Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Whoa whoa whoa hey now.

I didn't sign up to be no Deuce's friend.

I just think it's hilarious that a guy who distributed translation patches, for cash, without a licensing agreement with Falcom, has the balls to accuse anyone of theft.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Whoa whoa whoa hey now.

I didn't sign up to be no Deuce's friend.

I just think it's hilarious that a guy who distributed translation patches, for cash, without a licensing agreement with Falcom, has the balls to accuse anyone of theft.

SML man...

I am SAYING... that Nightwolve put unpaid work with his team... for a project that even if they were paid was NOTHING compared to the man hours spent...

...It's like a Mcdonalds employee working 9 months and only getting the promise of a Cheeseburger...

We have people on site who work for little or no monies... this is partly what the makes our community great... to abuse that trust in my eyes is a fuckin no no....

I would like Deuce to reply... but he may never come back... and if he did... he'd have to face the questions and bad marks against his name...

xROTx

PS. He'll also have to face me... I don't like this sorta shit...

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Agreed Rot. I hear one side of the story and do not want to pass judgement without knowing the other side.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I do hope Deuce comes back to respond. On a personal level, and aside from my opinions on Nightwolve's response to the situation, it sounds like a betrayal of trust, at least.

If Deuce is reading this, I hope he stops talking to his snake* about how strange it is that neurotypicals find his behavior strange and logs in to post a no-bullshit account of events.

(*I don't mean his cock)

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Deuce ain't comin back, homie..

he enlisted real programmers to do the actual work and promoted the project as solely his (why??)

when [Deuce] shafted them, the project came to a halt and Deuce pretended to have 'lost interest' [in presumably his own project]..

I guess when times are tuff & u need to flip some used DC games to put bread on the table u throw caution to the wind

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I hate Deuce he is the sole reason I got banned from Facebook a few years ago.

After he posted a pic of his penis I took the picture and uploaded it to my profile page, pretending it was my own. I just wanted all the girls in high school who didn't like me to think that I had a big penis. There is nothing wrong or weird about that. I had the purest of intentions - but it all backfired horribly and I got banned from Facebook.

And it is all Deuce's fault. Fuck that guy I hate him.

Marek

Banned
Deuce hasn't logged in since August 30. I doubt we'll be hearing back from him on this.

That said:

• Nightwolve didn't translate anything.
  • He developed tools to extract and alter scripts.
  • xseed paid Deuce for his translations. It had no use for Nightwolve's tools. It had no reason to pay Nightwolve anything.
  • Nightwolve has spent the last ten years, at least, driving himself up the wall and around the bend out of a misplaced sense that derivative works he produces, like fan patches, are his intellectual property. If he ever tried to bring Deuce or xseed to court, it would go very, very badly for him.
  • Ys sucks.

If I'm wrong on some details there, I'm sure corrections are forthcoming.

Lol truly interesting. Given that the above is true, I still say "fuck you, deuce. In your ugly fucking mouth, you slovenly jew."

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Nightwolve can you put in simple layman's terms what happened

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
::links to thread on another forum that you have to be a member to see::

Spoiler:
Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

TBH Titty_Wear... is it just me... or when I even post nicely on an another forum... they decide they wanna fight...

...I think some of the PCEFX members plus a mod...is flexing their dick muscles atm.. must be a territory type deal...

I don't mind a fight... I just never understood why some people take my presence on their forum so seriously...

xROTx

PS. I just wanted to know more about this Deuce shit (mainly because I was bored).... now it's turned into... you're forum is crap because your memberbase are children and the mods at PCEFX are retards sorta convo:D

EDIT:... teh escalation...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm sure Deuce is capable of doing what Nightwolve says he did. I believe he did. I don't know if he's seen the accusations or not. Like I said before, his last login was days before Nightwolve's initial post. He's been active on his socials. He claimed to be broke on Facebook a day or so ago.

To tell the truth I hadn't even read Nightwolve's recent posts on the matter when I made my initial posts. I'd already read what he had to say about it back when I accidentally summoned him two years ago. I also hadn't seen that Deuce hadn't been on the forums for awhile, so I was expecting them to go back and forth. Once I realized Deuce wasn't going to show up, I decided just to comment on Nightwolve.

But it really should be noted that Nightwolve is not well.

Nightwolve is not well.

He has a screw loose. He needs help.

