Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
nightwolve said:
They ARE in the wrong as anyone with any decency/intellectual honesty/common sense can discern, which excludes SML who has residual butthurt and hate for me going back years, one of my creepy "anti-fans" still angry about and trying to "win" arguments from ~9 years ago which are moot!

I had never heard of you before my post in 2014. I haven't thought about you again until you popped up. Your website speaks for itself.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
You want the facts? Here are the facts.

I can't see Nightwolve's posts, as I'm ignoring him. Hardly surprising, since he's spent the last several years attempting to harass me into giving him money he thinks I owe him. The $550 number he's waving around is the amount of a wedding gift he sent me and my wife, nine years ago. He's clinging to this, as he knows he has no legal basis on which to sue me.

Back when he and I were working together, and the Oath in Felghana patch was leaked, NW became obsessed with finding and punishing the guy who leaked it. He took to blanket-referring to members of the Ys community as "pirates" and other less-savory terms, spoke of inserting malware into future versions/patches that would delete critical system data or erase hard drives if the user didn't have a legitimate copy of the game. When we began basic work on Ys Origin, he said he wanted to sell the patch outright, which I was never okay with. The script was mostly completed, but that, combined with his increasingly erratic behavior (such as publicly and aggressively denouncing anyone and everyone he thought had ever wronged him), led to me to distance myself from him.

One day, Tom at XSEED contacted me, informing me of their pending possible deal to distribute Ys games domestically, and asked if I'd be interested in selling my translated script to them for inclusion in the official US PSP release. I asked him, what about Nightwolve? And was told that, thanks to his aforementioned behavior, he was not someone that the company wanted to be associated with, particularly given his constant decrying of the Ys fan community. Due to the non-disclosure agreement, combined with the fact that I knew he would take it poorly, at best, I said nothing.

How can I justify that, you ask? Other than the obvious contractual obligations, the translated script was my creation, my writing, and the original script belonged to Falcom. No aspect of NW's work was given to XSEED. They had no need of his hacking work, because with PSP and Vita games (the PC releases weren't even on the radar at the time, and even they never used any of his code), Falcom does all of the programming. XSEED only supplies the English text, and Falcom makes it work and sees to the manufacture and mastering. The English scripts were mine to do with as I saw fit.

NW doesn't actually care about me; he's using me as a scapegoat, because he stated he that he was so traumatized by the events of 9/11 that he was (apparently) unable to seek out employment and lived off of his savings until they ran out. So far as I'm aware, he's living with his mother and has probably done so for a while.

He blames me for the fact that his own behavior made him a liability to XSEED, and his demands to the company that he be credited on Ys titles were refused.

He has called my phone multiple times to scream incoherently at me and left numerous voice mail messages. He is unable to do so any more, as I've made arrangements to prevent it. He's stalked me and my family across multiple means of communication, leaving oh-so-reasonable comments on my wife's YouTube videos (of my minor, autistic, stepson, no less), writing in a way as to suggest that he's revealing some great secret to her about my "evil" actions. His recent contact with my long-estranged sister is just another reason, stacked atop a monotonous heap of reasons, why a lengthy and quite-detailed police report has been filed. She messaged me and told me, "I knew he was manipulating me. I was concerned that he would begin stalking us." Quite something to stir communication with a women with whom I've had virtually no contact since my father died last year.

According to Kurt Kalata, he is the reason that the HardcoreGaming101 forums had to have beefed up security.

Even if he had a legal leg to stand on (he doesn't), the statute of limitations on such a thing would have run out years ago, both in his state and in mine. He has openly admitted in his rants that he has no legal recourse. So he's settled in to his fixation on getting the wedding gift back.

I will never pay him a cent. He shows every sign of being mentally ill, and I'm not foolish enough to think that giving him the money he thinks I owe him would make him go away. Anything I do that ISN'T kowtowing to his demands is seen by him as further evidence of my "guilt."

