12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
115 restrictions in this sweep

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
115 restrictions in this sweep

what-if-i-told-yo_466.jpg

...actually I was also considering a "You Need To Get Out More" sorta gif for you VT pal...

But I was afraid you'd ban my ass....

xROTx

Tacitus

Staff member
what-if-i-told-yo_466.jpg

...actually I was also considering a "You Need To Get Out More" sorta gif for you VT pal...

But I was afraid you'd ban my ass....

xROTx

ha, no way.

If the candle had a third end, I'd be burning that as well.

Tacitus

Staff member
If I'm bored and have the time, I'm going to put together a nice little graph or distribution of these folks illustrating date of removal and the number of hours/minutes/days afterwards that their last logon was.

For a huge majority of them it was within minutes, some outliers made it a few days. VERY few actually have stuck it out.

I'd say less than 15 became contributing members... and the restriction count was well into the hundreds.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Wow, 115 just from that fake sales thread? Now I see why was this so necessary.
Really good job guys, thank you for using your free time on making this a better place.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
hacked?

are the forums acting up? what I mean is I can't open more than one post in a tab from my new post search without everything stopping and turning black. could just be my wiiu browser(whatever it is) but its worked before. eh? fix it if there is something wrong , please.

once last night the forum wouldn't open and it said the technical staff knew on the error page...sorry if theres a thread, don't have the patience to find it with the pages blanking out (even with one tab I 'm not guaranteed it will open, plus they won't ''refresh'' after they stop.

zeljinko?

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
If I'm bored and have the time, I'm going to put together a nice little graph or distribution of these folks illustrating date of removal and the number of hours/minutes/days afterwards that their last logon was.

For a huge majority of them it was within minutes, some outliers made it a few days. VERY few actually have stuck it out.

I'd say less than 15 became contributing members... and the restriction count was well into the hundreds.

...will this graph also include geographic locations?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Yes, but in a timely twist, it will only be viewable on WiiU browsers using Win 95 as an OS.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Instead of periodic bannings that involve monitoring and man-power, why don't have a a 3-4 day grace period where new/non-contributing members can't see newly created marketplace threads? This would give the veterans time to think about deals they could scoop up without needing to jump the gun right away because some lurkers are scouring the marketplace 24/7.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
just remove marketplace access by default. the market should be off-limits to brand new accounts, there are plenty of places to find neo-geo items that aren't the forum market. too many fagets like billbrasky and however many other freeloaders VT banned

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Awesome work!

The removing of marketplace access by default sounds like a good idea too.

Nice work with billbraffski or whatever, the guy showed how little he explores/contributes to the site so the Warroom is far better than he deserves.

Tacitus

Staff member
Awesome work!

The removing of marketplace access by default sounds like a good idea too.

Nice work with billbraffski or whatever, the guy showed how little he explores/contributes to the site so the Warroom is far better than he deserves.

Here's to Bill Brasky.

he bathes in grain alcohol...

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Maybe the market could be by request. New members can apply for market place access. If they can see it and then know what they are missing out on maybe they will earn their way in.

or maybe I'm just off my nut.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Looks like Majestic_Lizard is just a tad buttsore.....

http://www.theisozone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=50046

Majestic_Lizard needs money and owns a broken CD system, a possibly defective multicart, and a possibly defective MVS motherboard. I wonder if we'll see those pop up not-as-described on ebay so he can make a buck before Christmas. I think he's restricted to the war room at this point, so I'm posting this tidbit here instead of the thread talking about him, which is on his radar.

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
too many fagets like billbrasky and however many other freeloaders VT banned

are you fucking kidding me? i've contributed significantly to the marketplace in the short while i've been here. haven't flipped a single game nor have i profited.