Deuce is an obnoxious person and I believe that he did screw Nightwolve over. Nightwolve hating Deuce makes sense. He contributed time and effort and money to a project, only to have his collaborator turn around and sell the work they had produced together. I get it.

Nightwolve hating XSEED does not make sense. There's nothing about his hatred for XSEED that makes sense. Read his case against XSEED on the Facebook page he's been running for two years. It doesn't make sense. XSEED needed a translation. They bought one.

In two years, he hasn't come to terms with this.

Did you follow the link at the start, where Nightwolve claims Deuce's sister "apologized" on his behalf?

View attachment 39074
View attachment 39075

Is she off the hook because she gave him validation? Is that what he wanted? Is that what XSEED failed to give him? Isn't it just a little creepy that he's tracking down and harassing Deuce's estranged sibling about his penis?

Speaking of stalking, years before his relationship with Deuce exploded, Nightwolve spent two years conducting "detective work" to dox the guy he holds responsible for redistributing his WIP patch for the "Oath in Felghana."

Nightwolve said:
Effectively, his actions robbed me out of $1000-$1500 and thus crossed a different kind of line... It's one thing to engage in mad-flamer troll behavior, quite another to cross into criminal robbery as he did. The work that led to the creation of the Felghana patch was over several years, and after only one month, finally after there was some return on the investment for years of sacrifice in the form of a respectable donation frequency that was enjoyed during January of '07, he COMPLETELY undercut everything... As word of the leak spread, with the patch being uploaded to rapidshare sites and the links aggressively being spread to wherever, I saw a dramatic drop in donations. Yessss, my "fans" went back to doing what they knew how to do best: freeload... Victory! Oh, how happy the little darlings were! They got what they wanted at their favorite price point after all! Certainly, my view of the "fans" became more defined as a result, not that I pretty much shouldn't have been surprised by this.

He "robbed" him of over a thousand dollars in the "donations" he expected in return for the patch. Because a $5 minimum "donation" was required to access the patch. Not a completed patch, mind you, an early access version of the patch. Selling a patch isn't theft.

What gets me is how much of Nightwolve's unhappiness seems self-inflicted. Deuce, XSEED, Gf_Alt, have all "stolen thousands of work-hours" from this guy and "ruined his IT career" and his response is to sacrifice thousands more, chasing after... what? What is the end game? If he didn't dedicate his time and his energy to stalking his enemies, maybe he'd have an IT career. Maybe he could treat fan patches like a hobby, rather than a career, and pull in some nice side money through a patreon page. Maybe he could be happier and wiser instead of just nine years older.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
XSEED is awful to begin with.

The rest of this thread doesn't make sense.

Marek

Banned
I do hope Deuce comes back to respond. On a personal level, and aside from my opinions on Nightwolve's response to the situation, it sounds like a betrayal of trust, at least.

If Deuce is reading this, I hope he stops talking to his snake* about how strange it is that neurotypicals find his behavior strange and logs in to post a no-bullshit account of

(*I don't mean his cock)

Early entry for post of the year

Marek

Banned
Also. This guy is the new kiwi and we should nurture and enhance his Tetsuo meltdown. Please consider the lolz, friends and neighbors

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Also. This guy is the new kiwi and we should nurture and enhance his Tetsuo meltdown. Please consider the lolz, friends and neighbors

#Poppy4Mod2016

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I wonder if Bleemcast for MGS and Soul Reaver are still up for grabs.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
No one is banning anyone atm...
1. No one cares enough about it at the current time... Nightwolve... you keep giving us the info... the forum can judge...

EDIT: ...I may move this to the War Room eventually... I like to have the guys have their time at the top of the sales forum without the drama...

That's fair, appreciate it.

lol trusting a jew

Please leave your weird Antisemitism/Jew stereotypes out of it (not the first time you've done it if I'm not mistaken)... Whatever his innate racial background is has nothing to do with it! He's his own a$$hole and bigot, you need not invite criticism to yourself by going the South Park route... What next, ya think he's hiding some gold somewhere ??

When I graduated with my CS degree, my 1st job was from 2 IT consultants from Jordan who wound up cheating me in sneaky fashion out of $15k after 6 months. When I worked with a garage mechanic over a period of time from Peru, he also exploited/took advantage of me. Given that, am I supposed conclude "Jordanian Arabs or Peruvians are sneaky, never trust 'em ?" That's a primitive thought pattern and unjust.