The ironic part is that I didn't make nearly the money he thinks I did from XSEED. He blames me for his own failings, and while my life has gone on, he has allowed his hatred to consume his life. He's not an idiot... if he'd devoted one iota of the attention and energy he's fixated on me and XSEED, he could be making his own games by now or have some other great career in programming. Look at AM2R and where DoctorM64 started versus where he is now. Ten years well spent, rather than nursing a decade-old vendetta.

He involved my family, so to hell with him. I didn't need his permission or his blessing, and I certainly didn't owe him a cut. I owe him precisely nothing, no matter what the voices in his head or his persecution complex tell him. And he, just like anyone else who has a problem with me, can kiss my ring.

I'm out. I was only here to sell a few games. You guys have a nice life, if you deserve it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

I can't see Nightwolve's posts, as I'm ignoring him. Hardly surprising, since he's spent the last several years attempting to harass me into giving him money he thinks I owe him. The $550 number he's waving around is the amount of a wedding gift he sent me and my wife, nine years ago. He's clinging to this, as he knows he has no legal basis on which to sue me.

Back when he and I were working together, and the Oath in Felghana patch was leaked, NW became obsessed with finding and punishing the guy who leaked it. He took to blanket-referring to members of the Ys community as "pirates" and other less-savory terms, spoke of inserting malware into future versions/patches that would delete critical system data or erase hard drives if the user didn't have a legitimate copy of the game. When we began basic work on Ys Origin, he said he wanted to sell the patch outright, which I was never okay with. The script was mostly completed, but that, combined with his increasingly erratic behavior (such as publicly and aggressively denouncing anyone and everyone he thought had ever wronged him), led to me to distance myself from him.

One day, Tom at XSEED contacted me, informing me of their pending possible deal to distribute Ys games domestically, and asked if I'd be interested in selling my translated script to them for inclusion in the official US PSP release. I asked him, what about Nightwolve? And was told that, thanks to his aforementioned behavior, he was not someone that the company wanted to be associated with, particularly given his constant decrying of the Ys fan community. Due to the non-disclosure agreement, combined with the fact that I knew he would take it poorly, at best, I said nothing.

How can I justify that, you ask? Other than the obvious contractual obligations, the translated script was my creation, my writing, and the original script belonged to Falcom. No aspect of NW's work was given to XSEED. They had no need of his hacking work, because with PSP and Vita games (the PC releases weren't even on the radar at the time, and even they never used any of his code), Falcom does all of the programming. XSEED only supplies the English text, and Falcom makes it work and sees to the manufacture and mastering. The English scripts were mine to do with as I saw fit.

NW doesn't actually care about me; he's using me as a scapegoat, because he stated he that he was so traumatized by the events of 9/11 that he was (apparently) unable to seek out employment and lived off of his savings until they ran out. So far as I'm aware, he's living with his mother and has probably done so for a while.

He blames me for the fact that his own behavior made him a liability to XSEED, and his demands to the company that he be credited on Ys titles were refused.

He has called my phone multiple times to scream incoherently at me and left numerous voice mail messages. He is unable to do so any more, as I've made arrangements to prevent it. He's stalked me and my family across multiple means of communication, leaving oh-so-reasonable comments on my wife's YouTube videos (of my minor, autistic, stepson, no less), writing in a way as to suggest that he's revealing some great secret to her about my "evil" actions. His recent contact with my long-estranged sister is just another reason, stacked atop a monotonous heap of reasons, why a lengthy and quite-detailed police report has been filed. She messaged me and told me, "I knew he was manipulating me. I was concerned that he would begin stalking us." Quite something to stir communication with a women with whom I've had virtually no contact since my father died last year.

According to Kurt Kalata, he is the reason that the HardcoreGaming101 forums had to have beefed up security.

Even if he had a legal leg to stand on (he doesn't), the statute of limitations on such a thing would have run out years ago, both in his state and in mine. He has openly admitted in his rants that he has no legal recourse. So he's settled in to his fixation on getting the wedding gift back.

