Fuck Yeah Vita!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
nice! I go back and forth with Accel, it definitely has it's moments and it worth grabbing.

I know at this point that if I don’t scoop the games I’m even remotely interested in, I’ll never find them for a reasonable price later. :D The sun has just about set on the Vita unfortunately.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Does anyone have some recommended couch co-op games for Vita? I'll be lounging with a friend that also collects for Vita. At this point I'm not certain if there is anything worthwhile that hasn't been ported to the Switch.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Does anyone have some recommended couch co-op games for Vita? I'll be lounging with a friend that also collects for Vita. At this point I'm not certain if there is anything worthwhile that hasn't been ported to the Switch.

Do you literally mean games that allow for 2 players on the same system therefore only being useful on the vita tv? If so skull girls is one of the few things I can thing of that support pairing 2 controllers to 2 1 system and allowing multiplayer. Pretty smart.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Do you literally mean games that allow for 2 players on the same system therefore only being useful on the vita? If so skull girls is one of the few things I can thing of that support pairing 2 controllers to 2 1 system and allowing multiplayer. Pretty smart.

No.
No one ever meant that with vita.

I found some adhoc games that I will be trying out.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Freedom wars, dragons crown, war of the lions or tactics ogre( I know they’re psp games, but still good)

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I bought Romancing Saga 3....FYI it's locked out of PSTV. So pissed. I should've just downloaded it and put it on the modded PSTV that actually plays games.

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I bought Romancing Saga 3....FYI it's locked out of PSTV. So pissed. I should've just downloaded it and put it on the modded PSTV that actually plays games.

Yeah square is for some reason doing that with all their games. Its kinda moronic. But i use my white listed vita tv for everything now.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
this lady is amazing. after watching the video I feel a need to give Disgaea another try. One of these days maybe i'll actually finish one of them.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
this lady is amazing. after watching the video I feel a need to give Disgaea another try. One of these days maybe i'll actually finish one of them.

Hahaha for real. She's legit.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member

Reminds me I need to play Oreshika one of these days. I started it once and really loved how unique it was. I sold my first copy for $150 and then bought a reprint...so anyone interested in this game should grab it!

I honestly can't recall if I already have Soul Sacrifice Delta....fuuuuuuuu

If I don't have t, i'll jump on that. Thanks for the heads up.

Haven't touched my Vita in awhile, I keep meaning to finish Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Is the Delta version of Soul Sacrifice worth the extra $15? US versions are going for half price, so if it's just a few extra boss battles it seems steep to me

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Is the Delta version of Soul Sacrifice worth the extra $15? US versions are going for half price, so if it's just a few extra boss battles it seems steep to me

Everything I've heard is NO, it's not worth having both. I have both, because I went full-retard on Vita collecting for awhile...I only started Delta a few days ago and so far it's just the same game. I think it adds a few bits and bobs...but I think only the most hardcore would ever notice.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Everything I've heard is NO, it's not worth having both. I have both, because I went full-retard on Vita collecting for awhile...I only started Delta a few days ago and so far it's just the same game. I think it adds a few bits and bobs...but I think only the most hardcore would ever notice.
I appreciate it. I picked up Oreshika based on your suggestion and some YouTube reviews. It looks interesting and the art style is fantastic.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Last edited:

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
So the vita production is officially ceasing. Does anyone know the last dozen or so releases that were planned?

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
So the vita production is officially ceasing. Does anyone know the last dozen or so releases that were planned?

I think both Limited Run and Nicalis are sitting on multiple games to release. I have a feeling they are in this unspoken Mexican stand off, where they are both hoping to lay claim to the last region 1 Vita release.