Hell, you'll get cheated by your own family members if you live long enough... I dunno what the deal is with you, trying to be funny or seriously believing in generalizations like that, but you need not give DeuceBag any ammunition. His sister and mother are Christians BTW, and that has a lot to do with why he hates them and the estrangement given he became an aggressive "Amazing Atheist Anus" over the years... Ideologically, it's also a component of why he always had contempt for me and stepped on me when the XSEED opportunity came about, not because of his race!

I know he's a deucebag, and says deucebag things on his Twitter profile like, "As a Jew I want to simultaneously control the world and destroy it..." but that's him sarcastically mocking Antisemitic conspiracies, thinking he's amusing, clever, witty, etc. when yeah, he's just a cock-flashing deucebag at the end of the day.

Pretty much. If this guy had a leg to stand on, he coulda/woulda/shoulda won in court long ago.

Now just a bitter old fart with only a cock pic to stare at. :lolz:

Why do know-it-all trolls like you somehow think lawsuits are "easy" ? You've filed them before, went through all the planning, organizing and funding ? You know the in-and-outs when you also have out-of-state jurisdiction complications to deal with and must handle it remotely ? You think I'm made of money and it "just should've happened already" ?

You seem to set up an arbitrary premise/standard that only if I could pay lots of money to a lawyer out in Torrance California, and fly there for a court date, then-and-only-then would there be proof of validity to my claims, assuming I could win, and if not, you'd use a potential loss in court to suggest there was no wrongdoing on their part whatsoever, that it'd just vindicate them...

No, a loss would mean I couldn't prove my case in a legal court of law which has a very high standard; it doesn't change the basic facts that I was cheated/exploited/abused morally, ethically, even legally; it doesn't change right v. wrong, that Jeff profited from our paperless partnership, that is, thousands of my free IT work hours done as a fan because he was NOT a proxy to a corporation at the time...

They ARE in the wrong as anyone with any decency/intellectual honesty/common sense can discern, which excludes SML who has residual butthurt and hate for me going back years, one of my creepy "anti-fans" still angry about and trying to "win" arguments from ~9 years ago which are moot!

As for DeuceBag's cock-bragging and eventual cock-shot, it was his special gift to you here, his fellow NeoGeo comrades, and I never saw the thread he posted it in to see the cock-bragging context that led to it. I just found his "claim" that the "odds are good" that his fellow NeoGeo forumites "viewed it deliberately, which speaks more to your character" than to his...

I'll translate that for ya, DeuceBag, who "claims" he doesn't tell lies, and has lyingly been pimping the "death before dishonesty" motto around for years on his profiles, "thinks" that the odds are good you folks here viewed his cock-shot deliberately... His defense in posting it is an accusation that you wanted to view it and did, so he only did what you wanted... And now, well, he's back to get you "cock-watchers" to buy his unwanted games to spare him eBay fees... Heh-heh. What a deucebag, if you ask me!! ;)

Anyway, you can't have expected the lulz-worthiness of his actions to have remained restricted to this forum. Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum is the Anthony "Carlos Danger" Weiner of fan translators (in addition to being one of the greatest profiteering criminals involved in this fan work), and that's what I choose to define him by given he chose to define me by any forum drama surrounding the Felghana patch leak to justify cheating me...

Tom Lipschultz also used that drama to get me cheated inside XSEED, presenting me as a PR embarrassment to his boss Ken Berry Wrong (exactly what SML did in this thread), so I simply find anything embarrassing about them and report it. That Jeff is a cock-flasher to some gaming forum with mostly a male demographic I think is worth some lulz in mentioning, cheap as it might be, hence "The X.X.XSEED Cock-Flasher[SUP]TM[/SUP]" title I christened him with.

Simply put, you need not read any further into my reporting of it and make false accusations; it's *exactly* what you see, an attempt to embarrass him/them in the court of public opinion by whatever actions/information that appears embarrassing, weird, lulz-worthy, etc.! It's free, and easy to do.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
Pffft, predictable troll. "Durrr, neener neener neener, I'm not reading you!!"

So why don't you tell us more about "those Jews" then, Shroom ? What else should we look out for ?? Please do enlighten us...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Pffft, predictable troll. "Durrr, neener neener neener, I'm not reading you!!"

So why don't you tell us more about "those Jews" then, Shroom ? What else should we look out for ?? Please do enlighten us...

Jews can be easily identified by:

1) Their giant noses
2) Greedy look in their eyes
3) Taking internet autists who translate video games for a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.