I will never pay him a cent. He shows every sign of being mentally ill, and I'm not foolish enough to think that giving him the money he thinks I owe him would make him go away. Anything I do that ISN'T kowtowing to his demands is seen by him as further evidence of my "guilt."

The ironic part is that I didn't make nearly the money he thinks I did from XSEED. He blames me for his own failings, and while my life has gone on, he has allowed his hatred to consume his life. He's not an idiot... if he'd devoted one iota of the attention and energy he's fixated on me and XSEED, he could be making his own games by now or have some other great career in programming. Look at AM2R and where DoctorM64 started versus where he is now. Ten years well spent, rather than nursing a decade-old vendetta.

He involved my family, so to hell with him. I didn't need his permission or his blessing, and I certainly didn't owe him a cut. I owe him precisely nothing, no matter what the voices in his head or his persecution complex tell him. And he, just like anyone else who has a problem with me, can kiss my ring.

I'm out. I was only here to sell a few games. You guys have a nice life, if you deserve it.

XpWnp5m.gif
XpWnp5m.gif
XpWnp5m.gif
XpWnp5m.gif

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder

give_a_fuck.gif

xorthen

Banned

So, I take it you aren't going to sell me the dreamcast games I asked you about?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
When I graduated with my CS degree, my 1st job was from 2 IT consultants from Jordan who wound up cheating me in sneaky fashion out of $15k after 6 months. When I worked with a garage mechanic over a period of time from Peru, he also exploited/took advantage of me.

Reminds me of this...

200_s.gif

...with an all too predictable ending:

Spoiler:
images%2Farticle%2F2016%2F09%2F09%2Ftumblr_ltlotiSFyg1qfqcmfo1_500.gif

Seems like you should leave the video game business, at least for a while. It's only about "backstabbing/double-crossing essentially".

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Things I've learned:

Deuce is Deuce.

Nightwolve has been persecuted and victimized at every juncture in his life. I thought I was a reasonable, neutral third party looking at and evaluating his words and actions, but it turns out that I am part of the conspiracy. I may even be Gf_Alt himself.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Things I've learned:

I've learnt.... Nightwolve and Deuce write TL;DR posts... Can't these guys write succint posts?

This matter is NOT resolved...

xROTx

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Jeez I came here to make a couple posts, instead I read about trannies, otter raping seals to death, why the n64 isnt so bad and Duecebag shafting NW.

I think Duece should have taken the moral high ground and said NW needs some money and credit for his work.
NW next time don't share your tools with annnnnnnybody.
Nw may or may not have a legal leg to stand on but lets be real, there's hundreds of thousands of people who can translate Japanese to english but only a handful who can hack into those scripts to insert the text.
Too bad it was a nice partner ship, they brought over some good games, if you like Rpg's

Btw the way I started playing this game and it was telling me I gotta be a republican, who did that? Think it was a tg-16 games.

Last edited:

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Just noting, I'll get to the post in full by the callous cocky cock-flasher with his Jupiter-sized egomania last (little previews thrown in now, though), as that'll be a long and "colorful" rebuttal, so not ignoring it, just gonna take easy ones and eventually get back to the libelous, generalizing SML troll (Mr. "2 WHOLE YEARS!!!!") before 'im.

Heh, never seen that one before, but from his arrogant, superior-than-thou perspective as an "Amazing Atheist Anus," it's more like this:

Amazing_Atheist_Anus101.jpg

He's actually attended those "reason rallies" for atheists where Richard Dawkins has spoken in the past but he's more of a Bill Maher kind of guy.

That said, I prefer using baldy's real photo in his own words (nobody needs to lie about this guy, the truth is his greatest enemy):

JeffNussbaumBigotBrainContents.png

But it's all good, the cocky cock-flasher AKA "Carlos Danger" was NEVER a "liability" or PR problem to XSEED, nor Tom with his pedo-pandering obsession, just me, the only real bad guy in this freakshow...

