rom... It was never about the "Narc"... It was never about me going power mad...

It's about how the forum disciplines itself...

You want to tell us a lie to get a deal... then you get thrown out of the door...

Pure and simple...

You can butter it up to suit your own views... but I won't be changing the course of this convo...

The Faq WILL be changed to accomodate this... opes will either post and I let him back.. or he won't...

You guys/gals can bitch all you like... but deep down you know... that a promise is a promise... and if you don't...

You can logout and don't come back...

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
but here's the thiNG DUDE it seems like pretty much everyone thinks this is stupid besides you and the bitch who wants the ROM dump and we can't SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY if you don't explain what the fuck is going on

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
but here's the thiNG DUDE it seems like pretty much everyone thinks this is stupid besides you and the bitch who wants the ROM dump and we can't SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY if you don't explain what the fuck is going on

Then you see it differently than me Sylvie...

For decades.... this place is run on a sense of community... and trust...

This is NOT about the Rom... It never was...

It's about Opes not doing what he implied he would do when dealing with Mike...

It would be like me promising you that I'd buy you a drink at a Bar... and turn up without my wallet...

xROTx

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Oh man, guys, everyone this thread was great so far. Best way possible that I could start a weekend.

PS-Ope has always been a legit dude to me in the years I've known him.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Ope once promised me that we were going to hang out at a convention a couple years ago. Fucker never showed up. Can't be trusted with promises.... Sad!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I guess calling him "Ope" has been a thing.

That's what I've learned from this thread.

Edit for hahas recognition: ^Nice, Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.