Lions3.com - Custom 3d printed and laser cut parts

lions3

Igniz's Servent
A few have already seen it. I appreciate the feedback.

My Lions3.com store is live and i'm currently selling a couple things. More will be coming very soon. If you keep an eye on my Instagram account ( https://www.instagram.com/lions3d/ ) you'll see some of my upcoming projects.

Currently selling:

Lazy Finger cases v2 - several colors for cases and switches available.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Jamma Cap - A simple plastic cover for a jamma edge. Either to cover the edge on a consolized system or to keep the edge clean on systems when not in use. Yes, it's a tight fit.

5.jpg
6.jpg

Don't worry, i'm not ditching my MVS Acrylic plates. I'll be adding them to my site as I have a chance to make them. (Don't forget if you want acrylic plates for another system or model i'll need someone to let me borrow a board I can measure)

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Upcoming project:

3d modeled and printed AES replacement power switch.

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nice. Glad you finally made an official thread.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just installed the PGM base this week, great stuff!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nice lions, I need to get me a lazy finger case soon. Man that's some fantastic work bro keep it up.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
For those curious. Here's one of the alternate text versions of the JAMMA CAP.

56e6bb44f9f08f0be235f3e3969956a4.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Looking to purchase some Jamma Caps and one of those acrylic cases for my 2 slot. Expect a pm from me in the near future. Keep up the good work dude.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Oh man, I might have to get some of those Jamma caps for my consolized systems.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I just got two Lazy Finger cases - very nice stuff.

Looking forward to what you're gonna do in the future!

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Nice work.

Those JAMMA caps... I'm thinking those could be helpful to put over the contacts on PCB's.

But maybe not, what do I know?

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Nice work.

Those JAMMA caps... I'm thinking those could be helpful to put over the contacts on PCB's.

But maybe not, what do I know?

Yeah, that's one of the uses I talked with James about. They should help to keep the arcade PCB edges clean. I can't promise they're air tight. So i'm sure the contacts will still oxidize some over time BUT it should be helpful. The Caps are made from ABS plastic (Lego plastic) so they shouldn't have any negative reaction with the boards.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I was thinking of large letters like "SNK" on the top hemisphere's side (or top of the ball) - could be indented or elevated...

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I was thinking of large letters like "SNK" on the top hemisphere's side (or top of the ball) - could be indented or elevated...

text and logos are all things i'm thinking about in the future. Right now just working on the one balltop design as a proof of concept. If people like it i'll start branching out with other designs, patterns, logos, etc.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Wait, wat?

There is no PGM stuffs on lions3's website.

Spill the beans! ^_^

He's referring to my last sales thread where I laser cut some PGM base plates. Which i'll be adding to my store here in the next several weeks. Just waiting for things to die down after the 4th... so I can try and schedule some time on the laser cutter :)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Jim, I even posted a pic on Facebook of the pgm with base, guess you went paying attention :keke:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Jim, I even posted a pic on Facebook of the pgm with base, guess you went paying attention :keke:

!!!

I blinked, and it was goooooone...

I gotta catch back up w/ your feed, mang.

Shit is hella tight. I'm on that next batch like cookies is on cream.