My troll posts of years past were put under a microscope, Tom expunged/deleted most of his troll posts under a "nerd truce," but NightWolve-always-sucks, so there was only *one way* these criminal deals should happen in a divisive, discriminatory fashion pitting partner against partner... Conveniently, you only have to pay 1 person, instead of 2, and XSEED's Tom is left with another vengeful smile on his disgusting face...

GOSH GOLLY, HOW COULD ANYONE THINK THERE WAS *ANY* WRONGDOING HERE ??? YOU'D HAVE TO BE "CRAZY" TO ALSO HOLD X.X.XSEED GAMES RESPONSIBLE! JUST LET DEUCEBAG BE THE FALL GUY!

Jews can be easily identified by:

1) Their giant noses
2) Greedy look in their eyes
3) Taking internet autists who translate video games for a ride
Still a racist jackass, and need to be called out on it, but I have to admit #3 made me laugh a bit... Not a joyous laugh mind you, a bitter one... The monster did take me for a ride, and I don't have any issue admitting to the hurt/dispiriting he (and Tom Lipschultz) caused.

Well, kept that response short for ya since you can't read or write beyond more than 3-4 sentences per post and don't really appear to be worth talking to anyway if racist intermissions are mostly what you're good for.

I think DeuceBag should have taken the moral high ground and said NW needs some money and credit for his work.
NW next time don't share your tools with annnnnnnybody.
Nw may or may not have a legal leg to stand on but lets be real, there's hundreds of thousands of people who can translate Japanese to english but only a handful who can hack into those scripts to insert the text.
Too bad it was a nice partner ship, they brought over some good games, if you like Rpg's
Appreciate the support, but yeah, that's the thing, if I spend 3-6 months of work hours to extract the Japanese text/images for say Ys I/II in the "Step 1" phase of the translation process, that is, debug x86 ASM game code, unzip the text/bitmaps out, convert/prepare the S-JIS around, and maybe develop translation software as an extra step (all the IT/tech research/coding needed), once I give it to a translator ("Step 2") if I can't convert it to English with my time, I'm TOTALLY, TOTALLY at his/her mercy/trust... And if I didn't, the fan patches wouldn't get done.

"Step 3" can be and was commercializing, a rare, once-in-a-lifetime shot/opportunity, exporting it to a licensed, for-profit corporation, pocketing 100% profit/credit like a "gangsta" all for himself, then ducking and dodging me for ~3 years ever since... Add other details, e.g. the guy in XSEED hated and was feuding with me privately and publicly before being hired... Great job on setting such a "precedent" where the programmers on other fan translation teams should worry...

Well, that's how "THE AMAZING" DeuceBagger rolls, watch him come and go, and now that he's fully unmasked, you can see what he said with his bold, self-serving, demented, delusional proclamations, "I owe you precisely NOTHING! NOTHING! I did NOTHING wrong! I became the master 100% owner of the English text thanks to your slave work hours, it became all mine, MINE MINE MINE to do as I saw fit!!! Mwahahahaha! Get over it, get over it, suck it up, move on, move on, too bad sucka, still mad bro!!!"

There was no mercy with this kind of monster whatsoever (and Tom), I waited in vein for an apology that that bigot brain cannot bring itself to ever say... He read all the Star Wars books BTW, the bookworm that he is, and if you notice the propaganda style, he thinks he's a Jedi Master a la, "These aren't the droids you're looking for, Nick... NOBODY cheated you, Nick... I did NOTHING wrong, Nick... Just get over it, give up, give up, surrender, and move on, Nick... You could've made a videogame by now, Nick..."

There's nowhere to go for a refund on ~5 years of life wasted on this petty monster to get him credited in the videogame industry - I can't go back in time and tell him to go f*ck himself when he showed up on my RIGG forums in 2002 (almost did though), after I kicked off the "Ys I & II Complete" translation project wanting to recruit a 2nd translator, but that's why I want that $550 dollar mistake undone... It can be refunded tomorrow, but this evasive butthole has been through a bankruptcy, had his wife screen his calls against debt collectors (when we were "friends"), so understandable why he aims to keep every cent... He worked very hard to sucker me into believing he's a human being, so he earned it fair'n'square as far as he's concerned!

