Wanted: NES CLassic Edition.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 94.4%
17   1   0
Whats harder to find than the classic is the 2nd nes joystick for the classic =/

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Just came back from Best Buy in hopes of picking one up. The girl working there told me they were out, and people had lined up at 7am. Doesn't Best Buy open at 10?

Anyways, throwing in the towel on this one. Looking forward to the SNES classic though.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Just came back from Best Buy in hopes of picking one up. The girl working there told me they were out, and people had lined up at 7am. Doesn't Best Buy open at 10?

Anyways, throwing in the towel on this one. Looking forward to the SNES classic though.

Yea, we were discussing this on the Nes Mini thread. Supposedly some people showed up real early like 5-6 a.m and waited outside in line and they were handed tickets to purchase Minis when the store opened.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yea, we were discussing this on the Nes Mini thread. Supposedly some people showed up real early like 5-6 a.m and waited outside in line and they were handed tickets to purchase Minis when the store opened.

Best Buy got their last shipment today. Thought I would swing by and see if I could scoop one. NOPE. The local store had people standing in the rain at 5am. WTF.

MrWunderful

Stakes Winner
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I heard the best buy by me had like 7 and there were 30 people lined up at 3am, and they gave out tickets. Closer to opening a new line formed on its own by people waiting to get tickets, little did they know all the tickets were well spoken for. Sucks to be them.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It's kinda ridiculous. Nintendo is basically throwing money away with this. I understand supply and demand, but it seems like they could supply just a tad bit more and still maintain plenty of scarcity. Seems like only 10% of the people who still want one were able to get one.

Maybe they will do a second edition with the top loader version of the NES.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Nintendo should do one big batch and release all at once so retailers can get 100+ per shipment per store instead of this dink and dunk BS, which basically benefits scalpers who have too much time and too little work.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Had the same experience at BB today. At this rate I'm going to get one of those FC ones that are a lot cheaper and try to mod it.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
543   0   0
Went to Best Buy in San Francisco as well. All tickets were taken at 730am. Better off buying an everdrive.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Same experience here, rolled up to Best Buy around 6:30, saw the line and immediately drove off. Didn't even get out if my car . Heck the snes mini will most likely be the same *waves the white flag*

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Guys I am serious I need an SNES Mini oh god I already started thinking about which of my homecarts I can sell to pay off a flipper oh god I am so scared. Ya'll need to help me.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
For what some of the flippers are charging you might as well spend a little extra and buy the NT plus a flash cart. I know I'm speaking heresy. That's just how ridiculous some of the prices are.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
For what some of the flippers are charging you might as well spend a little extra and buy the NT plus a flash cart. I know I'm speaking heresy. That's just how ridiculous some of the prices are.

The NT is actually a nice piece of kit.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Guys I am serious I need an SNES Mini oh god I already started thinking about which of my homecarts I can sell to pay off a flipper oh god I am so scared. Ya'll need to help me.

I got your back bro :buttrock:

...if I ever find one that is :keke: