LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
A few months ago I was in the hospital with my father who was having unexpected emergency brain surgery. I still took the 30 seconds it takes to send a PM to make sure he recieved my package and was satisfied, and I would be unavailable to for a few days as I take care of my father. Ask Ballzdeepx he was the buyer. I'm not trying to boast but I'm trying to say no one is ever so busy that they can't take 30 seconds out of their day let alone a month to write a PM to thebuyers that were just left wondering if they got scammed or not.
This is absolutely true my friend, I never even had to ask for status, you were proactive and I felt sick once I heard your situation. I couldn't believe you still took the time to update me during that, and I hope your father is still well. Its really upsetting to see what's happened to so many people here and with this amount of money, I hope you guys get this resolved.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Hmm interesting that he shows up as soon as I leave a nasty 1 star review on his business page.

Told ya.

The only way you're going to get him moving is to pressure him into an uncomfortable corner.

It sucks that it has to come to this.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hide I'm still waiting for a refund on the Neo Bomberman (JP Label) - $70 that was not in the bundle of carts I got from you. This was back on 05/14/14.

Hide what's the reason I haven't gotten a simple PayPal refund in two months?

Tacitus

Staff member
Hide what's the reason I haven't gotten a simple PayPal refund in two months?

Jesus christ.

STOP PLAYING NICE WITH THIS FUCKING GUY. HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK.

FILE A CHARGEBACK WITH YOUR CC AND FILE A REPORT WITH PAYPAL.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

Oh, I agree entirely. Compared to every previous hiatus Hide has had, this is by far his worst thus far. I vote for a perma ban either way, this is unacceptable. I don't think there's a way to reverse the bad experiences here, he's been tarnished for good. That is to say, I for one wouldn't want to buy from him again after this. I just wasn't sure about saying this in a now public forum.

Obviously he doesn't care about his reputation here, or being banned. I think this particular witch hunt has actually been restrained compared to the typical tarring and feathering on here.

Also, I actually kind of like you.

Well, the threat of legal action has certainly been up front. Not much humiliation, yes. I don't have Facebook.

Noobs of a feather flock together?

Tacitus

Staff member
The only reason he is making this a "priority" is because his renovations are done and he's getting blowback.

He's also minimizing the amount.

Still, no excuse other than "I didn't care enough"

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Ninjainspandex, is your FB avatar panzer dragoon saga boxart?

:keke:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
The only reason he is making this a "priority" is because his renovations are done and he's getting blowback.

He's also minimizing the amount.

Can't minimize this amount: Views: 7,692

Keeps going up.

And when you think about it: That's a lot of eyeballs looking at your Fuck Up.

Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Can't minimize this amount: Views: 7,692

And when you think about it: That's a lot of eyeballs looking at your Fuck Up.

I deem this appropriate for that sentence.

you-done-fucked-up-now-gif.gif

Tacitus

Staff member
hi guys please do trust my feedback so far. im working on it definitely.
items will be shipped in 48hours and i have almost finished packing them.

will also update with pics again in 24hours.

Lenn.

I'm glad no one's life was on the line with you posting those pics within 24 hours..

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
This morning Hide sent me a picture of some arcade boards and said he is working on packing them up no idea why just messaged me on facebook and not post that info here:conf:

10545313_10204716618694429_1352249481_o.jpg

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Don't trust it. Tell him to take pics of each shipment with a piece of paper stating each members name on it.

Don't trust it for a second.

Tacitus

Staff member
Don't trust it. Tell him to take pics of each shipment with a piece of paper stating each members name on it.

Don't trust it for a second.

^this.

He deserves no trust.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Really seems like he's playing the long game, hoping you guys start to fatigue and give up the longer he draws this out.

Fuck that, get your rally caps on. Anything start to materialize with PayPal disputes?

Tacitus

Staff member
I'm amused to know from personal communication posted and site logs that Lenn is reading this thread as a guest and is super pissed about what is being said.

Not that he is actually doing anything about it, much less addressing it head on... he's just butthurt and letting people know it while lurking like a bitch.