Multiple SNK Dreamcast games for sale - Op... 60/40 is a Deuce_bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Problem is, there's little recourse with him as he'll delete block, block delete, etc. in other settings (e.g. email) as mentioned when told to refund the $550 I shouldn't have given him! He has to be trolled where possible, where he can't ignore/delete. If I risk the ire of a mod, so be it.

That he's a scumbag asshole is not something you have to take my word for, he was telling the truth the time when he said so himself here:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Member-2010&p=3095957&viewfull=1#post3095957

He doesn't get to cry "libel" when you call him an arrogant asshole when the evidence is his own admission beyond exposing his criminal sneak/cheat operations with XSEED Games...

I basically enabled/subsidized this callous, cock-flashing, criminal cunt with thousands of free IT work hours and stupidly donated $550 to him as well, so then he could export the fan translations our teamwork produced to a corporation, collect 100% profit/credit, and then his "exit strategy" with me thereafter was to hide out, sit quietly for ~3 years, with no further direct communication to me after ~8 years of pretending to be a friend (yet he always had contempt for me being a bigot, I just didn't see it until it was too late), and ~5 years of working together on said projects.

I'd surely get banned if I truly uncensored myself and exposed the level of disgust that I have for this monster! Anybody that ever works on a fan project again with this guy is a damned fool, I can only hope all the reporting that I've done so far, my site included, has been sufficient warning to others not to get involved with him in any way!!!
look, we're talkin libal, criminal theft & fraud & anti-social ass-hattery

lawsuits need to happen, lawyers need to be contacted

we have the resources.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
No one is banning anyone atm...

1. No one cares enough about it at the current time... Nightwolve... you keep giving us the info... the forum can judge...
2. Your posts are LONGASS... I hate wading through TL;DR posts...
3. Deuce has NOT come back to reply to the allegations... and may never come back... HOWEVER, it's nice to have some info from time to time about our memberbase...

xROTx

PS. Carry on tho...

EDIT: ...I may move this to the War Room eventually... I like to have the guys have their time at the top of the sales forum without the drama...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
...I may move this to the War Room eventually... I like to have the guys have their time at the top of the sales forum without the drama...
Sounds good. Plus threads in the War Room can be found via search engines.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
In that spirit, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

HEY, HEY, look who's back, the resident NeoGeo cock-flasher who, if I'm not mistaken, rage-quit this forum years ago (left his cock-shot to always remember him by, though), vowed never to return (quote: "I will not be logging back in here again"), but shows up now in a nonchalant fashion to sell off unwanted goods with eBay as his pricing guide ?? Notice his alleged value to the "Death before Dishonesty" motto is a farce upon a closer look at his history, believe me, heh.

HEY MONSTER, UH, REMEMBER ME ?? PEEK-A-BOO, I STILL SEE YOU!!!

GIVE ME BACK MY $550! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, YOU PETTY, ROTTEN, VENGEFUL, BIGOTED, CRIMINAL MONSTER!!! YOU DISGUSTING CHEAT!!!

YOU HEAR ME ???

Sorry, but NO, you don't get to ignore away the people that you criminally stepped-on/exploited/abused/cheated in life!!!!

I want my money back, monster, and I'm NOT interested in listening to the warped, demented, delusional "reality distortion field" that you've apparently been operating under for all these years where first it's "Cry me a river." and then it's, "I did nothing wrong, I owe nothing to nobody!" You and Tom Lipschultz DID EVERYTHING wrong (and deliberately so!) when it comes to your secret, disgusting, criminal dealings with X.X.XSEED Games ensuring I'd be cheated every step of the way and for every past project!!!

You seem to think the passage of time in years affords you some arbitrary statute of limitations, some self-serving escape clause in not having to answer for your crimes because you kept quiet as long as possible (a stretch of 3 years initially)! Not to me it does, monster! Not in my book!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!! YOU HEAR ME ???

I don't care about time, it's utterly irrelevant; you were told to return my money years ago given that you criminally, commercially profited off of my back, my ~5 years of life dedicated to Ys translation projects, my IP, my technical ideas, my translation software, my regrettable recruitment practices, etc. my THOUSANDS OF FREE IT WORK HOURS done as a fan!!!!!!!!

In other words, you abused/exploited/profited from a paperless fan partnership/organization that spanned ~5 years and ONLY existed because you were NOT a proxy to a corporation (so I NEVER would've done free work hours for you if that were the case back then!), and then effectively pretended with Tom @ XSEED there never was a partnership, that you could somehow cheat everybody else in the project "fair'n'square" by playing a typing game, and not analyzing the situation under work hours, along with simple decency, common sense!!!!!

The truth is that you criminals wanted to have it both ways, snatch the translations that were produced from a fan partnership, but declare me persona-non-grata hiding behind forum drama that Tom caused on ALOY and the drama from 3 years back when the Felghana patch was leaked... That "drama" apparently gave you monsters the justification to just keep on cheating me, if there were hypothetically 20 projects among us, you monsters just would've kept going, cheating me again and again every step of the way and hiding by "mean words" spoken over the Internet in past posts...

Very very weak if you ask me, monster, very weak!!! The truth is, Mr. Criminal, in using my Translation Station software one last time for commercial purposes/profit WITHOUT a license on behalf of a commercial entity/company/corporation, you BROKE THE LETTER OF THE LAW again in conspiracy given the secrecy, YOU AND XSEED, but you monsters didn't give a rat's ass and unless I pursued it legally, you knew you could get away with it!!! I don't care that you think just because it was used to export your writing, I got cheated "fair'n'square" - no, the only reason you had ANY English text in your criminal hands was because you relied on MY past work hours, hence the partnership!

