TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I'm still trying to determine the bigger cunt in all this: 1) the guy who flaunts his car or 2)the guy that slags the other guys car for a platform to flaunt his.

I'm a bit of a car guy with love and respect to all brands so I'm gonna go with #2.

Well since you didn't read through it thoroughly and no one asked you, your opinion really doesn't matter. And to fix your post, person #1 flaunted his car "key". I posted pics of my actual "car". Since you're a car guy and appreciate all cars let it be known that "American car owners are clueless" as per the same member who posted the key and watch pic.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Well since you didn't read through it thoroughly and no one asked you, your opinion really doesn't matter. And to fix your post, person #1 flaunted his car "key". I posted pics of my actual "car". Since you're a car guy and appreciate all cars let it be known that "American car owners are clueless" as per the same member who posted the key and watch pic.

Not like I really care, but who drew first blood with the car dissing?

(I apologize for not reading this thread too closely....but JFC: look at it!)

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Not like I really care, but who drew first blood with the car dissing?

(I apologize for not reading this thread too closely....but JFC: look at it!)

Who tries to look baller by throwing cars (or keys for this case I have still not seen the car) in an argument about AES? You are asking not for it at that point.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just like to add that OP is by default a douchebag in case anyobody new to the thread missed out on that detail...carry on.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
I just like to add that OP is by default a douchebag in case anyobody new to the thread missed out on that detail...carry on.

Ahh the jealous geriatric attention whore with a one word vocabulary and no AES games is back. No one cares though. Lol you are so pathetic.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Everybody cares, they're all here to see you in action...

Edit:...being a douchebag, lol.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Stupid Fucking bitches...

Every time I hit "new posts" this Fucking thread is at the top of the list...

Just let it die, it has no Fucking substance.

Fuck...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Stupid Fucking bitches...

Every time I hit "new posts" this Fucking thread is at the top of the list...

Just let it die, it has no Fucking substance.

Fuck...

hqXKD7A.gif

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Can someone post a synopsis of the butthurt and tears?

Waverider was lured into the showers under the pretense of getting some AES games, madman and electricgrave then gang-raped him dry. Probably would have bled out if Liquid Snake didn't happen to walk by and call for the nurse. Its truly tragic.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Waverider was lured into the showers under the pretense of getting some AES games, madman and electricgrave then gang-raped him dry. Probably would have bled out if Liquid Snake didn't happen to walk by and call for the nurse. Its truly tragic.

:keke:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Can I add... this has been the one of the worse 22 pages of mundane flaming shit I've read in a LONG time...

This thread sucks harder than a Thai LadyBoy saving up enough money for a full penis cutting... turning into Vag operation....

xROTx

PS. I hope to god this doesn't upset Res0 or Sylvie... and possibly are next Transgend... EG...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

This is funny :D

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy

For once you wrote something funny. Still wrong, you are just sucking your jealous idols off like a good little noob trying to conform.

Last edited:

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
You should get better shelving, I never understand why folks that spend all that $$$ on games, especially perfect preserved versions don't respect them with good shelving and housing.

:keke::keke::keke:

I will tell Shawn about it............no worry :keke::keke::keke:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
You should get better shelving, I never understand why folks that spend all that $$$ on games, especially perfect preserved versions don't respect them with good shelving and housing.

This, nothing looks tackier than bowing shelves.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
He posted an older picture of Shawn's collection. Forward your criticism to him directly (the owner of this webpage and some of your ways of life) and see how well that works for you guys. Ignorance is bliss for some of you noobs trying to +1 and make a name for yourselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.