6 in 1 jamma switcher ----- HELP!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So I bought one of these the other day. The board looks perfect and nothing to indicate it's defective at all. Anyways, I load up 6 boards...they all boot up and run except I don't have any controls....joysticks and buttons.....nothing works. Just curious if anyone has had this issue as well or knows what the problem might be?

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
So I bought one of these the other day. The board looks perfect and nothing to indicate it's defective at all. Anyways, I load up 6 boards...they all boot up and run except I don't have any controls....joysticks and buttons.....nothing works. Just curious if anyone has had this issue as well or knows what the problem might be?

Ground issue would be my guess. I haven't used one of those but I would try checking each ground line and see if you find an issue. I'm assuming one board and 6 boards gives the same result?

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Ground issue would be my guess. I haven't used one of those but I would try checking each ground line and see if you find an issue. I'm assuming one board and 6 boards gives the same result?

I know there's an issue with the video ground on these boards so I wired a jumper from pin 1 to pin 14 on the jamma edge. That didn't solve anything.

And yeah, plugging in one board or all six boards makes no difference whatsoever. I'm stumped.

I've been told that maybe it's not getting enough juice from the power supply so I may fiddle with that to see if it helps.

Last edited: