LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Dean screwed over alot of people actually, myself included. I had ordered a RGB modified console from his website. Never saw it.

Wow this is news to me. Is there any links or anything about this? This is the 1st I've heard about this happening.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wow this is news to me. Is there any links or anything about this? This is the 1st I've heard about this happening.

At the time I had bought it off of his site I had no idea he was a mod here. I have seen other threads in the past that spoke of his cash n grab.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

Derek, you got PM.

KP, I let Bonuskun know what happened with Dean. Let's just leave it at that and focus on getting Hide to send the money and packages he owes people. I only brought D-Lite and Tonk up because of irony, nothing more.

Jon

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Having an internet connection or not, the packages are, as you say, ready to ship.

Ship them. You can do so without internet (which if you're on Facebook go have internet) so there is no excuse. You dont need to wait if you have everything packed and ready. Make the efforts to ship before the 15th so you don't screw anyone over.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What's going on with Hide?

Having an internet connection or not, the packages are, as you say, ready to ship.

Ship them. You can do so without internet (which if you're on Facebook go have internet) so there is no excuse. You dont need to wait if you have everything packed and ready. Make the efforts to ship before the 15th so you don't screw anyone over.

The issue has never been about internet connection. How do you think he FB messaged me? (screen caps are in this very thread).

The issue was password related; that has now been sorted. I believe Lenn will make good-and I will continue to relay our messages that are pertinent, as things continue apace.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
The issue has never been about internet connection. How do you think he FB messaged me? (screen caps are in this very thread).

The issue was password related; that has now been sorted. I believe Lenn will make good-and I will continue to relay our messages that are pertinent, as things continue apace.

Which I think at this point since his password is sorted out. I would step aside Wataru, you have gone above and beyond as it is and Hide can now explain and handle this himself. Just my observation/opinion.

Thx for going the extra mile man.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Derek, you got PM.

KP, I let Bonuskun know what happened with Dean. Let's just leave it at that and focus on getting Hide to send the money and packages he owes people. I only brought D-Lite and Tonk up because of irony, nothing more.

Jon

Thanks for that. This is what I get for being awol for a long time. Read the links and only one thing made me lol real loud.

Lots, I have dicks coming in from everywhere, just waiting to be gobbled up. Is yours here too?

I had to admit that was gold.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
He only responded after the threat of legal action and his information getting posted. Now he want you to wait past the paypal deadline and he plans on being incommunicado until then.

I wouldn't stop pursuing the money through legal channels until i had at least the tracking in my hands, but thats just me.l

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I would also recommend to the people that paid for goods, file a Paypal claim now, he has time to fulfill the shipping to keep from having to refund any money. Just an option I'm putting out there.

Tacitus

Staff member
I would also recommend to the people that paid for goods, file a Paypal claim now, he has time to fulfill the shipping to keep from having to refund any money. Just an option I'm putting out there.

Yep. (What I was hinting at.)

I don't think he's a scammer but he is pulling the stock excuses out right now.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Which I think at this point since his password is sorted out. I would step aside Wataru, you have gone above and beyond as it is and Hide can now explain and handle this himself. Just my observation/opinion.

Thx for going the extra mile man.

Well said, RepX. It was my pleasure. Happy to step aside too. I have an important meeting to get to this afternoon. ;^)
e8e7ajyp.jpg

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Thank you to everyone in this thread, wataru's communication work has been most helpful and Judge Dredd's Fist of justice is greatly appreciated.

As of today, I was at Day 42th since my payment to hide for the MV1C board with KOF 97, 98, and 99. I cannot risk waiting until mid July.

I have opened a dispute with paypal to protect myself. As least now it's documented -- now time for Hide to step to the plate. :snack:

If he does come thru with the goods, I will not hesitate to re-update the thread to clear his name in my case

Last edited:

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Hide I'm still waiting for a refund on the Neo Bomberman (JP Label) - $70 that was not in the bundle of carts I got from you. This was back on 05/14/14.

Don

Camel Slug
I'm happy to see Hide stepping up, I would love some freebies or wife pixxxxs as compensation ;)

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
He hasn't PMed me either. I'll send him a reminder.

I'd be happy just to see Hide complete his end of the deal and not turn scammer on all of us. That's more important to me than freebies.

He hasn't completed his end of the deal just yet. I'm not gonna be satisfied til I have the games in my hand (or at the very least a tracking number and maybe a pic as proof)

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
this is a shame to hear... he was actually the first person i ever bought anything off from this forum and was great to deal with... here's hoping this turns out alright!

Hide

Banned
hi guys. yes i will get it sorted and update accordingly. i understand that i screwed up transactions from late May 2014 onwards. i am definitely getting them sent out and will update here once i get something done.

Hide

Banned
also july 15th is when my renovations are mostly done. i didnt slate it 'conveniently to escape 45days'. how about giving me till 12th july? is that fine?

Lenn.

Tacitus

Staff member
also july 15th is when my renovations are mostly done. i didnt slate it 'conveniently to escape 45days'. how about giving me till 12th july? is that fine?

Lenn.

How about you stop making excuses and mail the items you've been sitting on for close to 2 months?

You have no excuse. You shouldn't have sold things and renovated at the same time. Problem is on YOUR end and you have no reason to sit on them any longer.

It's 728am in singapore on monday morning. You have an entire day to get your ass to Singapore Post. If you have time to make excuses online, you have time to write out addresses and walk to the PO.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!

Lenn.

Other people work and have busy lives as well...you're certainly not the only one. Your excuse for the delay is ridiculous. Just get it done, enough with the BS.

Tacitus

Staff member
Short of getting a tracking number in the next 24 hours, all of you should be filing paypal disputes or chargeback claims. The only time he seems to respond at all is under the threat of action.

I hate saying that, but honestly, he isn't going to do anything to hurry this up otherwise.

Tacitus

Staff member

Lenn.

I'm sure none of that money you collected went towards that project. :thevt: