MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
2 >X
4:3 > 16:9

Thanks for the 10.6 update, email to follow soon...

neosd

Neosd Developer
Time for me to eat crow.

I have made some snide comments recently towards NEOSD and I would like to apologize, formerly, in this thread.

I won't go into all the details, as they aren't too important, but NEOSD reached out to me a while back and due to a misunderstanding and possibly a language barrier, I took their request incorrectly. I was offended when, in reality, I didn't correctly understand what they were asking for.

I guess it's important to keep in mind that we don't all natively speak english even if that's how we communicate on this forum or in email. Sometimes certain words or phrases don't come across with the intended meaning and these kind of incidents happen.

So Alex and NEOSD team, I'm sorry.
:crying:

Yodd,

You donエt have to apologize, it was my mistake, not yours.

Glad we were able to talk about that

Alex,

Tanooki

War Room Troll
For whatever it's worth I've been watching the unintended (and aku stupid intended) drama unfold, and just the whole roll out on this. I never much looked into the website, but did some FAQ digging and came across the comparison to the infamous 161in1. I knew about half the grievances about it just from personal use as my system came with it. I did not know about some of the more awful parts with the power usage and that ratty bypass with the logic buffer which as I see is definitely not a good thing, just as much as I don't want a fat board messing with the pins.

Considering my pick-ups over the last 13 months most of the games I like on there I still lack are the more expensive things ($100-300 range) and even then that turd lacks a few like Twinkle Star Sprites, or legit versions of things too that aren't busted, hacked, or beta. Might be a good idea to sell the banana bitch off and save up for a NeoSD. I got no issue with load times, sure they take a bit, but they don't oddly appear any worse than trying to toss a 4Mbit ROM at the NGPC SD Kit either as it takes a few minutes.

Neosd, your comprehension maybe a bit lacking, but your english outgoing on the site here is just fine, easily enough read too, and you reply fine. You've done a good job all around both in bringing that kit to reality but also standing by the product far better than I've seen almost anyone else do. That alone says a lot.

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Just got word that my NeoSD has been delayed in transit for a second time and won't be delivered until tomorrow. Thankfully, there's a long weekend coming up, so I'm happy it'll at least be here in time for that.

EDIT:

Looks like the exception I got from UPS earlier today was wrong, as I just got notified my package is available for pickup at my local UPS store! Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight!!!

Last edited:

gunaska

n00b
@neosd could you do anything about my case? i really do not like be ignored again and again....

when can i get my cart?

when can i have your reply?

is my email still in your spam list?

can i have a refund if there is no hope?

reply me reply me reply me pls

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
have patience have patience,people have also real lifes.
you will get an answer from them.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
You're in China or Abu Dhabi, correct? NeoSD has proof of shipment, correct? Sounds like you need to move elsewhere or take this up with your local postal agency on your end.

Jeff

@neosd could you do anything about my case? i really do not like be ignored again and again....

when can i get my cart?

when can i have your reply?

is my email still in your spam list?

can i have a refund if there is no hope?

reply me reply me reply me pls

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Had a great time playing with the NeoSD last night. The only issue I had with it was how hard it was to put in my Omega MVS. Nothing a little filing of the sides of the cart slot won't fix.

I have to say that loading times aren't bad at all. Since I was mainly fooling around with the cart, I was changing games quite an it and the loading never bothered me. Sure, it's longer than flash carts for other systems, but it isn't so long to become annoying.

With the addition of MVS mode for AES consoles, I'll likely order a cart for my AES later this Summer.

Great work NeoSD team!!!

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
...take this up with your local postal agency on your end.

Jeff

imho: no. neosd paid correos to deliver it, so neosd has to get in contact with correos. if the parcel is lost, the insurance pays only to neosd. after that neosd can refund gunaska.

ckchan

Shlong King,
20 Year Member
I received the shell yesterday! Good quality and design! Thanks a lot!

neosd

Neosd Developer
imho: no. neosd paid correos to deliver it, so neosd has to get in contact with correos. if the parcel is lost, the insurance pays only to neosd. after that neosd can refund gunaska.

We already did, but we still don´t have an aswer, aparently they answer you by postal letter ....

Anyways, if we don´t get an answer by the end of next week, we will ship him another unit.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Also received my shell yesterday!

I am extremely pleased to see that the cart sticker was NOT installed on the shell. Included in the box, just not applied to the shell.

'Cause I still think the cart sticker is UG-LEE. Anyone have a nice sticker design for the NEOSD cart shell?