Btw the way I started playing this game and it was telling me I gotta be a republican, who did
that? Think it was a tg-16 games.

Guilty as charged, and why I wanted to skip a little forward to you. Heh-heh.

You're an old skool PC Engine guy back from my Xak III project days I see... ;) I probably should've stayed retro, then you only possibly get screwed by bootleggers making pretty unlicensed plastic, instead of this pathetic XSEED Games "entity..."

Yeah, that was a partisan political joke I appended for the 1st character you talk to when the game starts up. Ratok says to the old guy that he's a republican, and old guy says good, and to screw those commie democrats! :P

Funny you mentioned it, it's worth taking a tangent on. A lot of the power trolls at 4chan/GameFAQs/HongFire/AloY/XSEED/Romhacking hacks.net hate me precisely for this reason. The wisdom of experience that I offer here is that you're better off keeping your politics to yourself...

See, when it comes to this XSEED drama/conflict, all you need to do is mention that NightWolve is that dumb republican guy over there with his website/facebook/twitter, and then you don't even need to bother with any disingenuous, red herring talking points explaining how the translator gets to cheat the programmer... The response is, "Oh, some republican got cheated ? Good, good, he got what he deserved then! Ha ha! Screw 'im!" That's how a healthy % of them are, of a bigoted, blacklisting, punishment mentality...

In short, I probably should get rid of that joke if I ever update the patch. Heh.

Anyway, that's good enough for today, way past article-length and sure to annoy Rot, so I'll break here till my next post.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Looks like XSEED made 100% the correct choice in not hiring you. Why?

1) They didn't need a coder, they needed a translation.
2) It was Deuce's actual translation, not yours.
3) Deuce correctly painted you as a crazy, this thread alone proves that.

Deuce could have made a translation without you. All that was needed was a way to insert the script into the game. Why would XSEED need that when they have the source or the patchwork was going to be done by Falcom themselves?

Seriously move on with your fucking life, if there's anything left. :oh_no:

Last edited:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
This was bullshit from Deuce's part regardless of what anyone did or not.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Looks like XSEED made 100% the correct choice in not hiring you. Why?

1) They didn't need a coder, they needed a translation.
2) It was Deuce's actual translation, not yours.
3) Deuce correctly painted you as a crazy, this thread alone proves that.

Deuce could have made a translation without you. All that was needed was a way to insert the script into the game. Why would XSEED need that when they have the source or the patchwork was going to be done by Falcom themselves?

This wasn't about hiring, this was about hijacking pre-existing, ready-to-go fan translations on the cheap, to save time and money, because MY TIME (or work hours) plus Jeff's time (or work hours), left us with translated results that could be exported to them, RATHER than using a professional translation service starting from scratch, taking longer, having to wait longer for the editing phase, and paying pros who'll tell YOU what you'll pay, not XSEED telling us or just Jeff, here's a few bucks for your troubles, thanks for being a great fan!! They got a sweetheart deal because of BOTH OF US, and our paperless partnership/organization, just that, you know, they only paid/credited him, pretended I didn't exist AKA cheated me!

So that's right, they wanted Ys translations, and I produced several with him! I recruited him, I commissioned him into it starting with Ys I, II, IV, and Ys VI. Because of scheduling, I wanted to wait on Felghana, and with Ys Origin, I almost quit, but he pestered and begged me into immediate action on those 2, offered to pay me on Ys Origin, but we settled on a 25/75% royalty split there if I made it payware (though after ~2 years, he exported the output after finishing to Tom's programmer in a double cross before Tom got hired by XSEED) and so that's how those were produced, sitting on his computer, and mine after a copy of my translation app would get sent back!!

See if your bigot brain can follow: My step 1 work hours + his step 2 work hours, led to the production of translated results. Sometimes, extracting the Japanese text took 6 months, sometimes 2 weeks. Both cases, those are REAL IT work hours, MY time spent on this earth, doing the necessary work to achieve a translated result!

