Commodore; saving cars and kicking ass

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I dig that monochrome monitor.

If it still works, I say use it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I'm surprised it still works seeing how cruddy and caked with grease it looks. Wipe the old girl off once in awhile, sheesh.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
I'm surprised it still works seeing how cruddy and caked with grease it looks. Wipe the old girl off once in awhile, sheesh.

According to the article it also survived a freaking flood, and it's still kicking even after that.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper

That's a big part of the endorsement, not that it's just survived the age. Built tougher than the toughest.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
IMG_20160929_192537746~01.jpg

Still alive and kicking. My sons favorite thing to play. Amazing.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Thats really awesome. Love the monitor. Hey if it works, use it

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I also have my Commie always set up up in my studio. These things were built to last, bought mine in 1984 and it's still going strong.

And I really want the system from that Polish workshop, I would leave it just as it is and take it to live gigs with me. So awesome.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

You've obviously never been or worked in an Auto Shop before. Nothing is clean there.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I miss my TI 99/4A, was actually talking to someone about them today. That was my first experience w 'puters

Mine too. In 4th grade my teacher had our class room lined with them and for good behavior or free time we would be allowed to play. One of my fondest memories of elementary school.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That is amazing and awesome as hell.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I have three of these, I haven't tested any of them yet, found them in my grandpas garage. One was his, one was my uncle's, and the last was my dad's. It was the first system that played games my dad let into the house. Only second to the 2600 in my life of gaming.

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
I have three of these, I haven't tested any of them yet, found them in my grandpas garage. One was his, one was my uncle's, and the last was my dad's. It was the first system that played games my dad let into the house. Only second to the 2600 in my life of gaming.

Before you do anything, check the voltage of the power supplies. They have an awful failure rate and can kill the C64. In fact, i need to grt a new one for mine, luckly its under voltage, so my 64 works just fine besides that.

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
Before you do anything, check the voltage of the power supplies. They have an awful failure rate and can kill the C64. In fact, i need to grt a new one for mine, luckly its under voltage, so my 64 works just fine besides that.

Will do, thanks for the heads up