MVS PROTO DISCOVERED! Burning Fight MVS. Bootleg? Nay, Proto!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I thanked NTM via PM, but want to say thanks to him again, publicly. He was extraordinarily helpful when I was trying to figure out what to do with it, how to dump the ROMs, etc.

Arcade Magician

Goal! Goal! Goal!
What a surprise! Nice! The musics of this game are very good, nice percussion and drums.... and the proto has some different versions.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
JLR3O0q.jpg

That looks like the type of label a proto should have based off how NTM described it to me when I was talking to him about my Cyber Lip proto. Unfortunately someone put one of those crappy color labels on my proto at some point.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
very nice find. A dump would be cool.

RIP Tony.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I just re-watched the video you posted, and your hobo looks very different from my man in a pink dress. Do you know what stage that's from? The one I posted a pic of is in the first stage, and it looks like he's giving a half-blow-j-half-hand-jibber

This is the stage right before you fight the black dude with a chain, like literally 30ft from him.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
This is the stage right before you fight the black dude with a chain, like literally 30ft from him.
I've honestly only played the first 2 stages since I got this cart, and I'm thinking that's later in the game. Unless the picture I took is a guy who the more hobo-y looking hobo replaced. Happen to know which stage number?

Very cool, where did you get the cart from?
A member here. Looked like a normal replacement label cart to me, but it felt oddly heavy, and the white labels on EPROMs was a giveaway there was something going on inside. I genuinely thought it was a bootleg for the first day I had it.
very nice find. A dump would be cool.

RIP Tony.
Yeah, Tony was an awesome guy!

I'm sending this out to a reputable member who has helped others to have the ROMs dumped. More info to come.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Fantastic story, and it all developed seemingly in a flash! Looking forward to reading more, and thank you all for your generosity in sharing it. :)

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
All cool! That whole bj thing is kinda weird though i never noticed that before is that on the home cart version?

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
All cool! That whole bj thing is kinda weird though i never noticed that before is that on the home cart version?

I always thought the BJ thing was in all versions, as every version I bought on MVS and AES had it, so it should always be in the game as far as I am concerned. I just thought it was put in there to help the bad guys kick your ass because you can't really move when the dude grabs you to do that shit to you. lol

blakfishy

n00b
I sold this cart to him, picked it up with a variety of other carts on craigslist; never bothered with it much other than testing it because it was my second copy. Cool find never-the-less; glad to see it is in someone's hands that is exploring it.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
In a later level a femme looking guy.. maybe its a girl takes running attacks at you with what appears to be a white dildo.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
That looks like the type of label a proto should have based off how NTM described it to me when I was talking to him about my Cyber Lip proto. Unfortunately someone put one of those crappy color labels on my proto at some point.

Have you dumped the Cyber Lip proto yet? If there is any proto I would love to see and play, it would be Cyber Lip! :)

In a later level a femme looking guy.. maybe its a girl takes running attacks at you with what appears to be a white dildo.

Do you have access to this game, and have you dumped it yet as well?

Lastly, these proto boards look really different than any other MVS game. Is it possible to take the rom dumps, and burn them to EPRoms and put them on other sac carts so we can play these on our own MVS systems or AES, and what sac carts would be needed to do this with? I seriously want to have playable Protos or Burning Fight, Alpha Mission II, and whatever else there is, and if that means getting rid of a few World Heroes 1 MVS carts which nobody cares about to make them, then so be it. Anyone have any ideas?