TURNED INTO A SHITSHOW CAUSE CRYBABIES CANT HANDLE PEOPLE WITH AES COLLECTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
[highlight]EDITOR'S NOTE: Waverider gets into it with the forum, particularly guys like Electric Grave, who cause him to have a complete meltdown, where he accused people of being jealous about his car, which he modded, and he cares more about than gaming.[/highlight]

Waverider's paycheck stub, in lieu of penis pic
Page 9 meltdown
Page 10 meltdown overflows

Thanks to those members who pm'd me for the games I requested instead of getting involved in this mess. The OP is my sig in case anyone wants to see what started this.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
For your sake, I hope you're gonna be offering money to match those lofty requirements.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
ill buy back your Slug 2 if you are unhappy with it...

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Hahah no Thanks OP its great. If I get a better condition one then I will play that one all the time. Plus it was my first AES Cart Purchase. Holds sentimental value. MS2 FTW :buttrock:

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Hit up Fakk2, he has what you need. You two would be perfect for one another.

I have an extremely clean collection that I have been collecting over the years. I very much enjoy and play the games but I would like to keep it that way as I am Pretty OCD when it comes to my video games. As an example I Still have Excellent Condition Gameboy, Playstation and N64 Games in Original Box/Case from the 90's as well even if they are worth nothing (WWF Warzone) because i don't want drawers of dirty junk. I have purchased ALL BUT 1 of my AES carts off of respected members on these forums who can vouch for the condition and my integrity (Purchased Samurai Spirits 2 yesterday at a Vintage Games Store in NYC) And lets be real, I know two of the items I am looking for are high ticket items but the other three aren't. Just want clean games.

Last edited:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I hope you have your white cotton gloves ready and jars of piss lined up straight.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
It's amazing how Just a few years ago people would be chastised for "ruining history" if they didn't take care of their Aes games. It was a norm to ask for clean carts because of places like NGF and game dude fucking them up. Haven't bought games since 2012 so how in 4 years did asking for clean games become taboo and I see people who joined years after me acting like its wrong or snobbish to ask that. Maybe if more people took care of their shit and didn't ruin games then it wouldn't be so hard to find nice condition items. it's also going to be more expensive because the supply of excellent condition games on the market are slim as most won't part with them because they take pride in them. So sorry if I don't buy and sell shit Aes games or 20 MVS games every week and posting "are they boots" threads as I guess this is what's called contributing these days. My contribution is making sure I take pride in preserving these rare games and that if I were to sell them that all of games will stay in the community as I would offer them to members first.

And as for Fakk2 I remember who he is now. If he wants to take a loan to buy games then who gives a shit. Does anyone question you guys when you buy a car, boat, house, antique guns, or antique whatever? It's the same thing. If he isn't flipping them for profit or making conversions then does it really matter. I'd rather see a dedicated collector have them then some bootlegger in France or Spain making more copies of shit. It was always an expensive hobby and back when people couldn't afford it the motto was "you gotta pay to play" and you were a "big tymer". Nothing has changed except for some people being butt hurt that they can't afford it anymore. If you want to then get a better job that pays more. Not anyone's fault but your own if your job doesn't pay enough to support the aes scene anymore. There's so much more to worry about like scammers and boot leggers (DavidG)and you guys are worried about what people spend their money on. Some of you are in your 40's and 50's. Time to grow up. If you want to save the history of this great time period then encourage collecting from people within the community. Better then it going outside the community or chopped apart by people who don't know the games value.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
It's amazing how Just a few years ago people would be chastised for "ruining history" if they didn't take care of their Aes games. It was a norm to ask for clean carts because of places like NGF and game dude fucking them up. Haven't bought games since 2012 so how in 4 years did asking for clean games become taboo and I see people who joined years after me acting like its wrong or snobbish to ask that. Maybe if more people took care of their shit and didn't ruin games then it wouldn't be so hard to find nice condition items. it's also going to be more expensive because the supply of excellent condition games on the market are slim as most won't part with them because they take pride in them. So sorry if I don't buy and sell shit Aes games or 20 MVS games every week and posting "are they boots" threads as I guess this is what's called contributing these days. My contribution is making sure I take pride in preserving these rare games and that if I were to sell them that all of games will stay in the community as I would offer them to members first.

