Tw3ek is a timewaster

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
A member here referred Tw3ek to me about a Micomsoft XPC-4 that I have with some issues.

Tw3ek offered me $200 which was exactly what I was looking to get for it, so we agreed to the sale, yet he asked me to hold it for a week because he needed to save some funds for it. The week came and went, so I asked him if he needed another one. He said yes, so I held it for another week.

Well, that week came and went too. I PM'ed him last night to see if we were good now, and I see him logged in and posting in other threads from 7 am this morning, but no reply to my PM.

TIMEWASTER! I could have put this thing up for sale in a thread weeks ago, but I didn't because I thought this deal was a sure thing. Don't put anything on hold for this guy.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Heh, he just PM'ed me now after seeing my FS thread, lol.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Actually, I just PM you after I saw this thread. As I told you there, there is not much I can do other than apologize.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've done a couple of deals with Tw3ek and he's always been ace. I hope you two can work this out.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Tw3ek, since your PM box is full I'll post this here:

You know, I really needed the money for weeks now, but [member name excluded] is my bro and he referred you to me so I thought I'd do you a solid because he's a solid guy and said you were a solid guy.

Gohan, there's really nothing to work out, if he doesn't have the money he doesn't have the money, and shouldn't have had me hold it in the first place.

I guess that's gonna be the last time I hold anything for anyone.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I am not going to say you are wrong, because you are not. It is my fault for not having the money.

However,

You give me less than 12 hours to respond to your PM before making a deal like this about it? That to me just seems a little unnecessary.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You were posting in other threads for HOURS this morning, bro. You had time.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You were posting in other threads for HOURS this morning, bro. You had time.

Shockingly enough, I had a good deal of packages to mail out this morning. It could perhaps be that I wanted to see what my finances looked like after that huh?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So you were prepared to put me off another week if the shipping cost you too much? (which, according to the PM I just got from you, it did)

Dude, if I was in your shoes I would have broke out the credit card for the rest of the amount just to keep up my end of the deal. But that's just me I guess.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
come on fellas. Both you guys are good people. Im sure this shit can be worked out

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
So you were prepared to put me off another week if the shipping cost you too much? (which, according to the PM I just got from you, it did)

Dude, if I was in your shoes I would have broke out the credit card for the rest of the amount just to keep up my end of the deal. But that's just me I guess.

No, I was prepared to apologize and tell you that I could not make it happen at this time so you could sell it to someone else. I would not ask for someone to hold something that long for me, especially if I did not know when I would be able to pay.

As I have said to you via PM, all I can do at this point is apologize, which I have.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Where were you yesterday? You could have kept me updated on this rather than leaving me in the dark. Remeber, Friday was the hold day, not Saturday.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
tweek dun goofed and now he's paying the price
THE PRICE

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Where were you yesterday? You could have kept me updated on this rather than leaving me in the dark. Remeber, Friday was the hold day, not Saturday.

Again man, all I can do is apologize, which has happened multiple times so far.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Did you get a confirmation number? :lolz:

But nah, he probably had all intentions of buying it from you. But just couldnt make it happen. As far as the PM's go, he was probably a little embarrassed by it. Cut the lose and move on.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Apologies are empty.

All I can do now is try to make myself laugh:

...and do my job letting others know not to hold stuff for you. Have a good day.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
More manufactured drama.

No money changed hands, no items changed hands...you're just out time where you could have sold the item. The, by all accounts, somewhat non-functioning item. If you needed the money so bad in the first place you shouldn't have held it and told Tw3ek such. Tw3ek shouldn't have led you on. Both parties goofed.

The man apologized.

Let. It. Go.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
More manufactured drama.

No money changed hands, no items changed hands...you're just out time where you could have sold the item. The, by all accounts, somewhat non-functioning item.

The man apologized.

Let. It. Go.

TIME IS MONEY.

I bet you'd feel pretty indignant if the same happened to you.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
TIME IS MONEY.

I bet you'd feel pretty indignant if the same happened to you.

Annoyed? Sure. "Hey world, fuck this guy" indignant? Not hardly.

Mountains and molehills, man.

Again, both parties goofed. Tw3ek did so by leading you to believe it was a sure thing. You by not stating clearly at the start that you needed the money asap and would have to put it up for open sale after a week if not sold to him. Neither of you is lily-white here, but a single mistake does not warrant an eternity of blackballing.

Chill out with the manufactured drama. There ain't anything to see here.

Last edited: