Hi (Punky kid DracoBlade introduces Himself)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
some frikkin writor her folks. not even one pm. like you wouldn't get my message?

he doesn't are about the community!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
wow this dude is putting us out like cigarettes in an ashtray. called jib an old man. .... his dick ignores my lusty gaze... he defends SOAD's musical integrity ....... defies the massive radio tower monolith of private messaging that is karou.......

but i guess u just admitted you were an autist so it all makes sense

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
to be fair, SOAD's first album was innovative and a good listening experience when it came out...

the kombucha mushroom people
sitting around all day

//EDIT:
of war, we don't speak anymore
we will fight the heathens!

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
So I looked up "punky" on the Urban Dictionary...

Urban Dictionary said:
punkies
Newbie kids that come into the punk scene. They think they're cool because they finally found out something to do during the weekends. Mainly seen dressed up in AFI wristbands, converses, and shirts from bands they've probably never heard of. They like to hang on the side of the band or all the way in the back of the room. Usually seen nodding their head offbeat and screaming to the veterans about how much they love the song and then pretend to know the lyrics by lip synching the words.

Fuck you, punkie. Get out of my fucking face!!!
if the shoe fits...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Give us one of your articles. So we can evaluate as experts.

Here you go:

I did a review with a colleague of mine for our website if anyone's interested in a more informal discussion. We go full analytical (as much as you can for a fighting game story) and appreciated most of the SFV charm with some sour note on the utter flub that is Necalli/Nash arc. All in all we still enjoyed it though! Defintely lived up to my SF2 the movie expectations and even succeeded them in regards to some genuinely moving sub plots! (RASHID!)

Here's the review if anyone's interested/wants to post it in the OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1UpIe052Y

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209356969#post209356969

Beware, they go full analytical.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

who of the two hidden homosexuals are you ?

Wazap with the bandannas ? is this a gay aids awareness thingy ?
dude, seriously, what is it with you and the gay shit? there's so much to actually burn this kid on for that video alone and here you are dropping closet fag and AIDs jokes like you're competing with him for the Grand 13-Year-Old Boy medal of 1989.

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
dude, seriously, what is it with you and the gay shit? there's so much to actually burn this kid on for that video alone and here you are dropping closet fag and AIDs jokes like you're competing with him for the Grand 13-Year-Old Boy medal of 1989.

Shut up skeletor. Gay and aids triggers ...

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
LoL @ Skeletor.

Also DracoBlade is doing hella good with the burns.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Muppet has elmoaids

original_original.jpg

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
some frikkin writor her folks. not even one pm. like you wouldn't get my message?

I didn't feel welcomed here until Karou sent me some PMs :D

Also SoaD was cool back in the early 2000s but now? Meh.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
wow this dude is putting us out like cigarettes in an ashtray. called jib an old man. ....

To be fair, I'm pretty old. Nu Metal sucks though, so hopefully he was telling the truth when he said he un-subbed.

DracoBlade

Cham Cham's Banana

What type of soup did you eat and pour on your wife like you pm'd me about a few hours ago? If it's not tomato based I would divorce.

wow this dude is putting us out like cigarettes in an ashtray. called jib an old man. .... his dick ignores my lusty gaze... he defends SOAD's musical integrity ....... defies the massive radio tower monolith of private messaging that is karou.......

but i guess u just admitted you were an autist so it all makes sense

I'm like the fuckn Karou of autists dude. And idk you're grabbing my goat gradually.

please be more specific or fuck off.

See Below.

to be fair, SOAD's first album was innovative and a good listening experience when it came out...

I mean the Armenian genocide is still sort of relevant as a critique of shitty people in the past like oliverclaude's countrymen or scumbags like you <3

Aw man, my own slice of Xbox Live that I don't even have to pay for. What a day!

That's actually a good one. I choked on Sylvie's peni there.

So I looked up "punky" on the Urban Dictionary...

if the shoe fits...

Nah I have an abnormally large size, but only your girlfriend remembers that. You should keep your mouth closed bb grl.

System of A Down was terrible.

So is xsq.

Give us one of your articles. So we can evaluate as experts.

Year old but relevant to fellow collectards (i.e. all u)

Street Fighter V For those who will soon die of cystic thrombosis

For the SJW tumbler tickling Comicbook geeks

And for the illiterate drop outs

I have another big project coming out soon that will piss you all off too.

Just like the German schoolboard does when examining the pages between 1914 and 1945.

Do you have blue eyes when staring at your own shit btw?

the cringiest "wazap everybody .. wooooo" I've ever seen .

who of the two hidden homosexuals are you ?

Wazap with the bandannas ? is this a gay aids awareness thingy ?

I'm the cutie in the corner. :emb:

And if my headband brings awareness to your illness and cause then so be it.

To be fair, I'm pretty old. Nu Metal sucks though, so hopefully he was telling the truth when he said he un-subbed.

Nah I'm still subbed. I still love you. You make good stuff :glee: So good when I go to sleep after watching your videos sometimes its hard to turn over in bed without crushing the pulsating flesh betwixt the swelter of my blobby thighs. Your voice is my lullaby and your face the mirror to my ecstasy. I got pictures on my mind and i cant get them out.

Hi Blade.