I personally kinda dig the one that StoneAgeGamer is using, minus their logo.

neosd

Neosd Developer

I am extremely pleased to see that the cart sticker was NOT installed on the shell. Included in the box, just not applied to the shell.

'Cause I still think the cart sticker is UG-LEE. Anyone have a nice sticker design for the NEOSD cart shell?

A bit offtopic, but do you guys know whats the limit USA customs has until you have to pay for a shipment ? I think i was told by UPS representative that it was about 800usd or so

BTW glad to know shells are starting to arrive USA

Thanks

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
A bit offtopic, but do you guys know whats the limit USA customs has until you have to pay for a shipment ? I think i was told by UPS representative that it was about 800usd or so

Thanks

US customs is kinda iffy when it comes to that.

99% of the time we don't pay customs fees regardless of the value. However, yes, I believe technically the limit is suppose to be $800 and under.

Also depends on how it was shipped. Fedex, UPS, USPS.

I've had times where I ordered something for $350 from japan and had to pay a customs fee and other times stuff that was valued at several thousand dollars and no one cared.

So I guess the answer is: it depends.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
US customs is kinda iffy when it comes to that.

99% of the time we don't pay customs fees regardless of the value. However, yes, I believe technically the limit is suppose to be $800 and under.

Also depends on how it was shipped. Fedex, UPS, USPS.

I've had times where I ordered something for $350 from japan and had to pay a customs fee and other times stuff that was valued at several thousand dollars and no one cared.

So I guess the answer is: it depends.

I agree on the, "US Customs is kinda iffy when it comes to that."

When I use to cycle more often, I would always purchase my parts overseas. I believe I was charged only twice when importing parts. Once for a set if wheels, and once for a Shimano Ultegra kit. I was surprised when I purchased a frame and a bit later a complete bike, and I was not charged a fee.

So I think it is a roll of the dice.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

I was digging the SAG NeoSd logo as well. Would rather keep my NeoSd in a snap lock case though. Their Bit Box's look flimsy but it's nice that they give you a complete package.

goldenegg

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Thanks

Related but a bit off topic ...

For my order to Canada, I was charged around $86. Around $11 was for UPS' brokerage fees. The rest was sales tax.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Related but a bit off topic ...

For my order to Canada, I was charged around $86. Around $11 was for UPS' brokerage fees. The rest was sales tax.

You were lucky. I had to pay almost $160 when my neosd arrived, because of 20% of price import tax and additional 10% of another customs tax here, totalling extra 30% of the price. Most expensive neosd ever, LOL.

nornor1

NEST Puppet
I also received My early Adoptors Bonus Shell yesterday. :). No Drill holes, was able to put it together 1st try, all is good. Thank you NeoSD. Now I just have to print out a label for my MVS shockbox I bought a while back.

neosd

Neosd Developer
You were lucky. I had to pay almost $160 when my neosd arrived, because of 20% of price import tax and additional 10% of another customs tax here, totalling extra 30% of the price. Most expensive neosd ever, LOL.
I been told that Brazil is even worst. They charge 2x of the product price or so

Ups forces us to add 3 copies of the invoice, so if you live in a non freendly customs country, better buy with correos ...

For reference spain is a joke for customs, spanish postal service hired a private company for customs and we pay anything that is declared higher than 20 euros ...

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I been told that Brazil is even worst. They charge 2x of the product price or so

Ups forces us to add 3 copies of the invoice, so if you live in a non freendly customs country, better buy with correos ...

For reference spain is a joke for customs, spanish postal service hired a private company for customs and we pay anything that is declared higher than 20 euros ...

Brazil is the worst. My brother in law sometimes has a field day with customs when he brings electronic devices from the States to Brazil. He's been able to talk his way out of paying taxes so far.

gunaska

n00b
You're in China or Abu Dhabi, correct? NeoSD has proof of shipment, correct? Sounds like you need to move elsewhere or take this up with your local postal agency on your end.

Jeff

I lived in China.

In fact, i never got any information about the tracking number or parcel number,my order's statue is "payment accepted" from last Dec until Now,i have never received any notice about shipping,so what good for going to the local postal agency ?

I used this same address to get stuff from Krikzz,RetroUSB,ebay,amazon and never lost any parcel. so why should i move to other place?

I got final email from neosd team at 11th,Feb. and at that email ,they told me to come to this forum.and their final reply to me at this thread post at 11th,May .after that,it seems no need to reply me anymore.even if they keep reply anyone else.

i keep sending email to them but my email all go to their spam folder.i added notice at online store but no reply,i post here but been ignored.

what do you suggest if you come to this situation.

Image 3.png

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

That's rough bro