beagelpuss666 ebay deal with zenblaster

zenblaster

n00b
Just wanted to put ebay user Mark B. Nolan ( beagelpuss666) on blast for filing non received claims on items he did get attacking paypal balance without contacting seller.Watch out for this guy.Tracking shows item at his house BEWARE UPDATE claim was dropped and my paypal refunded here is the tracking info 9405509699939377241559
ebay auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dimahoo-Cap...331?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2343abe5db
All resolved close thread when done

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I've met mark and his brother, when they helped move an Egret 2, both longtime and reputable members of this site.

title of the thread should be: zenblaster is a shitty seller

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
https://twitter.com/UrbanEngIish/status/476738311101612033

"I'ma put you on blast" = I'm about to let everyone know what disgust you have been up to.

You're "putting on blast" a known, reputable seller that has contributed to this scene (and others). While a tracking status shows the items at his house, there could have been issues (stolen, picked up by carrier for some reason, etc).

State and explain (in detail) why he should be considered a thief.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Hey gang,

I'll give you my side of the story, or what actually happened:
- My name is Matt Nolan, and my brother's name is Mark. Neither of us have a middle name starting with B.
- I did not "steal" anything. The item was paid for, and the seller received full payment.
- The item was scheduled to arrive on November 5th, having been paid in full on October 31st.
- Having not received the item on the 5th, I filed a "Request" and not a "Claim." It's simply a heads up to eBay and the seller that I would like an update on my item.
- It turns out he printed a shipping slip early, but didn't ship until November 7th. The item then arrived on the 10th.
- I sent a number of civil emails/messages to the seller, and he responded with some absolute GOLD. Enjoy the following:

actually Fuck You and Fuck ebay my credit card /bank has my back and I dont respond well to threats.Find your own god damn package you asshole.You do have a hot fiance, though cant see why shes with a #gamergate fuck sack like yourself .Have a nice life

"Im not sure if you are the punk rockin MMA fighter or a douche bag game journalist (or both)but you are an asshole for filing a claim at all without emailing first.Here is the same tracking info and it is valid your package is in MA right now.Now go back to your repro cart making business and never buy from me again."

I reported his messages to eBay because the dude is actually dumb enough to send this shit through their site. He'll probably get banned for it.

I did a quick google search, and this dude is a Huge fat piece of shit.

Thanks for the board dumbass, now fuck off.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
zenblaster said:
actually Fuck You and Fuck ebay my credit card /bank has my back and I dont respond well to threats.Find your own god damn package you asshole.You do have a hot fiance, though cant see why shes with a #gamergate fuck sack like yourself .Have a nice life

"Im not sure if you are the punk rockin MMA fighter or a douche bag game journalist (or both)but you are an asshole for filing a claim at all without emailing first.Here is the same tracking info and it is valid your package is in MA right now.Now go back to your repro cart making business and never buy from me again."
lol

assblaster pls

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Matt and Mark are top notch. Not only on this forum over the years but in real life as well.

The seller on the other hand sounds like your typical lazy, lying, and overeating POS ebayer.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Let me guess, Zenblaster is an SRK reject.

Salty.

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
lol OP is from 2010 but only 14 posts. Here for the market, huh?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Mind sharing his true identity so we can put him on on blast
icon10.gif

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach

I don't have his name, just the name of his wife/girlfriend/cunt.

As much of a penis as this guy is, I don't want to spread info about her. She's clearly made enough pour choices in her life, no need to bury the bitch.

For everyone that vouched for me, it's greatly appreciated. As ReplicaX mentioned, I'm not just a gamer, I think of myself as a fairly genuine dude. Anyone that has met me will tell you that I always try to go above and beyond to help people out.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Beags brothers have been pillars of the gaming community for as long as I can remember. This all seems like a huge misunderstanding.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Class act all way. Hopefully he'll get banned on ebay, and here...

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
I had a chance to talk with my brother, and it turns out that I don't have to close my request until the 14th.

Funny, I'm not in any sort of a rush all of a sudden....

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
last time I didn't get something on time(the ''expected delivery date'') I contacted seller about shipping, it automatically started a claim...it made me feel bad. especially when I got it a few days later

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
last time I didn't get something on time(the ''expected delivery date'') I contacted seller about shipping, it automatically started a claim...it made me feel bad. especially when I got it a few days later

Yeah, sellers really shouldn't get bent out of shape when a claim is instigated. Half the time it happens unintentionally. It's probably an eBay plot to avoid giving Top Rated Seller discounts.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Given how he handled (and continues to handle the situation), I certainly don't feel bad. Frankly, I could give a fuck about the guy.

He printed a shipping slip early in order to get a tracking number. This gives the buyer the false sense that the item has been shipped, when in reality the packaged is sitting on his shit-covered futon. He then shipped it two days after it was set to arrive, and only after I had filed a request.

He played the system, got caught doing it, and then did his best to turn it around on me. Unfortunately, the dude can barely formulate a sentence and comes off looking (even more) retarded.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
OP is a piece of crap calling out respected members because of his screw up. I hope Ebay bans you forever. Actually you probably deserve a ban from the forums as well.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
OP is a piece of crap calling out respected members because of his screw up. I hope Ebay bans you forever. Actually you probably deserve a ban from the forums as well.

I actually hope we keep him around. He's too fucking dumb to do any real damage. Might be worth it just for shits and giggles.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Given how he handled (and continues to handle the situation), I certainly don't feel bad. Frankly, I could give a fuck about the guy.

He printed a shipping slip early in order to get a tracking number. This gives the buyer the false sense that the item has been shipped, when in reality the packaged is sitting on his shit-covered futon. He then shipped it two days after it was set to arrive, and only after I had filed a request.

He played the system, got caught doing it, and then did his best to turn it around on me. Unfortunately, the dude can barely formulate a sentence and comes off looking (even more) retarded.

Oh? yeah my seller guy certainly didn't get all riled like this guys quoted response that you posted at all, in fact they were apologetic... that said leaving the claim open after its recieved is kind of snakey, unless it was more than a week late?

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Oh? yeah my seller guy certainly didn't get all riled like this guys quoted response that you posted at all, in fact they were apologetic... that said leaving the claim open after its recieved is kind of snakey, unless it was more than a week late?

I just closed the request now. The seller is no worse for the wear regardless of how much I think he deserves to be.