Autobahn3000 - Magician Lord?

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I think i sold a signal generator for less than what I bought it for last year. :keke:

Also, 90-> 300 BIN? What difference does it make if it's a BIN? Still fucking retarded to claim you're not flipping anything. Sounds almost like the whole purpose of you buying it was just to sell it at triple the price, the very definition of flipping.

Maybe you should try and flip some of these:

76SFPKW.jpg

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
So none of you ever purchase a game on Ebay and played it for a while and then sold it for more?? Go ahead lie to me.

I've never sold anything for more than I paid for it. Same or Less. even to ppl who probably didn't deserve such a discount, such as yourself.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Anyone trying to skirt around the marketplace ban should be banned completely from the site.

General Discussion is not the Market Place.

Ban pls.

autobahn3000

Banned
I just dont understand why you would still be hassling posting here to get those market privileges back. You know someone is gonna send this to VT for the raffle entry and he's never gonna reinstate you. This is what this community despises...it the reason why the prices on these common items are through the roof.

VT knows what my intentions are and I'm not worried.

I definitely care about this community and no one can change that.

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
If that cart does sell, you will in fact be a Magician Lord. What a trick!

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Not to bright. (read the first page)

Look who started thread and then look at my response.

You have not made you point at all.

If you call someone an idiot, make sure you use 'too' instead of 'to' because it makes you look like a bigger idiot.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
ebay ID: ge_999 look through what Neo stuff I have bought and you can see that I have sold for a loss on here. \

Also reported you piece of shit

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Not to bright. (read the first page)

Look who started thread and then look at my response.

You have not made you point at all.

You haven't made your point at all.

You really think everyone here is a flipping asshole like yourself? Do you have to lie to yourself to feel better?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
No, I don't think that.

I did not violate any rules on the forum. Your report is deceptive.

You have violated rules. General Discussion is NOT for sale threads or issues related for sales. Take it to the section you cannot view right now, eBay, email, or drive to the dudes house. You are basically shit out of luck here. Warnings do not come very often so tread carefully.

autobahn3000

Banned
You have violated rules. General Discussion is NOT for sale threads or issues related for sales. Take it to the section you cannot view right now, eBay, email, or drive to the dudes house. You are basically shit out of luck here. Warnings do not come very often so tread carefully.

I did not start the thread, and I denied to sell to the person who started thread. Like I said read the first page.

I really don't have problems with anyone here; I just thought being open about my Ebay selling would allow people to see I have not flipped any games from this site. I only purchased one cart off this site "Metal Slug 5" and I will never sell it.

Making my user name the same as my Ebay user name was not a accident. I joined Ebay in 2004.

Sometimes people here are quick to judge. "Judge and be Judged First".

I have the right to sell on Ebay and now people are going to make a big deal about it. I'm over this bullshit.

You can claim I violated the rules but that is simply untrue.

autobahn3000

Banned
I think i sold a signal generator for less than what I bought it for last year. :keke:

Also, 90-> 300 BIN? What difference does it make if it's a BIN? Still fucking retarded to claim you're not flipping anything. Sounds almost like the whole purpose of you buying it was just to sell it at triple the price, the very definition of flipping.

Maybe you should try and flip some of these:

76SFPKW.jpg

What do you expect I'm a Mechanical Engineer. (That is a joke, Ha-ha!!!)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I think the point is that no one is going to sell to you now because they see what you do with ebay purchases. Flipping be it from stuff bought here or stuff bought elsewhere negatively effects the community youre all about..and it gets people upset.

Not trying to get your panties in a twist buddy... just being honest.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Why did you start this thread autobonn300?