November 7th. South east PA My house. 2 pm

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Pm me for address and phone number.
November 7th
2 pm until sometime around 5 am.
Everyone is welcome.
Plenty of games to play. Lots of pizza. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks.

Last edited:

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I've heard the tales of this epic gathering...I want in!

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I was just thinking earlier that it's about that time of year for this post to go up. Do you want me to run another live stream like last year?

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Totally fine with the date. Although, I imagine Stefan might have issues with it. He's always really busy with work the first weekend of the month.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I was going to fix your post so it looked like you did as well but, last time I tried to make a joke you got mad so....:(

Jon

Who gave you edit privileges? I'll have to speak to VT.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
as always, any gaming event seems to fall on a weekend i work without fail. have fun guys.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'll be in CA that weekend...sorry to miss it this year.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I'll try to be there this year. I missed out on the last 2 years but I really enjoyed the one I went to.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Interesting...let's see if NC can come represent. No con that wknd, free flight...my Philly bros can pick me up from PHL.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Interesting...let's see if NC can come represent. No con that wknd, free flight...my Philly bros can pick me up from PHL.

Ten minutes from the airport, let me know what you need.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
If I don't have Mandatory OT that Saturday, I'm definitely gonna try to make it out there, looks like it'll be a kick-ass time.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Can we start talking about stuff to bring? My CPS2 boards are probably obsolete thanks to darksoft, but I have 11 at this point, willing to bring a few if needed. I have a bunch of JPN Saturn stuff, Famicom/FDS stuff, Cave PS2 stuff, 5-player SFC Bomberman 4, all in RGB. What are you guys looking to play? I'll prob bring a JVC monitor we can tate for vertical shooters as well as hori stuff.

I'm interested in seeing some of the X360 Cave stuff via SCART RGB if any of you have that kind of setup.

Always looking to battle someone in Money Puzzle Exchanger/Magical Drop 3 MVS. Capcom fighters are always fun. If you wanna battle an SNK fighter, the only one I'm really into is Rage of the Dragons (game gets shit on unfairly IMHO). Also, I have some stuff to trade if you guys wanna do that.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello all.

I know I'm fairly new here, but I wouldn't mind attending if I'm welcome. I'm near Harrisburg, so it's not too much of a drive for me.

I'd be willing to bring games etc for us all to play as well. I plan on posting a collection thread shortly this afternoon, so feel free to point out anything that anyone might want to play.

I'm actually an electronics engineer. It's my job actually. I mainly do circuit design, mechanical design, and repair/troubleshooting. Anyway, if you have something broken, or something that needs recapped, bring it! I'd be happy to take a look at it, and even repair it. I'd bring some equipment and parts etc. Feel free to message me ahead of time if you need specific parts. Years ago I worked for an arcade, and repaired the machines for a living. So I've got the experience. I also do mods and consolizations. If anyone wants to check out some of my work, my Instagram account is @RetroTechRewind

So, I'd love to meet you folks, and play some Neo. Hopefully I won't get hazed too badly :lolz:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Can we start talking about stuff to bring? My CPS2 boards are probably obsolete thanks to darksoft, but I have 11 at this point, willing to bring a few if needed. I have a bunch of JPN Saturn stuff, Famicom/FDS stuff, Cave PS2 stuff, 5-player SFC Bomberman 4, all in RGB. What are you guys looking to play? I'll prob bring a JVC monitor we can tate for vertical shooters as well as hori stuff..

As always, I'd be extremely interested in seeing anything you have for Famicom/FDS. I actually just picked up an FDS myself...only one game, though: Bio Miracle: Boku te Upa. Let me know if you don't have it, I'll be glad to bring my copy along.

To the noob who just posted, you'd be more than welcome to come, I'd imagine. I actually have several boards that need looked at including my Moonwalker which has been on the DL for over a year as well as a Crime Fighters and a Growl PCB.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
As always, I'd be extremely interested in seeing anything you have for Famicom/FDS. I actually just picked up an FDS myself...only one game, though: Bio Miracle: Boku te Upa. Let me know if you don't have it, I'll be glad to bring my copy along.Jon

OK. If 16-bit is coming, maybe we can coordinate FC stuff.

Hello all.

I know I'm fairly new here, but I wouldn't mind attending if I'm welcome. I'm near Harrisburg, so it's not too much of a drive for me.

I'd be willing to bring games etc for us all to play as well. I plan on posting a collection thread shortly this afternoon, so feel free to point out anything that anyone might want to play.

I'm actually an electronics engineer. It's my job actually. I mainly do circuit design, mechanical design, and repair/troubleshooting. Anyway, if you have something broken, or something that needs recapped, bring it! I'd be happy to take a look at it, and even repair it. I'd bring some equipment and parts etc. Feel free to message me ahead of time if you need specific parts. Years ago I worked for an arcade, and repaired the machines for a living. So I've got the experience. I also do mods and consolizations. If anyone wants to check out some of my work, my Instagram account is @RetroTechRewind

So, I'd love to meet you folks, and play some Neo. Hopefully I won't get hazed too badly :lolz:

I saw your Instagram feed. I think you'll get along well with everyone. ;)

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Not sure exactly what to bring as I have not been previously, but I can certainly bring the MVS lot, my NGPC, fight stick, everdrives (NES, SNES, Genesis), DC with GDEmu, and a case of rolling rock.

I would like to see a Duo-R setup if anyone has one.

Always looking to battle someone in Money Puzzle Exchanger.

This. I could probably play MPE all day.

daskrabs said:
Also, I have some stuff to trade if you guys wanna do that.

This is sounds cool. I have a Smash TV PCB if anyone is interested and maybe some AES sticks.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Not sure exactly what to bring as I have not been previously, but I can certainly bring the MVS lot, my NGPC, fight stick, everdrives (NES, SNES, Genesis), DC with GDEmu, and a case of rolling rock.

I would like to see a Duo-R setup if anyone has one.

This. I could probably play MPE all day.

This is sounds cool. I have a Smash TV PCB if anyone is interested and maybe some AES sticks.

Let's battle MPE style. :buttrock: I'd love to see a DC with GDemu, and I bet Coleridge would too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Gus, you can probably leave the majority of the MVS stuff at home. We should have everything you could possibly want to play covered.

On trades/sales stuff, bring whatever you have...it'll at least get looked at for sure. Although, I doubt anyone will have a joystick capable of playing Smash TV...it used something unique, IIRC.

Jon

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Let's battle MPE style. :buttrock: I'd love to see a DC with GDemu, and I bet Coleridge would too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks daskrabs, same here. Let me know of any specific titles I should have on the Dreamcast.

Gus, you can probably leave the majority of the MVS stuff at home. We should have everything you could possibly want to play covered.

On trades/sales stuff, bring whatever you have...it'll at least get looked at for sure. Although, I doubt anyone will have a joystick capable of playing Smash TV...it used something unique, IIRC.

Jon

Thanks for the input Jon. Smash TV uses a dual joystick setup similar to Robotron. Probably one of my top five favorite arcade games, just no room for it currently. Someone on here built a custom joystick for it with CPO and all, it is hot.

Looking forward to it guys!

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
If anyone has a spare 25" arcade monitor chassis, I'd be interested in buying or trading for it. Trying to piece together a cabinet for a side project!

I also have a metric ton of games from various systems to trade. Mostly RPGs, JRPGs, Pokemon etc. Shifted my collecting etc into more specific areas, and looking to expand my Neo Geo stuff, and trade off a lot of the games from genres I don't have time to play anymore. So i'll definitely have good trade bait for everyone!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
If anyone has a spare 25" arcade monitor chassis, I'd be interested in buying or trading for it. Trying to piece together a cabinet for a side project!

I'd join KLOV if you aren't already a member. Lots of chassis always available.