Your asinine, criminal thought pattern that you get to cheat people if you conveniently decide later that you could've hypothetically done the same work hours, is self-serving, unjust, and is a warning sign for people NEVER to work with you on any kind of project!

That's right, the world according to ki_atsushi, he gets to cheat/remove people from credits that actually did the needed work hours if he thinks somebody else could've done those same work hours! GOSH GOLLY, IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!

Should your boss pay and credit some stranger for the work hours that YOU did, because the stranger could've done the same job but didn't, just for the hell of it cause he hates you ??? This is what happens when you parrot the talking points of other trolls when you don't realize the FULL implications they have if applied to all situations, instead of arbitrarily/selectively JUST TO ME...

You're a moron to float this disingenuous talking point. You credit people who actually did the work hours for the production of what you wanted that was of value, not rewrite history and pretend DeuceBag did it all so he could take ALL of the credit, as happened!

Who is the crazy guy now saying crazy things ? I could erase all the programmers in my credits if I deem that I could've done the same work hours on a whim ? That's fair ? That's just ?? That's morally/ethically OK ?

If you're gonna go snapperhead on me, better bring the facts and logic, brah, not the bullshit!

Never heard anybody say such things, just in my case... Interesting the hate that you must have for me... FYI, I did NOTHING to you, last I checked!

Again, you don't get to pretend that the other person/partner didn't exist just because you hated him, and the company hated him as was the case with Tom which you conveniently avoided addressing!

The principle: When you make it a business, you're supposed to talk business with EVERYONE who you took or used free work hours from! All work hours in the past done for free are BILLABLE in the present when you make it a business and attempt to profit from it commercially!!

What don't you understand about that ?

Also, when he used my translation software one last time to export the English text, that was using it for commercial purposes without a license, why ? Because I never licensed it to him orally or in written form, he broke the letter of the law there, technically, but didn't give a rat's ass!

And NO, he does not become the master 100% owner of the English text off my "slave" work hours! Every string he translated was a right of translation infringement, because the story belonged to Falcom, NOT HIM! You don't gain a copyright claim on faithful translations without permission, otherwise that defeats the purposes of copyright law which shows how much of a moron you are to say otherwise!

Jeff became the "100% master owner" of "poop" jokes Working Designs style, at best, that is, when his writing had nothing to do with the Japanese text and was a complete liberty-taking! No poop jokes last I checked!

Yep, just another know-it-all troll who knows so much that isn't so! Well played, chief! Show us just how much more dumb you really are! Please!

Seriously move on with your fucking life, if there's anything left. :oh_no:

Seriously, STFU! I just want my money back! Apology was owed long ago, but the monster was way too far gone for that years ago given his evasiveness and as is evident from his post!

Whether I make negative or positive posts about him, or Tom, or XSEED is my prerogative and doesn't take 1000 work hours or 1000 days as he'd have you believe, the pathologically generalizing lying liar that he is.

I've written up to 2 dozen or so negative posts about him in the last 3 years at best, in the middle of a thousand typical gaming forum posts in my online time. I never owed him or anyone my permanent silence or whatever else in how you think things are "supposed to work" after something like this happens.

I'm angry as hell, and am not gonna take it anymore, that's not crazy. I've explained myself very clearly over the years. You simply hate the victim in this case, and it doesn't matter what I say here on out.

Best thing a criminal like him can do is try to play the victim by crying about 1 phone call, 2 voicemails because I exceeded the minutes on the first one, and wanted to finish, and pretend it was 1000 phonecalls and 1000 voicemails with his generalizing, or cry about a few dozen spam posts on his Youtube, Twitter, Gmail - which I just did till I got bored. Cry me a river, as he would say!! That's right Jeffery, cry me a river, move on move on move on, you'll get over it, it was ~2 months ago... You're an expert on "getting over it" given your lectures, right ole pal ?

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
This wasn't about hiring, this was about hijacking pre-existing fan translations on the cheap!