And as for Fakk2 I remember who he is now. If he wants to take a loan to buy games then who gives a shit. Does anyone question you guys when you buy a car, boat, house, antique guns, or antique whatever? It's the same thing. If he isn't flipping them for profit or making conversions then does it really matter. I'd rather see a dedicated collector have them then some bootlegger in France or Spain making more copies of shit. It was always an expensive hobby and back when people couldn't afford it the motto was "you gotta pay to play" and you were a "big tymer". Nothing has changed except for some people being butt hurt that they can't afford it anymore. If you want to then get a better job that pays more. Not anyone's fault but your own if your job doesn't pay enough to support the aes scene anymore. There's so much more to worry about like scammers and boot leggers (DavidG)and you guys are worried about what people spend their money on. Some of you are in your 40's and 50's. Time to grow up. If you want to save the history of this great time period then encourage collecting from people within the community. Better then it going outside the community or chopped apart by people who don't know the games value.

Only thing I have to say is that several of our active members here dislike AES collection and they will bad mouth you really really really bad............(I'm running out of word)
Don't be surprised if they call you "collecturd", "collectard" or some shit like that.
I do collect AES/MVS games and I'll try my best to find a better condition within my financial ability.

Good luck to find those games :)

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Only thing I have to say is that several of our active members here dislike AES collection and they will bad mouth you really really really bad............(I'm running out of word)
Don't be surprised if they call you "collecturd", "collectard" or some shit like that.
I do collect AES/MVS games and I'll try my best to find a better condition within my financial ability.

That's all I'm trying to do is find better condition titles within my means. That doesn't mean I'm going to pay $1000.00 for a Nam1975 NOS like it is listed on Ebay. I don't have unlimited funds. I Just want it to be in great shape and hopefully members will have one for sale without attempting to price it like Ebay. I also could care less if people call me a "collecturd". I would rather be a "collecturd" with the games and preserving them for future generations to enjoy than a shit talker without them acting like they are contributing so much by posting a few sentences a day about games they don't own that are 15-25 years old.

And for all you Noobs, I'm an AEShole not a collecturd. Stop making up new words for the same shit that's been around for over two decades. Thanks for reminding me Karou haha. Been a few years :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

There are just as many MVS kit collectors looking for perfect labels and boxes with matching everything as there are Aes collectors looking for complete clean condition. You have games selling for hundreds and thousands, why wouldn't you want to take care of them? Several of our active members here sold off their collection a long time ago for peanuts and are pissed that they never held on to them so they bitch about aes collectors. Haters gonna hate, Who gives a shit.

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
There are just as many MVS kit collectors looking for perfect labels and boxes with matching everything as there are Aes collectors looking for complete clean condition. You have games selling for hundreds and thousands, why wouldn't you want to take care of them? Several of our active members here sold off their collection a long time ago for peanuts and are pissed that they never held on to them so they bitch about aes collectors. Haters gonna hate, Who gives a shit.

Absolutely agree!!! So now that my thread was completely derailed, Bump for upstanding members of the community who can help me find the games I'm looking for. Thanks again guys!!

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
OP it's a Do do do do do do douchebag...

Didn't you promise to keep your nose out of the market place after the last time you fucked things up for yourself? I notice that's all gone to shit predictably quickly.

Do you take all of your promises so lightly?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Relax, just adding salt to the wound is all.

Edit: Thanks for showing you care...lol.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You've been very angry again lately Gravey mate. Is everything ok?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You've been very angry again lately Gravey mate. Is everything ok?

You think so? Well then maybe I should tone it down a little for you...pppfft

Edit: I mean it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.