12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
A bit late but man this thread delivered :snack:

2M11zXf.gif

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
When you get to a certain post count you can change your own. I don't remember what that number is, but it's super high.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
It is... 10,000 posts...

I can add 1000 posts.... $50usd shipped...

xROTx

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
It is... 10,000 posts...

I can add 1000 posts.... $50usd shipped...

xROTx

DangerousK told me i could have his posts, is there some kind of transfer fee involved in that?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I was going for it but since i have a more than appropriate title, there's no pressure.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Wow. I had no idea that things had devolved to this level in the area of buying and selling, but I guess it makes sense.
There's a small local shop I deal with who's primary business isn't even video games, but they're the only local place short of pawn shops to find old games now. They had some 16-bit shmups and other stuff at very decent prices in the past, but now some vulture goes in and snaps them all up to flip on eBay, from what I've been told.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Everyone knows real gamers can't even afford pants. Especially now.

probably my favorite post so far this year.

Mike- yay! that is all.

this, coming from a former leech.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nice try gum_drops, but everyone loves "Muppet".

He's now registered on the shmups forum too.

But shmups is totally cool to leach off of though. Right guys?

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Nice try gum_drops, but everyone loves "Muppet".

He's now registered on the shmups forum too.

But shmups is totally cool to leach off of though. Right guys?

My thoughts exactly. Muppet has a fan club (I'm not part of it) already, highly doubt he'll get the boot.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Actually I've always wondered what the standard ranks above 10,000 were like. that's why I never bothered to change.

Oh oh. Looking at Xian Xi's posts is making me realize that the current one isn't going to change anytime soon...

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I think what makes it worse imo LWK pal is the blatant fact that hardly any of those guys even saw it coming...

Never mind the multiple threads about the next market purge or the fact that people were posting in the dummy sales threads in their own ways making it clear it in fact was a... Star Wars Return Of The Jedi Death Star Attack type Trap...

...Just goes to show... The markets seems to be full of people only invested in buying or selling stuffs...

xROTx

I hate flippers being involved in gaming. The hipster assholes are a problem also. These types are uneducated, have to much money to waste and just make things stupid.. It has just gotten to a level now that makes me sick. The type of people who resell, the way some of them act makes me wish all of gaming would collapse into the toilet and leave them holding the heavy hand bags. I wish Ebay would just get purged into nonexistence. The prices there are so over inflated. Who the hell is gonna drop 120-130 on Last Blade 2? The paranoia here is hilarious now, I get the frustration. It's like some secret police cult monitoring behavior.

Last edited: