Do you want a Market Mod?

Do you want a Market Mod policing the market forums?

• Yes

Votes: 64 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
How can you catch them flipping this stuff?

By monitoring the marketplace and yanking access from people who are just lurking in the market. In your store owner scenario, he likely won't be posting outside of the market and any mod can look and see where he has spent the majority of his time.

You don't necessarily catch them in the act of flipping but you take away access to goods they can flip.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yea I had a issue back then so I can understand issues better then most

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
By monitoring the marketplace and yanking access from people who are just lurking in the market. In your store owner scenario, he likely won't be posting outside of the market and any mod can look and see where he has spent the majority of his time.

You don't necessarily catch them in the act of flipping but you take away access to goods they can flip.

More to it than that, however I'm not going to share methods of the ppl I have caught and reported.

Also...

The ppl asking to be mods, shouldn't be mods, all I'm gonna say there and applies to the suggestion thread as well.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
sound like a tough job that no one wants but is needed. so only those asking would work and since a few hate me anyways there wont be any favoritism.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
sound like a tough job that no one wants but is needed. so only those asking would work and since a few hate me anyways there wont be any favoritism.

and whoossh, right over your head...

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
simply ignored mostly. i did not miss any slight. i do not get angry quickly

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
simply ignored mostly. i did not miss any slight. i do not get angry quickly

It's too bad I can't simply ignore your past. You would have more negative on you if some of the ppl you dealt with weren't as patient as they were.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
It's too bad I can't simply ignore your past. You would have more negative on you if some of the ppl you dealt with weren't as patient as they were.
Really? I guess I missed these instances, any links or more information?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Really? I guess I missed these instances, any links or more information?

There is a thread on him in the feedback forum. As stated though, I know many that had to wait longer than needed and were kind enough to not say anything negative.

All I have to say on the matter. Not like my opinion matters anyway, current active mods and admins should decide who they feel is upto the task, contact them directly and see if they are willing.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i have no real past that i need to pay penence for. like what 4-5 years ago i stepped in to be a mule for some 1 slots and person taken care of the details left me holding the bag i got the shaft from members here and he jeted off. big bear received the 1 slots and he took care of what that member's issues. as i never got a list of people the 1 slots where to go to. so ReplicaX you can turn your little stuck up nose toward me but i will not pay for crimes you just want to pretend i did. i will not bow before you and ask for your forgiveness.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
so ReplicaX you can turn your little stuck up nose toward me but i will not pay for crimes you just want to pretend i did. i will not bow before you and ask for your forgiveness.

Don't worry, I'm not asking for it.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
dr shroom its not like you like me at all and i don't give a fuck what you think anyways. so troll on dud.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
so troll on dud.

dud_small_smaller_images.jpg

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
good then we have a fucking understanding

Nope, we don't. More of an agree to disagree than an understanding.

As I stated earlier, the active mods/admins should pick who they feel is suitable, contact them directly and see if they are willing and interested. Not a member asking to be a mod.

yea I had a issue back then so I can understand issues better then most

:thevt:

It doesn't matter who they pick, someone is still gonna bitch regardless.

IMO, every reason you have given are reasons not to make you a mod.

Don't like my opinion, then move along.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Tonk wants to be a mod, I'll vote for him.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'd take Tonk as a mod in a fucking heartbeat. If people have an issue with it just don't allow him to make deals on here and strictly let him mod.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
dr shroom its not like you like me at all and i don't give a fuck what you think anyways. so troll on dud.

Lets just say that I'd rather have one of the frogs or italians mod here than you, dud.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Dr shroom woul be quite a good mod imo, reason is when it comes to doing business he is very serious. No fucking around. I sold him my shocktroopers in the past. Robo2011 asked me if I knew him, told him yes and said he is a cool guy to deal with. Robo then told me he used my name as a credential for a deal with shroom. That deal also worked out very well. Robo noticed that business shroom and forum shroom are very different. No fucking around while doing business.
So, dr shroom for mod.

@werejag: I like you but personally believe you wouldn't be a good market mod.
Not yet anyway.