Everdrive GBA Group Buy

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Any word from Krizz whats going on with the other half of the order?
No word from him yet, and second shipment hasn't yet entered country. In my experience, as soon as it does it's usually only about 3 more days after that. I'm hoping it gets here and it's just 21, but we will see!

Shipped 1-16! S.O.B. :snack:
I knew I'd hear from you! :) I'll get yours out tomorrow morning, and since you are a stone's throw away it should get there fast.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Cool thanks for the update and for all your hard work.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1-16, first shipment?
NOICE.

Fingers crossed, hope I get it in time for the weekend.
Thanks again for this!

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Inside tip:

Spoiler:
I mispronounce Pokemon on purpose.

ngbbs511b7e6d40286.jpg

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
So to people who've got this in their hands now, and have used an EZ Flash 4. Is it worth the update? I'm using an EZ Flash 4 now, and am on the fence about upgrading. If it's worth it, I might just keep my eyes peeled for another group buy, if it happens!

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Unfortunately can't comment as I've never used an EZ Flash. I have used other brands of flash cart on other systems though and in my opinion Everdrives are worth the extra money. Just my opinion, though. Also:

Spoiler:
DAN-THORRRRRRR
Spoiler:
OF THE HILL PEOPLE!!!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
354   0   0
So to people who've got this in their hands now, and have used an EZ Flash 4. Is it worth the update? I'm using an EZ Flash 4 now, and am on the fence about upgrading. If it's worth it, I might just keep my eyes peeled for another group buy, if it happens!

I'll let you know in a few days. EZ-Flash IV worked but was kinda shit. Shoddy construction, slow flashing to memory, clunky menus. Shortened battery life by quite a bit because of it's extra power draw over a regular cart. If the Exverdrive GBA is anything like the other everdrives, it's the exact opposite than the EZ-Flash. Fire it up and play, no bullshit.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

I just got mine today and had been using the EZ Flash, yes it is worth the upgrade. The EZ Flash is decent but its biggest flaw is that each rom has to be patched via a client program onto the memory card. Doing an entire romset would literally take days to do and would be incredibly tedious. Also games larger than 32M need to be loaded into NOR memory and only one can be loaded and the process is slow.

Thank you so much Travis for putting this together, this Romset is incredible. I had no idea that the GBA could emulate NES games and very well from I have seen.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
got mine today, and it is wonderful!

I was worried it would stick out too much from a GBA SP, but it works fine.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You guys are making me hopeful for the weekend!

...and I'm jealous!