WTB: Nothing

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Found on Neo-Geo.com

SVC Chaos - AES US - $400 (shipped)
Robo Army - AES Dog Tag US - $200 (shipped)
Ninja Commando - AES Dog Tag US - $450 (shipped)
Last Resort - AES Dog Tag US - $250 (shipped)
Mutation Nation - AES Dog Tag US - $320 (shipped)

Last edited:

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I might have a League Bowling available in the near future. I'll let you know.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
What are you willing to pay for for Metal Slug 4 US?

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
i've seen your list change a little bit. you should list what you've found and how much you got them for. It could help the community out.

xorthen

Banned
Rating - 100%
55   0   1
I have seen a lot of these games sell for good prices. You just have to avoid ebay buy it now to get good deals.

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have seen a lot of these games sell for good prices. You just have to avoid ebay buy it now to get good deals.

Thanks for the tip......... I have learned to ignore the Buy It Now as it's usually the highest you will find.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Some advice, if you put range of $$$ buying then it will be interested for seller who read ... Many people want rarest AES but would like to pay cheap price and says "reasonable price" ... Very funny ... Let's wait continues ...

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some advice, if you put range of $$$ buying then it will be interested for seller who read ... Many people want rarest AES but would like to pay cheap price and says "reasonable price" ... Very funny ... Let's wait continues ...

Thank you for the advice. I pay the going rate between Neo kult and eBay sold auctions (less 10%) but too often enough I have found some think you were born yesterday or not in tune with pricing. Either way I pay the market rate supported by data not what I think it's worth or "I know it's going to be worth X next year". I have updated my listing to give a guideline. Thanks again

Last edited:

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Great attempt :)

Hope you are good luck ... Japan collection AES is hard to collect but English is harder ...
But I believe if many attempt enough, everything can be happened ...

If you feel some rarest AES not sure legit, you can post ask here ... many people here are professional to try for helping ;)