[Scam] dont buy from Japanese Ebay Seller yjjyhgfju he stole 125€ from me

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
http://www.ebay.de/usr/yjjyhgfju?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

link up there dont buy from yjjyhgfju. Some Months ago i ordered a game for the AES from him and the package arrived longer than 45 days which means the ebay Buyer protection was over when it did arrived. However when it came it wasnt a game but a booklet. So i made a case and send this wrong item back with tracking number.

The wrong item is already back as i can see it in the Japan Post website and this ebay seller refuses to send me my money back. Because i opened this case too late the buyer protection is over and ebay/paypal as well as this seller refuses to refund it. The ebay seller still sells the same item so he hasnt lost anything to begin with but send me a wrong item. Even the package i got it was marked as book in the content description at the top.

I dont know if it was a mistake from him to send me a wrong item or not but he clearly refuses to give me my money back which he is obligated to. Yeah i was kinda noob not using buying protection earlier but i trusted this seller, i was used to get my stuff always late but in the end getting it. Even a smartphone battery that i ordered for my brother from china in a obscure site came in like 2 to 3 month to me but it came and was the product it was supposed to be. And not only that the package of my aes game which was a booklet was stuck in the costumes for almost a whole month i could see it all the time using the tracking number and i remember reading some news somewhere that DHL and other german logistic etc had problems so there would be delays for packages. Basically i was too careless and had too good faith to even think it could be scam.

its downright disgusting how he uses this loophole to rip me off and not paying me back my money. Thats scam more isnt to say.
And like i said ebay wont do shit. So i dont really know what to do right now, any ideas?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Never trust anyone who uses stock photos.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Is this the same seller that sells stuff and then has to go buy it after you pay?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
So i dont really know what to do right now, any ideas?
gun-to-head.jpg

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Never trust anyone who uses stock photos.

well he has 14k products i cant blame him for that but i agree kinda for Neo Geo stuff, he should at least display neo geo aes games or anything worth over 200€ with real pictures. He even sells 500€ aes games with a stock photo and the CD and AES games are in the same category looking now at his profile.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
This is the guy who lists everything as "A" condition, then it arrives in "C" condition and you ask if you were sent the wrong copy - and his response is to put you on a "blocked bidder" list so you can no longer communicate. Mine was a $70 AES game, so wasn't concerned, but definitely a shady dude to avoid.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm surprised it took you longer than 45 days to figure out he didn't send it. Was he in contact with you throughout the 45 days? Did he send you a tracking number? I'd be surprised if there weren't a ton of red flags up before the end of the 45 days.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
seriously fuck off from my thread. Youre jelly that i lost as much money as your most wanted garou mvs cart is worth lol.

Relax man, breathe, and grow some damn skin.

- seller feedback is shit.
- 14,452 items, all of which is stock photo and/or not the product sold.

All the warning signs were there. Welcome to Ebay.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm surprised it took you longer than 45 days to figure out he didn't send it. Was he in contact with you throughout the 45 days? Did he send you a tracking number? I'd be surprised if there weren't a ton of red flags up before the end of the 45 days.

I know it was dumb decision i didnt knew exactly how this buyer protection worked so i just waited. And as i said i could monitor all the time where the package was its not like waited without knowing anything but i didnt except that package would come with a wrong item. And yes i did contact him several times, for example he originally didnt give me any tracking number which he provided after i asked him. Tracking number what he gave as well as the package arrived all matched.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You saw his feedback, right? And yet you bought. Your fault

His = the ebay seller. Just making this clear because you're clearly a dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
the second you see is the one i gave, the others is stupid stuff i dont care. Seriously you except every ebay seller having 100% ?

Yes? I expect every seller to not have things like: "The book is in terrible condition and has a lot of stains and smells..." and "Item not pictured one, instead worn box and 5 parts broken! NEVER AGAIN !!!!" in their feedback.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Yes? I expect every seller to not have things like: "The book is in terrible condition and has a lot of stains and smells..." and "Item not pictured one, instead worn box and 5 parts broken! NEVER AGAIN !!!!" in their feedback.

books which are worth what? 50 cents? I would except he would care for AES stuff as a serious Seller from Japan

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
books which are worth what? 50 cents? I would except he would care for AES stuff as serious Seller from Japan

Guess you missed this one:

The tracking was not good. The pic you send me its note the same game.

>PULSTAR SNK NEO GEO NG AES Japan neogeo Video Game

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
the second you see is the one i gave, the others is stupid stuff i didnt cared. Seriously you except every ebay seller having 100% ?

I have 100% since 1999.
Don't you buy conversions anyway? They don't come with manuals.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
books which are worth what? 50 cents? I would except he would care for AES stuff as a serious Seller from Japan

You know why back in the day, bands would ask for a bowl of M&M's with the brown ones picked out? It's not because they hate brown M&Ms, it's because they want to make sure people running the show pay attention to details. If you get there and there are brown M&Ms then your sound system or stage might be set up wrong too.

The warning signs were there man, sorry.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
according to his feedback, you had a 1.5 % chance of getting a bum deal.

on a related note, I hear that 1.5% of ebay buyers don't care about sellers who use stock photos ;)

ebay. fleabay. home of stv or other great characters.

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
I thought ebay / paypal now gave you 90 days to file a claim? Try doing it directly through paypal. If you paid by credit card via paypal you can do a charge back with your credit card company. Also, if I think I've been scammed and sent a decoy I would claim under item not received (if possible) rather than not as described. This seller does seem dodgy, I've noticed his shit listings before. His user name kinda suggests he's an asshole without even checking his listings or feedback.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
seriously fuck off from my thread. Youre jelly that i lost as much money as your most wanted garou mvs cart is worth lol.
you don't "own" this thread. And you had the option to take the pic with some kind of humor, be a good sport.
Well, guess we will just remain enemies then - just how I like it, conversionboy.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Listen man, there's a lot of bad shit on eBay nowadays. It doesn't matter what a seller is selling, whether they be AES games or $0.50 books. They ate important enough to a buyer that they want it and want it from you. Every single transaction, regardless of price tag, needs to be treated with concern for the item and the buyer. If every eBay seller had the mentality of "its cheap so fuck it" we'd have some problems on our hands.

If you're seriously considering buying Neo or any gaming stuff on eBay again, always check the warning signs. Stock photos, negative feedback and why it was left, return policy, everything. And if you don't hear what you want within the first couple of weeks, file a claim just to cover your ass, they can always be dropped.