TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
He posted an older picture of Shawn's collection. Forward your criticism to him directly (the owner of this webpage and some of your ways of life) and see how well that works for you guys. Ignorance is bliss for some of you noobs trying to +1 and make a name for yourselves.

I dont care if it was Jesus's collection, the shelves still look like shit and he is going to get called on it. But yes, I'm aware of who owns the collection as it was stated above.

Also, who are you again?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I dont care if it was Jesus's collection, the shelves still look like shit and he is going to get called on it. But yes, I'm aware of who owns the collection as it was stated above.

Also, who are you again?

Someone who doesn't flame noobs or talk shit unless it comes to me first. Someone who isn't quick to talk shit without noticing subtle clues like the Neo-Geo.com logo in the bottom right of the pic because you're so desperate to flame and talk shit to be cool and raise your post count so you can say you "contribute". You are clearly a "go getter" so you call him out about his shelves. I'm sure he doesn't care as he can buy 10 of you just because so let me know how it goes.

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Someone who doesn't flame noobs or talk shit unless it comes to me first. Someone who isn't quick to talk shit without noticing subtle clues like the Neo-Geo.com logo in the bottom right of the pic because you're so desperate to flame and talk shit to be cool and raise your post count so you can say you "contribute". You are clearly a "go getter" so you call him out about his shelves. I'm sure he doesn't care as he can buy 10 of you just because so let me know how it goes.

I've participated in hundreds of topics, befriended fellow members, lead multiple, successful groupbuys, repaired faulty multicarts at no cost, and stood behind products I had no control over. I dont need to flame anyone to "contribute" or raise my post count, which I have surpassed you on 8 fold in 1/3rd of the time. Thats not even mentioning the fact I was banned for an entire year of my 2 year membership.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I've participated in hundreds of topics, befriended fellow members, lead multiple, successful groupbuys, repaired faulty multicarts at no cost, and stood behind products I had no control over. I dont need to flame anyone to "contribute" or raise my post count, which I have surpassed you on 8 fold in 1/3rd of the time. Thats not even mentioning the fact I was banned for an entire year of my 2 year membership.

Congrats....?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Thats not even mentioning the fact I was banned for an entire year of my 2 year membership.

...Mmhh... Was it a year?

Damn... i'm getting old... losing track of time...

xROTx

PS. YOU DESERVED IT!:p

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Wanna see if you'd survive 12 months in Rots bad books...?

xROTx

No, I'm good. Just don't know if being banned for a year is something to really brag about when comparing member status, but it looks like he's proud of it so I didn't know how he wanted me to respond. This hasn't been about you at all. These few people chime in to add their two cents and get a +1. I was ready for this to end on page two but People wanna keep going.

Last edited:

Cg591

Rugal's Thug

Ha. I was banned for 3 years*

*I do not promote nor condone banneable behavior whether warranted or unwarranted

dosdemon

Zero's Secretary
the difference between shawn and the current guys looking for minty-fresh AES games is he probably didn't get absolutely assraped by 2016 pricing. good on him that he got in on it before the current stupidity. I sold off my AES stuff long ago, the games are just as much fun on MVS, I promise

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
the difference between shawn and the current guys looking for minty-fresh AES games is he probably didn't get absolutely assraped by 2016 pricing. good on him that he got in on it before the current stupidity. I sold off my AES stuff long ago, the games are just as much fun on MVS, I promise

He'll not deal with AES by 2016 pricing..........hehehehehehehhe
Neostore AES section:

AOF 3 AES (english) : $4250
Blazing Star AES (JPN): $6950
Metal Slug 2 AES (english): $7300

Are those from Shawn's AES collection? Hell no......................;)
Shouldn't we need to tell Shawn to sell those games at "family price"?????

Anybody? madman? Hello?????????????????

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
put a glock in this threads waistband and throw an XXL jersey overtop of it and call it a week, oh my god

this guy can't even show his cock

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I said he probably didn't pay 2016 prices for his games. If you have evidence proving otherwise I'd love to see it

Neostore
More evidence?

If he didn't pay 2016 prices, where are those new stocks from?
If he bought those games below the market and market up double or triple to match the current market price, so................?????

I don't want to go any further............

Lots hypocrites...............only attack buyers like us but dare not to aim our big boss S ;)

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Neostore
More evidence?

If he bought those games below the market and market up double or triple to match the current market price, so................?????

Lots hypocrites...............only attack buyers like us but dare not to aim our big boss S ;)

I think all that stuff is on consignment

dosdemon

Zero's Secretary
Neostore
More evidence?

you are mentally ill

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Neostore
More evidence?

Lots hypocrites...............only attack hoarders like us but dare not to aim our big boss S ;)

:keke:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Doucherider, welcome to your new docuhebag private club, please make yourself at home, lol

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Doucherider, welcome to your new docuhebag private club, please make yourself at home, lol

You're pretty close to joining him in here as well EG pal...

Just sayin'... you defo contributed to one of the shittest threads i've ever read...

xROTx

Status
Not open for further replies.