Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
^
You are solidly on your game Poonman...... Well done.

For the record, I agree with you.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
The Neo-Geo.com Market Forum Rules

[...]
2.4.2. Any user who commits a scam on this website forfeits all privacy rights to their name, address and any other discoverable personal information until the situation has been acceptably rectified. Any such information can be posted on the forums, resulting in public availability on web search engines (e.g. Google).
[...]

He can't say he wasn't warned. Considering how bad he wanted to be a mod, I guess it's safe to say that he read the rules.

Damn, and me without a leg to stand upon! Seems pretty cut and dry there.....

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't think he read the rules.

Him wanting to be a market mod is very much his premeditated opportunity to have access to goods by a transparent means.

Based on the timeline of events the guys here have said they've had issues in dealings with Pope, this is all too convenient and is coming together piece by piece.

He hasn't given a shit about this place or the community in a long time.

Edit: For those that knew him and had positive dealings in the past, I can understand why you'd feel torn and hurt and may be having mixed feelings, that's understandable.

For those of us who don't and haven't, it's much easier to call and see it like it is.

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
The Neo-Geo.com Market Forum Rules

[...]
2.4.2. Any user who commits a scam on this website forfeits all privacy rights to their name, address and any other discoverable personal information until the situation has been acceptably rectified. Any such information can be posted on the forums, resulting in public availability on web search engines (e.g. Google).
[...]

He can't say he wasn't warned. Considering how bad he wanted to be a mod, I guess it's safe to say that he read the rules.

I never thought Canadians were so bloodthirsty.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

I still have that sig you made for me :keke:

Yp5wyBM.jpg

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Lads...

Just saying... Myself and others included don't usually like personal info being placed online unless in EXTREME circumstances...

And I feel this isn't an extreme case enough to warrant such activities...

I appreciate some emotions are running high atm... understandeably... but I'd prefer that stuff not to be posted...

xROTx

PS. I am NOT locking this thread yet... It should die naturally by itself anyway soon...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Hi Lads...

Just saying... Myself and others included don't usually like personal info being placed online unless in EXTREME circumstances...

And I feel this isn't an extreme case enough to warrant such activities...

I appreciate some emotions are running high atm... understandeably... but I'd prefer that stuff not to be posted...

xROTx

PS. I am NOT locking this thread yet... It should die naturally by itself anyway soon...

Yet the rules of this very website, as posted and edited by a law practicing lawyer, say otherwise?

Perhaps the mod team should revise the rules or, at the very least, actually read them before trying to enforce them on others.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yet the rules of this very website, as posted and edited by a law practicing lawyer, say otherwise?

Perhaps the mod team should revise the rules or, at the very least, actually read them before trying to enforce them on others.

Hi Yodd...

I'm saying it would be preferable not to go down that route...

The rules are there.... I'm not into desputing them...

My view about what I do is NOT this massive line by line adherence to the rules in my book... it's about what is reasonable most days...

Anyway, You can question what we do here... but I for one aint changing my views...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rot, I was putting some presure on Sazae for him to get in touch with his buyer. I didn't post and wasn't going to post his infos just yet, I was going to wait for Tweek to reach out to him first. It doesn't matter now that he read that you don't want his infos to be posted on here and that this thread is going to die or to get locked anyway.

I'm going to stay out of this thread from now on because whatever he did and still doing to us and no matter how bad our asses hurt, some people here including you still think that it's ok for him to keep the cash because he once pretented to be good people.

I'm out, good luck Berry.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Here's what I don't understand...you guys talk about how he needs help, that he lost his job, wife got cancer (in remission), why on Earth would his first priority be to buy more video games? If it were me, I'd be selling shit off/filing for unemployment, not screwing friends and burning bridges in the process.

Jon

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
If I had to choose who's the bigger asshole between Hide and Pope......Pope wins hands down and that's really saying something. He wins because his entire existence here was a sham. He manipulated everyone and he made us feel sorry for him by spewing all those bullshit sob stories. Pope put way more effort into fucking us over than your average everyday scammer (eg. Hide). Some still seem to want to believe his stories and even if they were all true, his behavior would not be justified in the least. Fuck him.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
its a miracle!

ng.com feedback forum cures cancer AND heroin overdoses
icon10.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If I had to choose who's the bigger asshole between Hide and Pope......Pope wins hands down and that's really saying something. He wins because his entire existence here was a sham. He manipulated everyone and he made us feel sorry for him by spewing all those bullshit sob stories. Pope put way more effort into fucking us over than your average everyday scammer (eg. Hide). Some still seem to want to believe his stories and even if they were all true, his behavior would not be justified in the least. Fuck him.

As someone who has to sit on the fence most of the time... and view both sides of a conflict...

I find it harder than before to state my feelings on a matter.... Just part of the seemingly thankless job I suppose...

However, I have to agree with Pipes...

A scammer is a scammer.... BUT... a Scammer who uses the goodwill and generosity of the forum... is someone I especially abhor...

xROTx

PS. I was a member before I was mod... I generally wear my heart on my sleeve...

NOTE: Gets me into ALL sorts of trouble here:D

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
As someone who has to sit on the fence most of the time... and view both sides of a conflict...

I find it harder than before to state my feelings on a matter.... Just part of the seemingly thankless job I suppose...

However, I have to agree with Pipes...

A scammer is a scammer.... BUT... a Scammer who uses the goodwill and generosity of the forum... is someone I especially abhor...

xROTx

PS. I was a member before I was mod... I generally wear my heart on my sleeve...

NOTE: Gets me into ALL sorts of trouble here:D

If you wear your heart on your sleeve then you should get one of these to make sure you don't lose it..

il_570xN.306882973.jpg

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Guess I fall into that whole enemy-we-know kind of mentality. It would probably be easier to keep tabs on Pope if he weren't banned, but I agree with Broken that chances are there was never going to be a resolution anyway, so banning isn't really going to keep anything from happening. It might be better to stick a descriptor on their rank, though, and lock market access... Then if anyone still does transactions with the person it's at their own risk.

I'll say it again, I hope the guy gets the help he needs. I have no idea what he's going through right now, or if the addiction is more manufactured sob-story. It's hard to say... I raise eyebrows as soon as I hear a down-on-my-luck tale, anyway, so whatever. We've all got issues and problems, and it would be simple to just slip into a self-medicated state. Not something I can really support or shoulder these days. Still, hope the guy has some friends and family IRL that will step in and help if Pope wants it. Otherwise he'll just keep destroying everyone and everything around until he finally wants to stop, or simply can't anymore.

But, yeah... Banning isn't really something I'd be too worried about. I'm pretty sure his rep and buyer/seller status on this site is toast now anyway.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Wait...this guy pulled a long con for fucking heroin money??

Holy FUCK this thread delivers.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
:lolz:

Spoiler:
for those with sigs turned off:

uOUCmUo.gif