abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Too much negativity around here.

It's unattractive.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
CandiruLand was all about free love & high spirits. Trans flag colors and snow flakes, nudes posted daily. I miss it dearly.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
call it the south vietnamese jungle and put an M16 in my hand

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Make it stay as the War Room, why change a classic? Neo-geo.com isn't neo-geo.com unless it has the War Room.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
NEXT person.. posting a thread about renaming the War Room... gets a full week stuck in there... (best make sure you have no Market deals on the go...)

I will NOT rename the War Room.. I will NOT listen to threads about it...

xROTx

PS. I am also liable to forget you exist... so the week maybe extended...

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
CandiruLand was all about free love & high spirits. Trans flag colors and snow flakes, nudes posted daily. I miss it dearly.

IIRC the collective sentiment of CandiruLand was "gay ass shit"

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
The idea of locking people in the love room sounds appealing though, you must admit.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The War Room is the gastrointestinal tract of the marketplace, proofs ng.com has the guts. Painful inflammation is like daily bread, thus many get their acute appendicitis here. The on-site appendectomy is always successful, recovery time from the operation varies from person to person as does the size of the scar you leave with. All considered, it wouldn't be far fetched, to call the War Room an Operating Theater, covers nicely the drama aspect, too.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The War Room is the gastrointestinal tract of the marketplace, proofs ng.com has the guts. Painful inflammation is like daily bread, thus many get their acute appendicitis here. The on-site appendectomy is always successful, recovery time from the operation varies from person to person as does the size of the scar you leave with. All considered, it wouldn't be far fetched, to call the War Room an Operating Theater, covers nicely the drama aspect, too.

Maybe we should call it Neo Rectum then.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sounds like people want Candiruland back and Rot banned and stripped of mod powers.... Hmmmn

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Sounds like people want Candiruland back and Rot banned and stripped of mod powers.... Hmmmn

True, another War Room manifestation would be nice, i.e. magic html, it's like if you saw a gay man jumping over the rainbow, you'd have to look. And Rot just... stripped? And dancing? Surprise us ;).