SOLD: Windy sleeves for MVS carts

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey guys

I am selling 50 windy sleeves, in perfect shape all of them, none has any labels attached. I got them for my MVS carts but it turns out I prefer them carts bare. I am letting them go for $1 each, plus shipping. Obviously, getting more will save you on shipping. Shipping of all these to the US inside a box would be about $12.

Will ship less than the 50 if you want to, just be aware that shipping costs are not proportional to the amount of shipped sleeves, so it's better getting the full 50.

Thanks!!

And they are gone. Thanks!!

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They are pretty good.
I'm glad I got as many as I did last time you sold them.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'd never heard of windy sleeves before, but they do look nice. Maybe I'll invest in these instead of shockboxes once my collection picks up.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I'd never heard of windy sleeves before, but they do look nice. Maybe I'll invest in these instead of shockboxes once my collection picks up.

I went from shocks to the windy sleeves simply for space efficiency. Once you have a larger collection, the room that they take up with shocks is pretty bad. I dont have windy sleeves anymore, but they are great and well worth the price.