You're just a greedy little criminal monster that self-servingly wanted to pocket 100% corporate profit AND credit off my back, my sacrifices, etc. Mr. 40%/60% royalty split agreement when it suited you into tricking me into working with you one last time for Ys Origin, but Mr. 100% for you, and 0% for EVERYBODY ELSE when NOBODY was looking! Interesting math there, monster, very interesting! Of course Tom had a lot to do with it, Tom who lectured me about not profiting from somebody else's software without a license, but then became a super-duper fan of it when it was helping you to profit off of my commercially unlicensed software! Yours and his criminal hypocrisy knows NO bounds!!! You're NOT gonna just "ignore me away," and this is NOT going to end with yours and Tom's prescribed outcome, I promise you that!

BTW, Mr. Death-before-Dishonesty here years ago assured me that he had hired a lawyer to defend against "libel," but he never pointed out what exactly I said that was false, and neither did I ever hear from his "lawyer." As he has refused to return my $550 for years now, it's fair to say he never wanted to instead hand that off (and more) to some "lawyer." He's just good at dishonesty when it suits his criminal purposes, that's all, which at that time was to intimidate me into deleting all references to him... He's not very free-speechy when the subject is him and his past criminal actions (NEVER let this troll lecture you about censorship!!!)...

If you care to read a bit more on his criminality with this disgraceful videogame publisher known as "XSEED Games", you can find a competent summary here:

https://www.facebook.com/boycottxseed/posts/496140430505456

Anyway, FYI to anybody else, I would NOT do business with this criminal scammer IN ANY WAY... Just at a moral level, to help put money in this criminal cheats' pocket would be wrong!! He rage-quit this forum years ago, he found you "boring" (well after leaving his cock-shot behind here), but he returns now to sell off his crap at eBay pricing... That speaks for itself on many levels even if you're tempted. BUYER BEWARE!!!

P.S.

GIVE ME BACK MY $550, YOU DISGUSTING, CRIMINAL CHEAT!!! NOBODY WOULD'VE GIVEN YOU A DAMN THING, NOT TRANSLATION SOFTWARE, DUMPS, OR A DONATION HAD THEY KNOWN THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!!

Oh yes, your sister apologized on behalf of your criminality, so at least somebody else besides Chantel knows about it:

http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=451

lol trusting a jew

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Haha this nigga writes in the same style as chris-chan.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
GIVE ME BACK MY $550! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY, YOU PETTY, ROTTEN, VENGEFUL, BIGOTED, CRIMINAL MONSTER!!! YOU DISGUSTING CHEAT!!!

Well all these Dreamcast games come to a total of $450. You sound like a balanced, reasonable chap. Perhaps you can come to a gentleman's agreement?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
When the hell did MOTW get so expensive? Fuck sake. Shoulda taken my DC stuff when I moved. That's a stack of games my sister stole and sold for pennies. Just like my ps2 stuff. Fat retard. I hate this thread. In before lock.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Just thought she ment to post that in the gender discussion thread lol!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Oh my God it's happening.

Jump into the Clinton vs. Trump thread before your Deuce alert calls you elsewhere.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Shhh it's ok nub. Use the search function or read the links in that dudes tl Dr posts.

Yea all i did was read the posts. I thought at least the douche would at least try to defend himself. I guess I...... Assumed...

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Deuce hasn't logged in since August 30. I doubt we'll be hearing back from him on this.

That said:

• Nightwolve didn't translate anything.
  • He developed tools to extract and alter scripts.
  • xseed paid Deuce for his translations. It had no use for Nightwolve's tools. It had no reason to pay Nightwolve anything.
  • Nightwolve has spent the last ten years, at least, driving himself up the wall and around the bend out of a misplaced sense that derivative works he produces, like fan patches, are his intellectual property. If he ever tried to bring Deuce or xseed to court, it would go very, very badly for him.
  • Ys sucks.

If I'm wrong on some details there, I'm sure corrections are forthcoming.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Deuce hasn't logged in since August 30. I doubt we'll be hearing back from him on this.

That said:

• Nightwolve didn't translate anything.
  • He developed tools to extract and alter scripts.
  • xseed paid Deuce for his translations. It had no use for Nightwolve's tools. It had no reason to pay Nightwolve anything.
  • Nightwolve has spent the last ten years, at least, driving himself up the wall and around the bend out of a misplaced sense that derivative works he produces, like fan patches, are his intellectual property. If he ever tried to bring Deuce or xseed to court, it would go very, very badly for him.
  • Ys sucks.

If I'm wrong on some details there, I'm sure corrections are forthcoming.

Pretty much. If this guy had a leg to stand on, he coulda/woulda/shoulda won in court long ago.

Now just a bitter old fart with only a cock pic to stare at. :lolz:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm of the opinion that I would like to hear both sides of a story...

....Deuce has not replied... which imo is not awesome... as I only hear one side of the story...

I commend his friends and supporters for defending him... BUT... Nightwolve... n00b or not has a valid case from what I have read...

Imagine giving TIME, EFFORT and TRUST in an internet member and having that trust abused... NOT that I'm saying this is what happened here...

But rounding up on Nightwolve isn't going to resolve anything in my eyes....

xROTx

PS. Just sayin' lads...

The Truth is OUT THERE... I'd like as close as we can get to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.