That's right, they wanted Ys translations, and I produced several with him. I recruited him, I commissioned him into it starting with Ys I, II, IV, and YsVI. Because of scheduling, I wanted to wait on Felghana, and Ys Origin, I almost quit, but he pestered and begged me into immediate action on those, and that's how those were produced!!

See if your bigot brain can follow: My step 1 work hours + his step 2 work hours, led to the production of translated results. Sometimes, extracting the Japanese text took 6 months, sometimes 2 weeks. Both cases, those are REAL IT work hours, MY time spent on this earth, doing the necessary work to achieve a translated result!

Your asinine, criminal thought pattern that you get to cheat people if you conveniently decide later that you could've hypothetically done the same work hours, is self-serving, unjust, and is a warning sign for people NEVER to work with you on any kind of project!

That's right, I get to remove people from credits that actually did the work hours if I think I could've done those same work hours!

Should your boss pay and credit some stranger for the work hours that YOU did, because he could've done the same job but didn't, just for the hell of it cause he hates you ???

You're a moron to float this disingenuous talking point. You credit people who actually did the work hours for the production of what you wanted that was of value, not rewrite history and pretend DeuceBag did it all so he could take ALL of the credit, as happened!

Who is the crazy guy now saying crazy things ? I could erase all the programmers in my credits if I deem that I could've done the same work hours on a whim ? That's fair ? That's just ?? That's morally/ethically OK ?

If you're gonna go snapperhead on me, better bring the facts and logic, brah, not the bullshit!

Never heard anybody say such things, just in my case... Interesting the hate that you must have for me... FYI, I did NOTHING to you, last I checked!

Again, you don't get to pretend that the other person/partner didn't exist just because you hated him, and the company hated him as was the case with Tom which you conveniently avoided addressing!

The principle: When you make it a business, you're supposed to talk business with EVERYONE who you took or used free work hours from! All work hours in the past done for free are BILLABLE in the present when you make it a business and attempt to profit from it commercially!!

What don't you understand about that ?

Also, when he used my translation software one last time to export the English text, that was using it for commercial purposes without a license, why ? Because I never licensed it to him orally or in written form, he broke the letter of the law there, technically, but didn't give a rat's ass!

And NO, he does not become the master 100% owner of the English text off my "slave" work hours! Every string he translated was a right of translation infringement, because the story belonged to Falcom, NOT HIM! You don't gain a copyright claim on faithful translations without permission, otherwise that defeats the purposes of copyright law which shows how much of a moron you are to say otherwise!

Jeff became the "100% master owner" of "poop" jokes Working Designs style, at best, that is, when his writing had nothing to do with the Japanese text and was a complete liberty-taking! No poop jokes last I checked!

Yep, just another know-it-all troll who knows so much that isn't so! Well played, chief! Show us just how much more dumb you really are! Please!

Seriously, STFU. I just want my money back! Apology was owed, but the monster was way too far gone for that years ago as is evident from his post.

Whether I make negative or positive posts about him, or Tom, or XSEED is my prerogative and doesn't take 1000 work hours or 1000 days as he'd have you believe, the pathologically generalizing lying liar that he is.

I've written up to 2 dozen or so negative posts about him in the last 3 years at best, in the middle of a thousand typical gaming forum posts in my online time. I never owed him or anyone my permanent silence or whatever else in how you think things are "supposed to work" after something like this happens.

I'm angry as hell, and am not gonna take it anymore, that's not crazy. I've explained myself very clearly over the years. You simply hate the victim in this case, and it doesn't matter what I say here on out.

Best thing a criminal like him can do is try to play the victim by crying about 1 phone call, 2 voicemails because I exceeded the minutes on the first one, and wanted to finish, or cry about a few dozen spam posts on his Youtube and Twitter. Cry me a river as he would say!!

This shit is petty.

You deserve nothing.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
what is even the point of you coming here and crying about it? you're not going to get shit, you have no legal leg to stand on and nobody here really cares anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.